Jaysonguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/disciples
For me the Gold package of Disciples 2 looks great

The only two worth getting seem to be

and

Gold has both Gallean's Return and Rise of the Elves which sell seperately for 4.99 each with this sale but Gold has them for 4.99 together.

EDIT: Looks like they dropped the prices of each pack so 50% off is now only 3.49 so grab those if you only need one

Last edited by a moderator:
Disciples 2 is a well respected title. It has a pretty streamlined Heroes of M&M design and a wonderfully dark atmosphere. There's a demo available for it as well.

I like me some SRPGs, but a 56 on Metacritic for part III of the series. I'll have to read a few reviews.

When does the sale end? Not sure I have time to demo.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']I like me some SRPGs, but a 56 on Metacritic for part III of the series. I'll have to read a few reviews.

When does the sale end? Not sure I have time to demo.[/QUOTE]

Ends at 5PM PST Thursday.

[quote name='eastx']Part 3 looks awfully nice...[/QUOTE]

It's pretty, yes, but it absolutely sucks, in terms of the actual game.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']I like me some SRPGs,[/quote]
It's not an SRPG (assuming you're using the commonly-accepted definition of SRPG, which refers to games such as Final Fantasy Tactics and Disgaea). It's a turn-based strategy game, an entirely different type and genre of game, more similar to Heroes of Might and Magic or Civilization.

but a 56 on Metacritic for part III of the series.
No-one should buy the third, except for masochist graphic whores who would be willing to play such a drastically inferior game to it's predecessor, just to look at some moderately lush graphics, and furthermore, to pay four times as much for the "privilege."

When does the sale end? Not sure I have time to demo.
Probably at some point on Thursday, when the weekend deal replaces it.

Last edited by a moderator:
*is really on the fence with this one* Looks good and $5 is a good price....but I own so much already that I have not played so I really should hold off. Ah the internal dilema of steam! I think I may hold off and hope for $3.33 at the Christmas sale.

bread's done
Back