Steam – Machinarium $14.99 (25% Off Pre-purchase Discount)

Razzuel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
header.jpg

Steam is offering a 25% off pre-purchase discount for Machinarium. This means that the game is available for pre-purchase for $14.99 instead of $19.99.

Machinarium – $14.99

Machinarium Demo

After playing through the demo I immediately pre-purchased Machinarium. The game is gorgeous, the music is stunning, and the puzzles seem creative so far. I recommend everyone at least check out the demo.

Thanks for the info but i pre ordered it along time ago for the company website before i knew steam would get it.
Has any one tried there samorost games i am a fan of those.

Hey thanks. I've been watching this game for awhile. There was a $3 off pre-order sale (so, $17) on the dev's website, but I wanted the game on Steam, and had resigned myself to paying an extra $5 for the privilege. Instead I saved money by waiting for the steam pre-order!

Funny you posted this, I tried out the demo today and really enjoyed it. The art and music are definitely the high points.

Unfortunately, I'm quite awful at figuring out the puzzles in these adventure type games. I always have to consult the hint/walkthrough options and then do a /facepalm afterward because it was so plainly obvious.

Looks very interesting. I'm downloading the demo right now. The music and art alone drew me into this so hopefully the gameplay will be up to par.

Demo sold me but I'm so broke I'll have to pass on it for now.

I love the art design and music though. I hate (re: suck at) adventure games and can't stand the boring dialogue so this game is perfect for me. Just pure style and adventure puzzles, minus the boring text bubbles to read every 10 seconds.

I myself have been interested in the game for a while, but I've heard mixed reactions from others. I'm really tempted to pre-order, but I keep wondering if it's worth it.

the game has a hint system, at least it did in the demo.
If you open up the book in the menu, and play the oldschool gradius like shooter, it rewards you with a hint.

I might wait to grab this until an eventual Steam weekend sale (or hopefully another huge Winter sale like last year). Too much stuff going on right now and quite a few games in my backlog

[quote name='Brian234']This demo is just oozing with style. Is it just me, or would this be the perfect $10 steam weekend deal? :)[/QUOTE]

I'll do you one better, the perfect $5 weekend deal.

bread's done
Back