Status
Not open for further replies.
Pm me your Email (so I can send an invoice) and steam name
1. lazalem
2. AwakenedCloud INVOICE SENT
3. Ryan187 INVOICE SENT

@ $3.75

Edit: All are Pm'd

Edit: Bought it, just waiting for Steam names!

Last edited by a moderator:
STILL selling Steam tradable games:

Portal 2 - $6
The Orange Box (Holiday Sale 2011 Gift) - $4.50
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year - $10
Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition - $1.60
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - II Chaos Rising - $5

Still have the following games, all Steam tradeable:

• Puzzle Chronicles
  • Alien Breed 2: Assault
  • SEGA Classics: Golden Axe II
  • Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
  • Half-Life
  • The Tiny Bang Story
  • Magicka
  • Cogs
  • The Binding of Isaac
Only looking for PayPal at the moment, I take the lowest sale price for each, you can check that over here: http://steamsales.rhekua.com/

For example, the lowest sale price for The Tiny Bang Story has been $2.49, that would be my price.

Send me a PM and I give you my info.

Have:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning™ tradable

Want:

Dungeon Siege Complete Pack
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Batman Arkham City
Heroes VI

Good offers

Looking for a copy of Borderlands GOTY edition. I missed out on the sale last week b/c I was out of town on business. If anyone would be willing to sell it over paypal for say $10 or so it would be greatly appreciated

Is it possible to gift a game from GameStop/Impulse? I want to purchase Dead Space Bundle for $9.99 but it is only available to US region. Can somebody help me?

[quote name='Genocidal']Looking for a Russian CAG who uses Paypal and is willing to gift me LA Noire Complete.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe that Russians can use Paypal. :(

The deal is available in the Ukraine as well though. So if by some chance there's a CAG in the Ukraine, and you can use Paypal, I'd be interested in picking up a copy. :)

[quote name='thegreatest']What's the sale price on it in Russia and the Ukraine? I may be interested too[/QUOTE]

Not sure what the Russian price is, but the complete edition is selling for $2.50 over in the Ukraine. It's currently $19.99 here in the US store.

I only have a slight interest in LA Noire, but at that Ukraine price....yes please.

[quote name='The End']I don't believe that Russians can use Paypal. :(

The deal is available in the Ukraine as well though. So if by some chance there's a CAG in the Ukraine, and you can use Paypal, I'd be interested in picking up a copy. :)[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested too...I'll make it worth your while

There is a trader selling copies for $5 paypal on steamtrades.com. I've never dealt with him personally but he has a large amount of rep on his steam profile so it should be safe. I assume no responsibility if it isn't, of course.

Selling Steam tradable games:

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition - $11.50 (for those that are paranoid- If it gets removed, i'll give the refund back plus $10 paypal)
Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition - $1.60
The Orange Box (Holiday Sale 2011 Gift) - $4.50
Portal 2 - $6

[quote name='Genocidal']There is a trader selling copies for $5 paypal on steamtrades.com. I've never dealt with him personally but he has a large amount of rep on his steam profile so it should be safe. I assume no responsibility if it isn't, of course.[/QUOTE]

That's not too bad of an offer. If I actually wanted to play this game right now instead of add it to my backlog, I'd probably take the chance. But since I am only looking to add it to the backlog, $5 is still too much for me.

Besides, it'll probably hit that price during the Summer Sale.

I saw a stickied thread at steamtrades.com saying that it was a mistake and they will most likely be removed from accounts with the original buyer getting a refund. I'd steer clear of them for now

[quote name='thegreatest']I saw a stickied thread at steamtrades.com saying that it was a mistake and they will most likely be removed from accounts with the original buyer getting a refund. I'd steer clear of them for now[/QUOTE]

One post speculating that they might be removed doesn't mean most likely. There also isn't precedent; in the past people who got in on price mistakes were able to keep the games they purchased.

[H]
- Plants vs Zombies
- Eufloria
- World of Goo
- Burnout paradise
- Magicka
- Borderlands GotY

[W]
- Offers
- Lego Batman

I will not trade just lego batman for borderlands GotY, you need to add something cheap.

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but I received a DOTA 2 beta key from Valve at the GDC conference. PM me with any offers for it, I'm interested in a lot of things.

Have:

Assassin's Creed® Revelations (tradable)

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (tradable)

Dirt 3 Steam key*

Deus Ex HR Steam key*

*Keys are from AMD promo and will forward the redeem mail from AMD as a proof of ownership and legitimacy (Traded some of the keys with 100% satisfaction feedback for legitimacy)

Want:

Skyrim

Can give a combination

I still have some pp in my account.
Could someone get me Majesty 2 Collection for $5?
Or $5.5 if need be. :D

edit
The End helped me out!

Sorry if this not the right place for this - I will delete this post if it is not. I pre-ordered the face kick indie bundle and it seems like it will have steam keys for each of the 8 games. I'm not interested in some of them, so I would like to offer them in this thread when they become available. I would ask for $1 each (to match the $8 for 8 games). It seems to me that this would be similar to a group buy and that it should be okay to 1) list them here and 2) ask for payments by Paypal gift.

I would appreciate any thoughts or comments (even those telling me that this is the wrong thread and to delete).

Thanks

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']Sorry if this not the right place for this - I will delete this post if it is not. I pre-ordered the face kick indie bundle and it seems like it will have steam keys for each of the 8 games. I'm not interested in some of them, so I would like to offer them in this thread when they become available. I would ask for $1 each (to match the $8 for 8 games). It seems to me that this would be similar to a group buy and that it should be okay to 1) list them here and 2) ask for payments by Paypal gift.

I would appreciate any thoughts or comments (even those telling me that this is the wrong thread and to delete).

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I'd like to get in on that.

I can also host if there's any interest from my fellow cheap asses.

I'd also like some of the GATT games, so if someone could pm me the list of games included in the pack, that'd be great !!

EDIT: Found it:

Included in the bundle are Booster Trooper, Dead Horde, Sol Survivor, Avencast, Runespell, Still Life 2, PAM, Greed: Black Border

So, whoever will buy those games, let me know. I'm interested in 4-6 of them !

I have for trade:

Monday Night Combat
AaAaAA!!!- A Reckless Disregard for Gravity

Want:

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Dead Island
Rage
Spore
Skyrim
The Witcher 2
Saints Row The Third