Steam Midweek Madness: Nation Red - $4.99 (50% off)

DukeEdwardI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
NationRed_spotlight_306x270.jpg

Store Link

CAG Nation Red Group Buy Thread
(DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES ABOUT 4-PACKS HERE!)

Now until August 12th, Nation Red is 50% off.

Now the promotion says that 4-packs are included, but they don't seem to be available yet.

EDIT: 4-packs are available now. $14.98 (normally $29.97).

Last edited by a moderator:
Its like $3.75 for a 4-pack ($14.98)

I want to do a 4-pack so if someone wants to PM me with a group sometime...

It's a fun game. I bought it last December when the game only had the single player option. It was fun then, and now the game has online co-op, which is a extra treat.

By the way, the developers of the game are constantly updating it.

I can not recommend this game enough. At 5 bucks it's one of the best values on steam. It's not alien swarm with zombies though. It's just an arena top down style shooter with lots of perks and weapons. It's really just about a high score.

As someone mentioned though the developer CONSTANTLY improves the game and if you take the time to go over the game's steam forum you can make suggestions and stuff to a guy at Diezel Powered and he really takes them into consideration and he's very active when it comes to responding.

Anyone that bought it when it first came out knows this game was broke as hell when it first came out. In free play the game would actually play itself because of how unbalanced the perks were. You could just sit in a corner go take a shower come back and you'd still be rackin' up frags, lol. It's really improved since then though.

I'm interested in buying this.

How would I go about distributing the codes (or games) to three people who's willing to go in with me? OR better yet, how do I go about receiving the funds? Paypal?

I notice the thread title states $4.99 for the game. It's $14.99 for the 4-pack. Is there any way of just buying the game alone for $4.99 or do I need three other people to truly take advantage of this deal?

Picked up a single pack of this game (My PayPal funds are running low)

Thanks for the heads up OP and all the other people who backed up the game, it looks great!

I tried the demo and even though it's not my cup of tea anyone looking for arena based combat can't get a much better value then this game.

Watched the promo video, it sorta bugged me that the player characters are the same color as the zombies - maybe that's a silly concern. Downloading demo.

This game is by no means great, but it is pretty good. I feel like this is how Zombie Apocalypse should have been on the XBLA.

Either way, thanks again OP.

This is basically Smash TV with zombies and a perks tree (not consistent - per level). In other words... great fun. If the description above sounds good to you then you'll probably like it. A great value for $4.99.

Yeah over time they toughened things up. Keep in mind you can do a combat roll with E, lock your weapon in with F, and then switch to your alternate weapon with Q or Z (I can't recall).

I tried the demo. This game is probably a little easier with a controller. I just ran in circles hitting the mouse button.

Going to buy it tomorrow I think unless I get in on a group purchase sooner.

Kudos to you that are just picking it up for the 5 spot. I know this is cheap ass gamer and all, but DAMN! It's just a $1.25; skip the 20oz soda tomorrow and call it a day, lol.

[quote name='RichMeisterMan']Kudos to you that are just picking it up for the 5 spot. I know this is cheap ass gamer and all, but DAMN! It's just a $1.25; skip the 20oz soda tomorrow and call it a day, lol.[/QUOTE]

What?

So I was messing around with the demo and it seemed like it would get boring pretty fast. IS the actual game more complex/complicated than just big square rooms and shooting at zombies in a circle?

[quote name='Dalrint']So I was messing around with the demo and it seemed like it would get boring pretty fast. IS the actual game more complex/complicated than just big square rooms and shooting at zombies in a circle?[/QUOTE]

NOPE err well you do shot um with different weapons (if ya want) and circle is not as effective as moving in a square. but you have the general idea from the demo. happy to support the devs..anybody who makes any game deserves some support in my book. But this might not be worth more then they asked (when it was on sale). just my opinion

It's definitely worth $5 IMO. I bought it without even giving the demo a try. It's basically the same game over and over. Not much substance to it, but for some reason I like it a lot. Each gun is different in it's power, ammo capacity and reload times. So choosing which one you want to stick with is important. The perks you get as you "level" don't carry over from area to area, you basically start from scratch at each new mission and the gun you always start with is a pistol. If you like the Smash TV like games that is what this is but with zombies.

bread's done
Back