Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
L4D2 Group Buy - $3.75 each
1. dejeckt
2. Palinn
feel free to your add yourself, I'll email everyone once the group is full.

Actually I just bought the bundle. It's funny looking at 4 copies of L4D2 in my account. Well one is for Palinn (pm will soon be sent). I have 2 copies left, pm me if interested

I'll throw in $3.75. Just PM me your paypal addy and ill gift the funds.

Thx

[quote name='dejeckt']L4D2 Group Buy - $3.75 each
1. dejeckt
2. Palinn

Actually I just bought the bundle. It's funny looking at 4 copies of L4D2 in my account. Well one is for Palinn (pm will soon be sent). I have 2 copies left, pm me if interested[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MisterLas']I'll throw in $3.75. Just PM me your paypal addy and ill gift the funds.

Thx[/QUOTE]

Damn this thing moves fast. Sorry Stier99 reserved the last two spots before you.

L4D2 Group Buy - $3.75 each
1. dejeckt
2. Palinn
3. Stier99
4. Stier99

[quote name='dejeckt']L4D2 Group Buy - $3.75 each
1. dejeckt
2. Palinn

Actually I just bought the bundle. It's funny looking at 4 copies of L4D2 in my account. Well one is for Palinn (pm will soon be sent). I have 2 copies left, pm me if interested[/QUOTE]

Ha! I can imagine.

SpartenOmega117 is looking for two keys over in the Summer Sale thread. I directed him/her over here so hopefully you will fill your group. I'm ready to pay if you are ready to let go of one of those copies. I understand if you would prefer stare at all of those copies until the group fills up though. :lol:

Edited: Oops! I see you are full.

I'm looking to join group buys for both L4D2 and Renegade Ops. Please PM if anyone wants to host. Thanks.
Thanks to walkonshadows and scud2283!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Palinn']Ha! I can imagine.

SpartenOmega117 is looking for two keys over in the Summer Sale thread. I directed him/her over here so hopefully you will fill your group. I'm ready to pay if you are ready to let go of one of those copies. I understand if you would prefer stare at all of those copies until the group fills up though. :lol:

Edited: Oops! I see you are full.[/QUOTE]

Yea, it was super quick. I'm sure other people won't have too much trouble finding a group (again I apologize to all those that missed out on this group).

Also, pm sent to Palinn and Stier99

I'll start a Left 4 Dead 4-Pack $3.75 each.

Make sure to send the PayPal payment as a Personal Gift. PM me that your interested, don't clutter this thread up.

1. walkonshadows
2. MisterLas
3. g6grim
4. MikeUFC

EDIT: All gone, every CAG paid instantly, all Feedback received from and left for them. Great trade. Great CAG's.

Now, I've opened this post in advanced view,and I still don't see how to do that fancy "line striking through the sentence" trick. Any clue would be appreciated.

Have:
Costume Quest (Steam Key) - $3

Nuclear Dawn (Steam Tradable) - $2

Commandos Games from IndieGala (Steam Keys) - $1
-Commandos: B.E.L.
-Commandos: B.C.D.
-Commandos 2: Men Of Courage
-Commandos 3: Destination Berlin

Trauma (Steam Key) - $1

Want:
Paypal or Game Offers. PM me with offers.

have:

Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO)

Dota 2

Want:

Torchlight 2 Pre-order

Dead Island

Left 4 Dead Bundle

Borderlands: Game of the Year

Brink Complete Pack

[quote name='Blinkerizo']Im in for one[/QUOTE]

So that's 2 out of 4. Let's get this started:

Slot 1: buemba
Slot 2: Blinkerizo
Slot 3: Bug42
Slot 4: aclayton

I could host, but since I'm in Brazil it means I'm unable to receive money marked as a gift through PayPal (So everybody would have to send me more than the $ 7.7 each copy would cost), so it would be better if someone from the US did it. Any takers?

[quote name='buemba']Anybody wants to do a Dead Island 4-pack?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Blinkerizo']Im in for one[/QUOTE]

Ditto

[quote name='Seraphym']WTB Witcher 2 4-pack[/QUOTE]

There is no option to buy Witcher 2 (or 1 for that matter) in a 4-pack. It's usually an option for online games.

[quote name='walkonshadows']I'll start a Left 4 Dead 4-Pack $3.75 each.

Make sure to send the PayPal payment as a Personal Gift. PM me that your interested, don't clutter this thread up.

1. walkonshadows
2. MisterLas
3. g6grim
4. MikeUFC

EDIT: All gone, every CAG paid instantly, all Feedback received from and left for them. Great trade. Great CAG's.

Now, I've opened this post in advanced view,and I still don't see how to do that fancy "line striking through the sentence" trick. Any clue would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for hosting!

The button you're looking for is the second one from the right in the bottom row above the message edit area. Alternatively, just place the tags around the text.

[quote name='g6grim']Thanks for hosting!

The button you're looking for is the second one from the right in the bottom row above the message edit area. Alternatively, just place the tags around the text.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing S is for strike through. Thanks.

[quote name='walkonshadows']There is no option to buy Witcher 2 (or 1 for that matter) in a 4-pack. It's usually an option for online games.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I know. It was meant as a wish/joke ;)

EDIT: ALL FULL! Thanks guys

I decided to host my own Left 4 Dead 2 4-Pack. My only stipulation is that you pay the $3.75 up front. If you don't mind that, shoot me a PM.

1) lolwut?
2) lolwut?
3) could have won
4)sandman8288

Anybody hosting a Renegade Ops 4 pack group? I can pay with an Amazon gift card or if anybody is interested i can host one, you can pay with Amazon Credit :)

Friend of mine is looking for an extra copy of SSF4 if someone has one, can offer up $10 paypal or steam wallet to buy what you want. PM me.

Have:

Steam Gift/Trade:
Star Wars Jedi Knight Collection - $10
Just Cause 2 - $5

Be Mine Steam Keys:
Hamilton's Great Adventure - $1
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysey + Exodous - $1
Syberia 1 - $1

Amazon Steam Keys (The CKII DLC is available, but I would prefer to throw it into trades, I'm not trying to take advantage of Tony's generosity):

Mafia II - $7.50
CKII Mongols - $.50
CKII Songs of Albion - $.50
CKII Songs of Faith - $1
CKII Songs of the Holy Land - $1
CKII Ruler Designer - $2
CKII Dynasty Shields - $.50
(All CKII DLC listed above - $3)

Paypal or Amazon Payments/GC as necessary to make a deal work

Want

Ys games
Legend of Grimrock
Plants vs. Zombies GOTY
From Dust
Warlock Master of the Arcane DLC
Kohan Bundle
Time of Shadows
Legend: Hand of God
Harvest
Depths of Peril
Silverfall Complete
Avernum: Escape from the Pit
Two Worlds II Velvet Edition
Divine Divinity
Krater
Fortune Summoners
Project Aftermath

Paypal
Amazon GC

Offers - I strongly prefer RPG's or Strategy with RPG elements. If you offer something else, the current price on Steam needs to be the same as or higher than the current price of what you want from me and has to be tradeable. I'll take keys for RPG's I don't already have. Please make reasonable offers.

Looking for a 4th person who wants in on Revelations 2012.

$2.50 Paypal.

Edit: last spot filled. sorry to those who missed out.

Have:
The Void (Steam Key)
Trauma (Steam Key)
Harvest: Massive Encounter (Steam Key)
Serious Sam 2 (Steam Key)

Want:
Hector Badge of Carnage
Penny Arcade Games
Terraria
Point & Click Adventure Games (or other Adventure)
Other Offers
Would also take XBLA/XBLIG Stuff =)

If anyone wants DiRT Showdown, I'm willing to trade it for The Witcher 2 (or Walking Dead)

Have (all steam keys):

DiRT Showdown - $18.50
Nexuiz - $4
Hamilton's Great Adventure - $2

Want:
The Walking Dead
Steam Dollars
Paypal
Offers (Steam Wishlist)

Have:
CS:GO
Portal 1 and 2
Cthulu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII
Binding of Isaac with Wrath of the Lamb dlc

Want:
Not paypal
Fortune Summoners, Just Cause 2, Saints Row The Third, Borderlands GOTY

[quote name='espy605']Looking to split a 2K Strategy Pack, PM me if you want Civilization IV Complete and Stronghold Collection.[/QUOTE]

I dont think you can split packs like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back