Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
have: sleeping dogs steam key (came with my 7870)
paypal $
cml for non-pc stuff

want: borderlands 2
$$$ and game (games can be for 360 or steam) offers

Have:
PayPal
Steam Wallet
Portal 2
Nexuiz DLC

Want:
Orcs Must Die! 2
Hitman Absolution
Torchlight II
Costume Quest

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Seraphym']Am I reading this right? $4.64 for Borderlands 2 Season Pass

If that's accurate and it's ROW I'd gladly pay some higher fair-profit price for it from a russian cag if we have any around?[/QUOTE]
I'm seeing:

us.png
$ 29.99
gb.png
£ 7.99 »
us.png
$ 12.67 (-57.75%)
europeanunion.png
€ 9.99 »
us.png
$ 12.60 (-57.99%)

Not $4.64. Where did you see that price? Either way, it's a hell of a lot cheaper everywhere else...

[quote name='Seraphym']4.64 is from the russian store

But yea even 12.60 is fantastic[/QUOTE]
Hm, I guess I have to tweak my SteamPrices settings. I'm not seeing the Russian store.

That price is unreal. All it takes is a Russian CAG sending the pass via trade... Can you imagine that on sale over there? lol.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Hm, I guess I have to tweak my SteamPrices settings. I'm not seeing the Russian store.

That price is unreal. All it takes is a Russian CAG sending the pass via trade... Can you imagine that on sale over there? lol.[/QUOTE]

It might not be usable by anyone outside of Russia. I dunno. In steamprices under the wishlist link is a link to change your "compare with" settings. You can add the russian store that way.

Think I'm going to post this in the steam thread. I don't want to miss such a crazy deal. I feel sorta bad about it, but hrmm.

This thread says gifting from russia for BL2 was disabled, huh.

[quote name='Seraphym']It might not be usable by anyone outside of Russia. I dunno. In steamprices under the wishlist link is a link to change your "compare with" settings. You can add the russian store that way.

Think I'm going to post this in the steam thread. I don't want to miss such a crazy deal. I feel sorta bad about it, but hrmm.[/QUOTE]
I'm not totally sure. I think traded games are free and clear, but I could be wrong. Best to just post the info over there and see what people say.

Nice catch!

[quote name='Idiotekque']Hm, I guess I have to tweak my SteamPrices settings. I'm not seeing the Russian store.

That price is unreal. All it takes is a Russian CAG sending the pass via trade... Can you imagine that on sale over there? lol.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Gotten BL2 for $40 through a trade last Wednesday (8-29-12). Had to buy 2 $20 steam wallet cards to get the okay and then it wasn't until yesterday (8-30-12) that I redeemed my steam code. Bummer that I have to wait 18 days before the game is unlocked.

But, the way I see with this deal is that Russia believes that BL2 will be a bad game. But they are giving up. Wait until the game is release to see if the game does well.

[quote name='Falcongamer']
But, the way I see with this deal is that Russia believes that BL2 will be a bad game. But they are giving up. Wait until the game is release to see if the game does well.[/QUOTE]

It's a currency exchange discrepancy. It has nothing to do with what folks think the game will be like ;)

[quote name='Falcongamer']I agree. Gotten BL2 for $40 through a trade last Wednesday (8-29-12). Had to buy 2 $20 steam wallet cards to get the okay and then it wasn't until yesterday (8-30-12) that I redeemed my steam code. Bummer that I have to wait 18 days before the game is unlocked.

But, the way I see with this deal is that Russia believes that BL2 will be a bad game. But they are giving up. Wait until the game is release to see if the game does well.[/QUOTE]

Or they got it on sale at GMG about a month ago and got a few bucks in profit from you...

[quote name='Seraphym']It's a currency exchange discrepancy. It has nothing to do with what folks think the game will be like ;)[/QUOTE]
Well from what I'm seeing, it would be a safe bet to buy it from Euro Region 2, $12.60 compared to the $29.99 for US region.

My gf is from that region, I think that if I ask nicely I could help some CAGgers to get their season pass.

[quote name='cobolatrix']Well from what I'm seeing, it would be a safe bet to buy it from Euro Region 2, $12.60 compared to the $29.99 for US region.

My gf is from that region, I think that if I ask nicely I could help some CAGgers to get their season pass.[/QUOTE]

That would be just so incredibly awesome. I'd be happy to do $14 for your trouble.

[quote name='cobolatrix']Well from what I'm seeing, it would be a safe bet to buy it from Euro Region 2, $12.60 compared to the $29.99 for US region.

My gf is from that region, I think that if I ask nicely I could help some CAGgers to get their season pass.[/QUOTE]
Count me in. ;)

Steam Tradeable Gifts:
$40 Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Preorder (multiple copies left)
$50 Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Digital Deluxe Edition Preorder (multiple copies left)
$12 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (multiple copies left)
$12 Dragon Age Ultimate (1 copy left)
$8 Hero Academy Gold Pack (multiple copies left)
$7 LA Noire Complete (2 copies left)
$30 Sleeping Dogs (multiple copies left)
:hot: $18 War of the Roses Digital Deluxe Edition Preorder (multiple copies left)

Steam Keys:
$15 Civilization V - Gods and Kings (multiple copies left)

The rest of my catalog:

$22 Alan Wake (multiple copies left)
$29 Anno 2070 (multiple copies left)
$34 Assassins Creed Revelations Gold Edition(multiple copies left)
$24 Blades of Time (multiple copies left)
$10 Defenders of Ardania (multiple copies left)
$12 Deponia (multiple copies left)
$16 Dungeons: The Dark Lord (multiple copies left)
$22 Endless Space (multiple copies left)
$13 Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition (multiple copies left)
$29 Game of Thrones (multiple copies left)
$19 Jagged Alliance Crossfire (multiple copies left)
$35 Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (multiple copies left)
$52 Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Collection (has all DLC) (multiple copies left)
$29 Might & Magic Heroes VI (multiple copies left)
$29 Ridge Racer Unbounded (multiple copies left)
$34 Risen 2: Dark Waters (multiple copies left)
$24 Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion (multiple copies left)
$14 Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity (multiple copies left)
$29 Sniper Elite V2 (multiple copies left)
$35 Spec Ops: The Line (multiple copies left)
$24 The Darkness II (multiple copies left)
$14 The Legend of Grimrock (multiple copies left)
$19 The Walking Dead (multiple copies left)
$22 Tropico 4 (multiple copies left)
$16 Tropico 4: Modern Times (multiple copies left)
$24 Wargame European Escalation (multiple copies left)
$15 Warlock - Master of the Arcane (multiple copies left)

$45.00 Mumbo Jumbo Complete Pack(multiple copies left)
$55.00 Popcap Complete Pack (multiple copies left)
$55.00 Valve Complete Pack(multiple copies left)

PM me if you're interested
All the listed games are steam tradeable, region-free, english language games
I take Paypal only. I am NOT interested in trades.

Definitely in for one, if you wouldn't mind. ;)

I'm pretty new to Steam and I'm not sure how all this works, but I've got a 75% off Portal 2 code, and I'd be happy to trade for anything regarding Torchlight. My Steam account is: bradgnoyes.

[quote name='BNoyes']I'm pretty new to Steam and I'm not sure how all this works, but I've got a 75% off Portal 2 code, and I'd be happy to trade for anything regarding Torchlight. My Steam account is: bradgnoyes.[/QUOTE]
Didn't that expire yesterday?

All IG8 Bundles currently spoken for:

1. Supafly435
2. Sandman
3. Sandman
4. Redbot
5. plft
6. KaOTiK
7. jazyje
8. randomdud
9. randomdud
10. warreni
11. gikochi
12. lidl
13. elessar123
14. elessar123
15. lint121
16. voken
17. g6grim
18. DFG
19. stupidproz1
20.me

[quote name='lonfar']Seem borderlands 2 Season pass in UK misprice $12 instead $30[/QUOTE]
Wow, that's an awesome price! Can anyone help a US CAG out? I'd love to buy a couple copies of this for my group of 4 friends going through. :D

PM me if you have something listed below. Thanks!

Have:
Payment methods accepted/available (Paypal, amazon Payments/gift card) Please PM me if you're interested.

Games/Things I have available:
1 X Rage Sewers DLC code for vanilla Rage purchasers
--- PM me for the last code! Freebie, but any freebies thrown back are appreciated immensely.

1 X 75% off Nexuiz (4-pack) discount code
- PM me for the freebie discount code. I'm not interested in the games, but I clicked on the claim button before I remembered. :S

Wanted things/items:
1. Specific games I would like soon: Killing Floor 6-pack copies (discounted would be nice as well), Shoot Many Robots @ discounted 4-pack prices , Unreal Pack (close to Steam sale price), any good offers for the top 30-40ish on my Wishlist.
2. $20 or $50 Steam Wallet Credits (can use at least a couple of any of these- would want small discount at a minimum) [Payments available in Amazon credit, or Amazon payments. Paypal]
3. Games or cheap packs containing multiple games on my wishlist at discounted prices 50% off or more: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ObsidianSpire/wishlist
4. Located in the US, so cheaper regional pricing differences would definitely be appreciated. :) I can return the favor as well.

Feel free to PM me and I'll consider whatever you're messaging about.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Crap, I didn't find out about the season pass deal til just now.[/QUOTE]
Well, looks like the mods deleted a bunch of posts that talked about that.

Have

Steam Keys

Puzzle Agent
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Zero Gear
Revelations 2012
Guns of Icarus
Metal Drift
Captain Brawe: Brawe New World
Osmos
Defense Grid: The Awakening + Resurgence Map DLC
Zeno Clash
Avernum: The Second Trilogy
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
ARES: Extinction Agenda
Really Big Sky
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus & Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Hamilton's Great Adventure
The Void
Xotic
Beat Hazard + Ultra DLC + iTunes DLC
Prey (retail, no longer for sale on Steam)

Inventory

Half-Life 2
Portal
Nuclear Dawn
The Ship
Portal 2 75% Off Coupon

Want

Dwarfs?!
Basement Collection
Home
Cheap games
BL2 Season Pass (a man can dream)

Have:
Saints Row The Third Franchise Pack
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
DOOM Pack Complete
Alan Wake Franchise
Trine
Duke Nukem Forever
Serious Sam Classic: Second Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack
Renegade Ops DLCs

Want:
Mass Effect 3 N7 Digital Deluxe Edition
I Am Alive
Paypal Gift (but only around 10:00PM GMT Time)

H:
Paypal
Zero Gear
Revelations 2012
Guns of Icarus
Metal Drift
Rig N’ Roll
Space Rangers
Reign: Conflicts of Nations
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943
Death to Spies and Death to Spies: Moment of Truth
UFO: Afterlight
Star Wolves

W:
Paypal
Basement Collection
Any Fallout Game
Most Star Wars Games except KotoR1
Torchlight
Rest of wishlist :http://steamcommunity.com/id/wuxbustah8/wishlist

Have:
Metro 2033 Steam Key (From the THQ store, can provide proof if you want)

Want:
5$ Paypal

Ended up buying Guild Wars 2, so I'm looking at selling games I doubt I will play anytime soon.

Steam Games (all are tradeable)
(prices somewhat negotiable):

Want:
  • Steam Offers
  • Paypal
  • Amazon Gift Cards

Want:

Mount & Blade Collection
The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom
Offers

Have:

Steam:
King Arthur Collection (Without King Arthur 2)
Nexuiz x3
Nexuiz Duel Mode DLC

Keys:
Rig 'n' Roll x4
Space Rangers x4
Reign: Conflict of Nations x4
Death To Spies x4
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth x4
King's Bounty: Armored Princess x4
UFO: Afterlight x4
Star Wolves x4
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943 x4
RaiderZ Closed Beta x2

Paypal

I have one spot in a Borderlands 2 4-pack from Amazon for $41 Paypal. Must be sent as personal >> gift. Only thing with the Amazon pre-order is they don't give out Steam keys until publishers tells them they can or a preload is available so if you wanted to do this you would be waiting until I received them.

Also have a IGN Prime code for 15% off for almost any Gamersgate purchase permanently for $3

Tradeable Steam Games:
Kings Bounty Platinum Edition ($10)
Torchlight ($3)
Doublefine Bundle (Stacking, Costume Quest & Psychonauts) ($8)
Hunted: The Demons Forge ($10)
Company of Heroes: Gold ($7.50)
x2 Iron Brigade ($9)
Two Worlds II ($10)

Gamersgate Giftable Games:
x2 Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands ($3.50)
King Arthur II - The Role Playing Game ($5)

Steam Keys:
Starvoid Steam CDKey ($5)
Dungeon Defenders Steam CDkey ($5)
Beat Hazard Ultra Steam CDkey ($2)
Supreme Commander Steam CDkey ($2)
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Steam CDkey ($5)
Company of Heroes Gold + Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Steam CDkeys ($10)

Have:
Alan Wake Franchise (Steam gift)
Stacking (Steam gift)
Rift x2 (Amazon key)

Want:
Paypal / Amazon GC / Offers

Have:
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Darkness 2
Steam wallet or Amazon gift card and/or I can buy and give you keys (either way same to me).

Want:
AC complete pack or other interesting offers

[quote name='Camkinz']Selling:
Naval War: Arctic Circle - $5
Preferred Payment:
Paypal (Not gift since you will cover fees if you do.)[/QUOTE]

Gifting is the route that allows you to avoid fees, otherwise one of you are left with the fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back