Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Borderlands GotY. Don't want to start a group though. PM or send me a message on Steam. Steam is TerribleLiar. I thought CAG had a Steam thing under your profile like the consoles. Guess not...

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Looking for a Borderlands GotY. Don't want to start a group though. PM or send me a message on Steam. Steam is TerribleLiar. I thought CAG had a Steam thing under your profile like the consoles. Guess not...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bob_793']Looking for borderlands GOTY[/QUOTE]

Guess I could start one up if we get one more.

[quote name='road3283']Guess I could start one up if we get one more.[/QUOTE]

I'd be in for a Borderlands GOTY group. steam id: canzy

[quote name='BridgetFisher']Id like to join a group to buy Revelations 2012 steam pack need 3 more people.

only 2.50 each, I want to play the worst game ever made.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CapnO']I have one spot left in a Revelations 2012 4-pack.

Cost is $2.50[/QUOTE]

She'll probably want it if she hasn't already bought a pack.

[quote name='atreyuevr']She'll probably want it if she hasn't already bought a pack.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, mate, but she is accounted for- I'm looking for one more CAG with terrible taste.:D

Anyone interested in a Renegade Ops 4-Pack?

It comes out to $1.88 a person. Not a bad deal at all!

*EDIT!

1. BrolyB593
2. pantsattack
3. nekromantix
4. BrunoPuntzJones

ALL FULL!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CapnO']Thanks, mate, but she is accounted for- I'm looking for one more CAG with terrible taste.:D[/QUOTE]

Haha not a problem, good luck! =] I'd totally be a CAG with bad taste if I didn't already own it. =P

[quote name='gxer2002']how does this work in terms of paying to appropriate person?[/QUOTE]

You send them the appropriate amount as a gift via PayPal

[quote name='gxer2002']how does this work in terms of paying to appropriate person?[/QUOTE]
Basicly one person says HAI GUYZ! I are goings to buy a four pak! Hit me up if you want in!
Then the first 3 people that pm them and send them the payment via whatever payment method they agree upon are sent their copies of the game via steam gifts.

Ok I'm buying renegade ops 4 pack pm me if you want in. PayPal prefer,comes out to $1.88
1.209chromatic
2.gxer2002
3.bigrocks
4.Boblentil

No more spots left, sorry
games sent

[quote name='staticz']I can setup the group buy for Dead Island. So....

1. Staticz
2 BrunoPuntzJones
3. Spyder187
4.Swifttalon
[/QUOTE]

I took the first four I got. Buying now

I picked up a 4 pack of Renegade Ops and Payday: The Heist. I also have the Indie Bundle II not realizing that I could not gift the individual games in the bundle. Not that it matters but guess I own Braid. Again.

Also looking to do a 4 pack of Torchlight II (with Torchlight I). My girlfriend and I want it so two open slots.

Do we have a Steam trading thread, or is this for trading as well? I'm looking to get a copy of Frozen Synapse, and I would prefer to trade before I buy in on a 2 pack (seeing as the game comes with a giftable extra copy)

Interested in picking up 2 copies of Borderlands GOTY (leaving room for 2 more), but I'm only paying/accepting Amazon Giftcards at the moment. I can make the group, but there will only be 2 slots. $5.62 per slot.

1. Mjontrix
2. Blinkerizo

I'd be interested in a copy of Trine 2 if anyone happens to have one still, I have PayPal or I can work out a Steam trade if that's how you want to do it.

[quote name='yruluis']Have Trine 2 for trade if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested, PM me if you want to work something out.

[quote name='Link2999']Interested in picking up 2 copies of Borderlands GOTY (leaving room for 2 more), but I'm only paying/accepting Amazon Giftcards at the moment. I can make the group, but there will only be 2 slots. $5.62 per slot.

1. Mjontrix
2.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back