Steam/Origin etc Buy/Sell/Trade Thread! - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Messaged Airmaxdeluxe about his copies of Valiant Hearts. When I asked how much he wanted he asked what I was willing to pay. I said I would offer $1 at most and he said no. I'm not paying any higher than that.

[Have]

12 x copies

Valiant Hearts: The Great War™ / Soldats Inconnus : Mémoires de la Grande Guerre™

http://store.steampowered.com/app/260230/

*with RU tag(not locked)

*not selling for $1 oO

[Want]

PayPal/ TF2 Keys

I asked him to sell it for $1 since he clearly bought it for cheap, even though he tells me he's "not a russia troll." Also, don't pay too much for it since Russian copy has a different registry entry and can be locked retroactively.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read it wrong... I offered a key as that's what I thought it said he wanted. He replied what I was willing to pay and I again said a key and he didn't even reply.

So someone educate everyone please on these foreign keys here. How are the ones like airmax is trying to hock tagged RU different than those a legit and quality sellers like say a Krugozor sells?

Messaged Airmaxdeluxe about his copies of Valiant Hearts. When I asked how much he wanted he asked what I was willing to pay. I said I would offer $1 at most and he said no. I'm not paying any higher than that.
You're problem mate. There is no pricing error at the moment. So the next price would be $15, also in Russian Steam.

I asked him to sell it for $1 since he clearly bought it for cheap, even though he tells me he's "not a russia troll." Also, don't pay too much for it since Russian copy has a different registry entry and can be locked retroactively.
He's no troll. Got a copy from him. Was fine. And no I don't think there will be a lock afterwards. Also I started the copy bought from him. It has 9 languages (e.g. English) at the moment and no lock whatsoever.

I read it wrong... I offered a key as that's what I thought it said he wanted. He replied what I was willing to pay and I again said a key and he didn't even reply.

So someone educate everyone please on these foreign keys here. How are the ones like airmax is trying to hock tagged RU different than those a legit and quality sellers like say a Krugozor sells?
There is no difference at all. Non region locked copies, both of them. Also 1 TF2 key is a lowballer at the moment. No one in a right mind would sell it after the error was fixed.

You're problem mate. There is no pricing error at the moment. So the next price would be $15, also in Russian Steam.
So because he bought it during a pricing error and that error is no longer in effect I should pay him full price?

27424758d1394748465-fansproject-stunticons-menasor-aka-m3-intimidator-notsureifserious.jpg

Take it as you will but that is just wrong. I don't know what you paid but I hope you enjoy and that it doesn't get locked for you.

So because he bought it during a pricing error and that error is no longer in effect I should pay him full price?

Take it as you will but that is just wrong. I don't know what you paid but I hope you enjoy and that it doesn't get locked for you.
Full price? Where did he asked for full price? He didn't even want half the cheapeast price at the moment.

[H]

The Ship and the Ship Multiplayer (Steam Gift)

[W]

Steam Adventure Card 1 (0.23)

Valdis Story "Grave Digger" Card (0.16)

PM me if interested

Full price? Where did he asked for full price?
I didn't say anything about him. I'm talking about YOU.

I also like that you come out of the woodworks to say that it's "my problem" when all I did was tell people what I offered and that he declined. No reason for more people to offer the same price or lower. If they want to offer more they can.

I offered double + what everyone else posted they offered. Sorry if I offended you or your BFF.
BFF? Are you insane or just a kid?

I didn't say anything about him. I'm talking about YOU.

I also like that you come out of the woodworks to say that it's "my problem" when all I did was tell people what I offered and that he declined. No reason for more people to offer the same price or lower. If they want to offer more they can.
He declined your $1. There is no offer for $1 at the moment. So posting here saying that you're low offer was declined and that Airmaxdeluxe is a bad trader for not selling the game for this price is ridiculous and offending indeed.

guys, regarding the Valiant Heart key, just buy it from your reputable Russian re-sellers.  Don't let a few bucks in saving from some nobody & his little trolling friend trick you.

He declined your $1. There is no offer for $1 at the moment. So posting here saying that you're low offer was declined and that Airmaxdeluxe is a bad trader for not selling the game for this price is ridiculous and offending indeed.
Yes, he declined my offer. I then posted so that people knew what wasn't a good offer. So where exactly did I say he was a bad trader? Take a peek and point out where it is in my post.

I don't see it anywhere. Looks like you started defending him while making accusations. Real cool. I don't know why you flew in to aid him from big bad me when I did NOTHING.

Like I said before, enjoy your game. I'm happy to purchase it from another seller.

Yes, he declined my offer. I then posted so that people knew what wasn't a good offer. So where exactly did I say he was a bad trader? Take a peek and point out where it is in my post.

I don't see it anywhere. Looks like you started defending him while making accusations. Real cool. I don't know why you flew in to aid him from big bad me when I did NOTHING.

Like I said before, enjoy your game. I'm happy to purchase it from another seller.
Good. And thanks.

If a game I want is listed at $15 bucks and someone scores it (for example) for $1 from a price glitch that I happen miss, I don't feel entitled to getting said game for like ... $2 bucks.  I missed the glitch so I don't feel that someone is obligated to sell it to me for $2 bucks just because they caught it.  I'd be perfectly happy with a few bucks off retail; like $10-12.  That's just me though.

I remember something like that happened with Sleeping Dogs last year and no one would pay more than a buck or two over the glitch price.  It's a weird entitlement mentality that I just don't get.  If you get it for cheaper than you expected, where is the problem?

Have:

Steam Keys/Humble Gifts: $0.50 each

1953: KGB Unleashed
A-Train 8
Aerena - Clash of Champions
And Yet It Moves
Anodyne
Archon Classic
Aveyond - Lord of Twilight
Beatbuddy - Tales of the Guardians
Capsized
Cave Story +
Creeper World 3 - Arc Eternal
Critical Mass
Dear Esther
Dino D-Day
Driftmoon
Enclave
Ethan - Meteor Hunter
Final Slam 2
Finding Teddy
Foreign Legion - Multi Massacre
Gearcrack Arena
Gorky 17
Gun Metal
Gun Monkeys (Steam Gift)
HOARD Complete Pack
IHF Handball Challenge 12
Inescapable
Infected: The Twin Vaccine
Interstellar Marines
Ittle Dew
Jets N' Guns Gold
Light of Altair
Little Racers STREET
Lyne
M.U.D. TV
Offspring Fling!
Oil Rush
POSTAL
Redshirt
Risen
Rock of Ages
Runespell - Overture
Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves
Shadows: Price for Our Sins
Skyborn
Space Pirates and Zombies
Syberia II
Takedown: Red Sabre
Thomas Was Alone
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
Toki Tori
Ultionus - A Tale of Petty Revenge
Velvet Assassin
World War 2 - Time of Wrath
Zeno Clash 2 - Special Edition

Want:

PayPal

MDK Combo - $5

Recent Bundle Steam Keys:

Gomo

Lococycle

If a game I want is listed at $15 bucks and someone scores it (for example) for $1 from a price glitch that I happen miss, I don't feel entitled to getting said game for like ... $2 bucks. I missed the glitch so I don't feel that someone is obligated to sell it to me for $2 bucks just because they caught it. I'd be perfectly happy with a few bucks off retail; like $10-12. That's just me though.

I remember something like that happened with Sleeping Dogs last year and no one would pay more than a buck or two over the glitch price. It's a weird entitlement mentality that I just don't get. If you get it for cheaper than you expected, where is the problem?Ye
Yeah right =)

If a game I want is listed at $15 bucks and someone scores it (for example) for $1 from a price glitch that I happen miss, I don't feel entitled to getting said game for like ... $2 bucks. I missed the glitch so I don't feel that someone is obligated to sell it to me for $2 bucks just because they caught it. I'd be perfectly happy with a few bucks off retail; like $10-12. That's just me though.

I remember something like that happened with Sleeping Dogs last year and no one would pay more than a buck or two over the glitch price. It's a weird entitlement mentality that I just don't get. If you get it for cheaper than you expected, where is the problem?
This but if its RU tagged that does go down in value since some things have been locked retroactively. Its a bit more dangerous. That being said there are some that it may be worth $10-12 but when I'm dealing with RU tagged keys/games its gotta be like 50% or its just not worth it.

This but if its RU tagged that does go down in value since some things have been locked retroactively. Its a bit more dangerous. That being said there are some that it may be worth $10-12 but when I'm dealing with RU tagged keys/games its gotta be like 50% or its just not worth it.
I gotcha; I support that argument.

looking for Farcry: Blood DragonWindforge, Civilization V DLC: Brave New World, Scrambled Continents and Scrambled Nations, tf2 keys, paypal and game offers

[H] Batman Arkham city, Interstellar Marines, Metro 2033 , LA Noire Complete, Hitman: Blood Money and more!

Have gifts:

• Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall
  • Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  • Super Street Fighter® IV Arcade Edition
  • Alan Wake Franchise
  • Just Cause
  • Symphony
  • Interstellar Marines
  • Guns of Icarus Online Collectors Edition
  • Poker Night at the Inventory
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Complete Pack (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter® 2 , Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Desert Siege™, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Island Thunder™)
  • Interstellar Marines
  • Rome: Total War
  • L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
  • All Zombies Must Die!
  • Half-Life 2
  • Aerena - Clash of Champions (starter pack)
  • Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves
  • Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
  • Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter
  • Forge (starter pack)
  • Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars
  • EDGE
  • Greed Corp
  • Swords and Soldiers HD
  • RUSH
  • Vegas: Make It Big
  • Magicka: Nippon
Have keys:

• M.U.D.
  • Batman Arkham City
  • Killing floor 2010 pack (Outbreak Character Pack - Nightfall Character Pack - PostMortem Character Pack - London's Finest Character Pack - Steampunk Character Pack - Steampunk Character Pack 2 - Ash Harding Character Pack - Urban Nightmare Character Pack - Harold Lott Character Pack - Community Weapon Pack - The Chickenator Pack)
  • Red Faction Armageddon + dlc
  • Just Cause 2
  • Supreme Commander 2
  • Alan Wake Collector's Edition
  • Alan Wake's American Nightmare
  • THQ Humble bundle (Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor)
  • Amnesia Fortnight (bunch of double fine prototypes 2012) BTA
  • Dead Space
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Humble bundle double fine (non blutal legend and non broken age)
  • Humble bundle 3 key (Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, and And Yet It Moves)
  • Humble Bundle for Android 3 key (Fieldrunners,Bit.Trip Beat, SpaceChem, Uplink key)
  • Humble Bundle for Android 3 key (World of Goo     Osmos, Anomaly: Warzone Earth, Edge key)
  • Sega Weekly bundle (Alpha Protocol, Company of Heroes, Rome: Total War, Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit)
  • Humble bundle 5 key (Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid)
  • Humble bundle 6 key (Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter)
  • Humble bundle 6 key (Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid)
  • Indie Gala Dwarves bta (Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi, Street Racing Syndicate, Gettysburg: Armored Warfare, Guilty Gear Isuka, Gun Metal, A Game of Dwarves, Warlock - Master of the Arcane, Europa Universalis III, Defenders of Ardania)
  • Dust: An Elysian Tail
  • Guacamelee! Gold Edition
  • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
  • The Swaper
  • BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
  • Papo & Yo
  • To the Moon
  • Joe Danger 2: The Movie
  • Guns of Icarus Online - Collector's Edition
  • Grimm (Complete)
  • Darksiders
  • Red Faction: Armageddon + DLC
  • Infected: The Twin Vaccine
  • ÆRENA – Clash of Champions (pack key)
  • Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
  • Redshirt
  • IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
  • 1953 – KGB Unleashed
  • Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery
  • Splice
  • Crayon Physics Deluxe
  • Bastion
  • Rekoil
  • Nightsky
  • Waking Mars
  • Aquaria
  • Dungeon Defenders + All DLC

Have

* BattleBlock Theater®  [Steam Gift] - $3.00 Or Can't Stop Laughing Bundle

Want

Paypal

Steam Wallet

Have:

Can't Stop Laughing Bundle (Battleblock + Castle Crashers) - $4/2 TF2 Keys

Postal 2 Complete - $2.50/1.5 TF2 Keys

Portal 2 - $5/3 TF2 Keys

Want:

PayPal/TF2 Keys

Hi all.

I want Next Car Game - which is currently a Flash deal on Steam (until 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern).  Below is a list of my games.

PM me offers if you have the game available for trade, or can get it in the next few hours - it is currently $18 on Steam.  Thanks!  :)

HAVE

* 7 Days to Die

* Bioshock Infinite - Season Pass

* Bulletstorm

* Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
* Deadpool

* Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition

* Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition

* Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition

* Resident Evil 6: Complete Pack

* Resident Evil: Revelations

* Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

* Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords

* The Stanley Parable

* Tomb Raider Collection

* Total War: Shogun 2 - Collection

WANT:

* Next Car Game

Wait for a real discount of Valiant Hearts, I know you wont play it, I know we're CAGs who want the cheapest games on the internet. But is not necessary fight about this, come on.

I'm hosting a 4-pack buy of Forge Quest. 3 TF2 keys per copy. I'm sorry but I can't accept the usual Paypal, because of international fees and taxes and whatnot.

If interested please PM me instead of just posting here since this thread is easy to lose track of.

1: me

2: ?

3: ?

4: ?

Is Next Car Game region locked? I really appreciate the efforts of the foreign traders here but I think it would help everybody if you guys would mention in your lists if a daily/flash game is region locked. Or, should we assume that anything not on a particular list is locked?

bread's done
Back