Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rpg2']I have one copy of Torchlight 1 & 2 for $15 from a group buy that fell apart.

PM me if you're interested. Paypal only.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if someone is going to purchase the game from you. I think that they might hate you just like me because they want to save money and by demanding a cheaper price, they can get more credits for steamgifts.

[quote name='Falcongamer']I'm not sure if someone is going to purchase the game from you. I think that they might hate you just like me because they want to save money and by demanding a cheaper price, they can get more credits for steamgifts.[/QUOTE]

Don't get all butt hurt. That guy is trying to sell the game for what he paid for it in a 4-pack, you are trying to sell a game for more than what you paid for it in a 4-pack, which also happens to be .01 more than it costs to buy a single copy directly from Steam.

[quote name='Falcongamer']I'm not sure if someone is going to purchase the game from you. I think that they might hate you just like me because they want to save money and by demanding a cheaper price, they can get more credits for steamgifts.[/QUOTE]

No, people on this site just want to buy stuff at a fare price. Nothing wrong with what he is asking because it is the actual price charged by steam for a 4-pack.

No because 15$ is the proper rate on a 4 pack deal that hasnt been 75% off..

[W]
Rayman Origins
Settlers 7: Deluxe Gold Super Edition Turbo SE
Shoot Many Robots
Drakensang: The River of Time
Drakensang: Phileasson's Secret
Kingdoms of Amalur: DLC
Might and Magic VI Heroes: Pirates of the Save Sea DLC
American Mensa Academy

[H]
Paypal

Well, I totally misread your post before and I'm editing my response. Either way, I'm not looking to make money off my group buy. I just want to give someone else the chance to save a couple bucks from it. My friend's wife bought him a copy and he didn't know that. So, I ended up getting stuck with an extra copy. No biggie. Hopefully someone that has yet to buy it is looking for a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='n4styn4t3']Don't get all butt hurt. That guy is trying to sell the game for what he paid for it in a 4-pack, you are trying to sell a game for more than what you paid for it in a 4-pack, which also happens to be .01 more than it costs to buy a single copy directly from Steam.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, n4styn4t3 & bonebreak2000.

Just trying to pass a deal along. Not trying to make any extra money off of this. Just glad the 4 pack was only $60. The worst that will happen is I'll be out $15. :)

[quote name='rpg2']Not sure who pissed in your wheaties. Hate?! Really?! Over an offer for someone to save $5 on something that has yet to go on sale for a cheaper price?! I'm not sure what's gone wrong in your life to have that much emotion over me trying to help someone else after I got stuck with an extra copy because my friend's wife surprised him by buying it for him for the full $20. I'm not even slightly irritated at him for sticking me with an extra copy, let alone have any hate for him. Hopefully someone out there wants a good deal but if not, I'll figure out something else to do with the extra copy. I hope for your sake that something good happens in your life so you can have a little less hate in it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I try to get people to understand but it's like they just hate me only because I wasn't here for a very long time. I am trying to prove them wrong but they still don't trust me and they want to either lower the prices or give them stuff for free, which isn't the point in this blog. Even after getting a group pack, they still don't trust me. I have done many good trades lately, but it's not enough in their eyes.

[quote name='Falcongamer']Yeah, I try to get people to understand but it's like they just hate me only because I wasn't here for a very long time. I am trying to prove them wrong but they still don't trust me and they want to either lower the prices or give them stuff for free, which isn't the point in this blog. Even after getting a group pack, they still don't trust me. I have done many good trades lately, but it's not enough in their eyes.[/QUOTE]

I misread your post and took it as hate towards me when you're upset that everyone is giving you a hard time. To put it very simply, they're giving you a hard time because it appears that you're trying to profit from a group buy. That's not the point of this site. You've got to remember that everyone here is looking for a deal. The name cheapassgamer alone should make that pretty clear. Anyways, I completely retract my prior statement towards you which is why I deleted it.

Well, I just made the deal to $3 so hopefully someone can transfer the funds to my steam account and they would get a good game I might go and find people that want the game and see what they can offer for one of my copies of nexuiz

[quote name='rpg2']Thanks, n4styn4t3 & bonebreak2000.

Just trying to pass a deal along. Not trying to make any extra money off of this. Just glad the 4 pack was only $60. The worst that will happen is I'll be out $15. :)[/QUOTE]

You'll definitely be able to unload it. Will probably go super quick whenever they announce a release date.

Have:
Naval War: Arctic Circle (Steam Key) - $5
Defenders of Ardania (Steam Key) - $7
Want:
Paypal (Want price listed, or You can haggle with me. ONLY PAYPAL *NOT GIFT OPTION*)

I will respond quickly when an offer is given, I do most of the time anyways :)

[quote name='Falcongamer']Well, I just made the deal to $3 so hopefully someone can transfer the funds to my steam account and they would get a good game I might go and find people that want the game and see what they can offer for one of my copies of nexuiz[/QUOTE]

At first I thought you were implementing a self-ban. How unfortunate.

[quote name='bingbangboom']At first I thought you were implementing a self-ban. How unfortunate.[/QUOTE]

Geez man cut him a little slack. we are all here for the same reason.

[quote name='bonebreak2000']Geez man cut him a little slack. we are all here for the same reason.[/QUOTE]

It's understandable that people are upset with him considering he has tried to peddle free CAG keys and is now trying to rip us off.

[quote name='bingbangboom']At first I thought you were implementing a self-ban. How unfortunate.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bonebreak2000']Geez man cut him a little slack. we are all here for the same reason.[/QUOTE]

NO WE'RE NOT!, This is the same guy that hoarded the free DLC codes that were given away on this site and gave them away on SteamGifts. And even after he was called on it he didn't care. He's trying to profit, there's no gray area. I'm getting tired of seeing him play the victim. One more annoying post from him and I will, for the first time ever, use the ignore function.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9898680&postcount=9656
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9898838&postcount=9657
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9898859&postcount=9658

[quote name='Falcongamer']Yeah, I try to get people to understand but it's like they just hate me only because I wasn't here for a very long time. I am trying to prove them wrong but they still don't trust me and they want to either lower the prices or give them stuff for free, which isn't the point in this blog. Even after getting a group pack, they still don't trust me. I have done many good trades lately, but it's not enough in their eyes.[/QUOTE]

What you need to understand is the reason you are not liked here is due to your theft of free keys from CAG, then the blatant attempt to resell those keys to us, the people they were meant to be free for. Then you constantly try to pan off some lame ass offer on things that quite honestly are not a deal to us, on a website designed in the spirit of getting things in the cheapest manner possible. Then to top it off, you try to act like some type of martyr or victim when people call you out on your bullshit. It has nothing to do with your amount of time here. You would be treated this way if you were here 1 week, 6 months, or 5 years. Douchebaggery has no time limit.

[quote name='Spyder187']What you need to understand is the reason you are not liked here is due to your theft of free keys from CAG, then the blatant attempt to resell those keys to us, the people they were meant to be free for. Then you constantly try to pan off some lame ass offer on things that quite honestly are not a deal to us, on a website designed in the spirit of getting things in the cheapest manner possible. Then to top it off, you try to act like some type of martyr or victim when people call you out on your bullshit. It has nothing to do with your amount of time here. You would be treated this way if you were here 1 week, 6 months, or 5 years. Douchebaggery has no time limit.[/QUOTE]

Well said. Unfortunately I don't think he'll understand.

So let me get this straight, you got a 75% coupon for Nexuiz, which by the way is very easy to get, heck some people are giving them away for free. You bought a 4 pack at 2$ per copy and you decide to sell each copy for 10$? I usually don't complain about people prices but geez dude what a legend you are...

Then you whine about this guy selling the TL2 preorder (with TL1) for 15$, which is the best price you can get for the game right now.

Is not about hating you, is about your posts being full of stupidity and douchbaggery. And don't make me start about the whole SR3 DLC giveaway incident.

[quote name='Spyder187']What you need to understand is the reason you are not liked here is due to your theft of free keys from CAG, then the blatant attempt to resell those keys to us, the people they were meant to be free for. Then you constantly try to pan off some lame ass offer on things that quite honestly are not a deal to us, on a website designed in the spirit of getting things in the cheapest manner possible. Then to top it off, you try to act like some type of martyr or victim when people call you out on your bullshit. It has nothing to do with your amount of time here. You would be treated this way if you were here 1 week, 6 months, or 5 years. Douchebaggery has no time limit.[/QUOTE]

He doesn't act like someone who's been around since 2007. It's been less than 2 weeks, and I suddenly see him popping up multiple times in multiple threads I frequent every day when I haven't seen him before in the 6 months I've been visiting certain threads daily.

Then every post he makes is causing trouble. Not just because of the broken English (which wouldn't actually be a problem if he was doing legit fuck to begin with, but becomes really irritating when your trying to figure out what he's really doing), and when he doesn't get immediate replies, he uses the thread like his own personal message board (OK, now it's $5, OK I've dropped the price again, blah, blah). Dude....CHILL! It's more like someone lent their account to their little brother or something.

[quote name='jrodri86']Then you whine about this guy selling the TL2 preorder (with TL1) for 15$, which is the best price you can get for the game right now.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, it's never been cheaper than that. He (FalconGamer) has no clue what he's talking about. He's scamming, pure and simple.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9911824&postcount=9753

you really are more ridiculous by the day. 15 dollars is the price of the game in a 4 pack. They're not making a profit let alone a huge profit off of a game that was on sale for 1.88 each in a 4pack last weekend. You know exactly what you're doing so stop trying to convince people otherwise.

I wonder how much of our posts he actually reads. ;)

I second, third, and fourth the little brother thing. Not only does he lack reading comprehension skills, but he lacks judgment, an open mind, and the inability to think logically. He just fails to see our points on so many levels, it's hard to take him seriously.

We're not bashing you for the sake of bashing you, get that straight. We (I, at least) would love to see you grow from this, and learn from your mistakes. We (I, at least) are willing to help you understand what is/isn't acceptable here, but you need to be able to have an open mind and also allow us to help you.

It seems like we go through this every week. =/

Steam Keys----

World of Goo, Anomaly, Osmos, and EDGE Steam Key

Have: Gifts
P.B. WInterbottom
Nuclear Dawn
Steam Community Beta

PAYPAL

Wants: Wishlist
Humble Bundle 4, Humble Bundle for Android 2, Multiple Indie Royale bundles, Looking for alot of random indie keys below, if you have alot send me a list and prices or check my wishlist!

Breath of Death/Cthulu Pack
Titan Attacks
Doc Clock
1000 Amps
Zen Bound 2
Resonance
Shank
Shank 2
Warp
Fate of the World
Dwarfs
Burn Zombie Burn
Nimbus
Capsized
Rochard
Puzzle Agent 2
Evil Genius
Babel Rising
Revenge Of the Titans
Dark FallS (Both)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DixieWrecTNINJA/wishlist/

I have one spot in a Borderlands 2 4-pack from Amazon for $41 Paypal. Must be sent as personal >> gift. Only thing with the Amazon pre-order is they don't give out Steam keys until publishers tells them they can or a preload is available so if you wanted to do this you would be waiting until I received them.

Also have a IGN Prime code for 15% off for almost any Gamersgate purchase permanently for $5

Tradeable Steam Games:
Kings Bounty Platinum Edition ($13)
Torchlight ($5)
Doublefine Bundle (Stacking, Costume Quest & Psychonauts) ($12)
Hunted: The Demons Forge ($12)
Company of Heroes: Gold ($12)
Iron Brigade ($9)

Steam Keys:
Dungeon Defenders Steam CDkey ($8)
Beat Hazard Ultra Steam CDkey ($2)
Supreme Commander Steam CDkey ($2.50)
Supreme Commander Gold Edition (Supreme Commander & Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance) Steam CDkey ($5)
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Steam CDkey ($5)

Mostly looking for these tradeable steam games:
Sleeping Dogs, Darksiders 2, Dark Souls, The Whispered World, the new Skyrim Dawnguard DLC, Sid Meier's Civilization V - Gods and Kings or paypal/tradeable Steam games I don't have or some really good offers.

You know I almost 'ignored' said person but the hilarity of his posts make me laugh too much. I just don't fucking get it. I really don't understand ignorance on this kind of level.

Yes, we get it. Falcongamer is an idiot. That said, this thread doesn't really need "roast" focused on the guy. It solves absolutely nothing.

If you honestly want to steer him in the right direction, PM him. If you are pissed off and want what he's doing to stop, report his posts.

Or just do what I do and ignore "deals" that aren't deals. No one is going to buy from him anyways, and if they do, they're denser than he is.

I posted saying I had a free 75% off portal voucher, he asked for it, I said no worries, he then tried to sell me a nexuiz gift for $10, no shame, even even someone is giving him a freebie.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Yes, we get it. Falcongamer is an idiot. That said, this thread doesn't really need "roast" focused on the guy. It solves absolutely nothing.

If you honestly want to steer him in the right direction, PM him. If you are pissed off and want what he's doing to stop, report his posts.

Or just do what I do and ignore "deals" that aren't deals. No one is going to buy from him anyways, and if they do, they're denser than he is.[/QUOTE]

Says the guy who post novels.

Want:
DOTA 2

Have:
Paypal

Stupid asking prices aren't going to be met, simple as that. No need to clog up the thread with pointless posts.

Have:
Magicka Collection key. This is not the complete collection, but rather an earlier collection which contains all of the DLC that was available at the time, as can be seen here

The DLCs included are:
Magicka Vietnam
Wizard Survival Kit
Caverns and Marshlands
Nippon
Final Frontier
Frozen Lake
Watch Tower
Party Robes

The DLCs that have since been released, and are therefore not included are:
Mega Villain Robes
Aspiring Musician Robes
Peculiar Gadgets Item Pack
Heirlooms Item Pack
The Other Side of the Coin
Lonely Island Cruise
The Stars are Left
Holiday Spirit Item Pack
Horror Props Item Pack

Want:
$2.50 Paypal or cheap game offers

Want:
* Alice: Madness Returns
* Alpha Protocol
* Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
* Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
* Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
* The Saboteur (Origin, not Steam)
* Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - the Sith Lords
* Transformers: War for Cybertron

Have:
* PayPal
* Steam Cash
* Microsoft Points (several 1600 point cards)
* Steam Inventory (username: Bizzquik)

[quote name='Bizzquik']Want:
* Alice: Madness Returns
* Alpha Protocol
* Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
* Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
* Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
* The Saboteur (Origin, not Steam)
* Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - the Sith Lords
* Transformers: War for Cybertron

Have:
* PayPal
* Steam Cash
* Microsoft Points (several 1600 point cards)
* Steam Inventory (username: Bizzquik)[/QUOTE]

I can get for you Star Wars. Just PM to further discuss.

UPDATE: [TAKEN] I have that Portal 2 coupon (75% off) and already have the game. First person that wants it just PM me with your steam id.

Falcongamer translation: I am selling that coupon for $10.00 + tax + shipping/handling!

I also still have multiple copies of Renegade Ops and Zero Gear. Just looking for a trade for something I may not have or Paypal for what I bought it for (got 4 packs during the steam sale).

Offers could be anything really. Surprise me.

FYI you all failed the test. I did planned on giving the game for free, so I tested you by posting my offers but you gave negative responses. I am very disappointed by giving me bad juju. Not cool in being friendly. LOL

Hopefully we can be nice again, ciao

[quote name='Falcongamer']FYI you all failed the test. I did planned on giving the game for free, so I tested you by posting my offers but you gave negative responses. I am very disappointed by giving me bad juju. Not cool in being friendly. LOL

Hopefully we can be nice again, ciao[/QUOTE]
Bonebreak2000 defended you. Give him a free copy.

[quote name='Falcongamer']FYI you all failed the test. I did planned on giving the game for free, so I tested you by posting my offers but you gave negative responses. I am very disappointed by giving me bad juju. Not cool in being friendly. LOL

Right.....:wall::^o

orly_owl.jpg

LOL
Pretty awful 'test', that is a nice cover up, I'll give you that.

You give yourself bad juju with the way you attempt to conduct business. You aren't fooling anyone.

That feel when you have to turn down Falcongamer's Nexuiz offer ;_;

I was quite surprised to see him offering it for my KOTOR 2.
---

Is there any interest in doing a Guns of Icarus Online 4-pack? I could take 2 slots of it.

Please, allow me to be the first to fail all your future "tests" then by saying this:

Shove it up your ass and choke on it. You are a liar, a cheat, a douchbag, and a stain on the reputation of CheapAssGamer. Please tell me that this will disqualify me from any and all of your future bullshit "tests" you are going to be lieing about.

TL,DR:
frabz-You-get-NOTHING-You-LOSE-Good-DAY-sir-6a0b3f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back