Steam Nation Red group buy thread

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the official CAG Nation Red trading/group buy thread!

[youtube]sqNPqDZR7eU[/youtube]

Group Buy Tips:

• One person must volunteer to host a 2-pack. He or she announces this and asks for other people to join the group buy.
  • Once a group buy is filled, the host needs to edit his or her posts to reflect that the group is no longer open.
  • The people who join a host's group buy will PayPal their portion of the pack's fee to the host.
  • PayPal will charge the host fees for receiving payments unless the person sending payment selects the Gift option when he/she is sending payment. Use discretion when choosing to gift funds. You will not have buyer protection if the host fails to provide the game to you. Still, if the host has positive trade feedback, it's probably safe to trust that person.
  • After the transaction is complete (the host has received payment and the buyer has received the game), both the buyer and host should leave trade feedback for each other. Do this by clicking on the host's CAG username. From the host's profile, click on Feedback and then submit new feedback.
  • If you have trouble finding a group buy with open slots, consider hosting a group yourself.
  • If you already own this game, you cannot host a group buy. Steam won't allow it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eastx']I have one slot available in my 4-pack. PM if you're interested and can respond and pay quickly.[/QUOTE]

Los dos. PM sent.

OK. I'll host as long as everyone gift's the payment to me via paypal as I got burned last time by this and paid more than everyone else. PM me to get this started. I need 3 more people.

EDIT: We filled all 4 slots. Thanks everyone!!!

Hey Rsonline. I'll start a group up. So 2 slots left. Pm me if you wanna join.

EDIT: Still 2 slots open. I'll be available until 1 PM Eastern time today. PM me if you want the game. It's $3.75.

EDIT: Just 1 slot left.

Anyone buying a Nation Red 4-pack and a slot remains free, please PM me...

EDIT: Got it, thanks!

I am interested in getting in a 4 pack this holiday sale. Hopefully it will be a daily deal tomorrow but it doesn't look that way. I want to wait and see but also want to get a 4 pack lined up if it isn't.

If anyone is starting a pack or has an extra giftable copy PM me. Thanks.

i have 2 slots left for a 4-pack. pm me.

2.55 each

EDIT: only 1 slot left.

EDIT2: all sold, thanks to rcx4, SiMMENS, and CapnO

If somebody has a slot available please pm me. I'd like to give this game a shot since it looks interesting. Thanks!

bread's done
Back