CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
[quote name='shrike4242']Take the trade requests here, please:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259405[/QUOTE]

header.jpg

Announcement

L4D2 on Steam

I'm guessing this discount is to go along with the new DLC that was released today. There isn't a news announcement yet, but it's pretty obvious that's what it is.

There L4D1/L4D2 bundle is also discounted to $33.49 in case anybody hasn't gotten in on either game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='carpwrist']Really tempted to pick up a 4 pack. I'm one of the few remaining L4D2 Boycotters who's stayed true for this long.
Ah the good ol' days of protesting... http://steamcommunity.com/groups/L4D2boycott[/QUOTE]
Depending on your reasons for boycotting there might not be much reason left for it, since they're apparently going to be doing another L4D1 DLC getting those survivors to this area for this DLC. If you were boycotting because of splitting the community up then that's still an issue though. Bit bummed out they didn't roll L4D1's campaigns into L4D2 and updated them for the tweaked engine if you owned L4D1. I still like L4D1's campaigns and survivors but it's hard to play it with less weapon variety and less satisfactory zombie gibbing.

Last edited by a moderator:
debating on if I want this for PC.. dont play it much on 360, only occasional coop with the GF.. L4D2 was kind of a dissappointment haha. But my urge to own the valve games..

Wow, the marked out price says $29.99. Is that going to be the price going forward? That would be weird.

[quote name='NutManIV']Wow, the marked out price says $29.99. Is that going to be the price going forward? That would be weird.[/QUOTE]

It's been at 29.99 MSRP for at least a couple weeks now. Xbox 360 at $39.99 retail.

[quote name='Muitabui']most likely this will be the weekend deal
great price :)[/QUOTE]
The weekend deal is actually Call of Duty 4 for $15.

Man...do I go for L4D2 or Trine? Hmm...2 totally different games I know.

I've played demo's of both. Both of which are enjoyable. New DLC makes me think L4D2....

Maniac Mansion, I wouldn't pass on Trine at $5. It's a great game with nice Steam features.
And it's only $20.07 for both games, so why not?

I bit the bullet on Trine. It's finishing up dl'ing now...I couldn't pass it up for $5.

I'll also probably bite on L4D2 this weekend also...I doubt it'll be less than $20 anytime soon. That is unless there's some free BB games sometime soon to flip @ GS for it.

[quote name='Ravingraven']Hey, which paypal checkbox do u guys mark when sending money to someone who bought the 4pack? Gift?[/QUOTE]

yes

Also still looking to get in on a 4 pack. I fell asleep to a couple PMs last night, grr >.< I'll be around until 10-10:30 Eastern if anyone's hosting a pack.

just ordered the four pack, one for me and one for my girlfriend. i was freaking out cause i totally forgot my steam log in and password and was worried the deal would expire. finally remember the right combination of name and password.

bread's done
Back