Steam/Origin etc Buy/Sell/Trade Thread! - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Have:

Torchlight II (Steam gift) - $2

Skyrim Legendary (Steam gift) - $7.50

Sniper Elite III (Steam key) - $13

Company of Heroes II (Steam key ) - $10

Borderlands 2 GOTY (Steam key) - $8.50

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition (Steam gift) - $4

Lost Planet 3 (Steam gift) - $5.50

Kentucky Route Zero - $8

Guild Wars Trilogy (Steam gift)  - $13.50

King of Fighters XIII (Humble link) - $3

Toki Tori 2 (Humble link) - $0.50

Aquanox 1 & 2 (humble links) - $0.50

Last edited:
[H] Current sales (all Steam gifts)

How to Survive - $2
   + Dead Summer Days Bundle - AUG'14 - $3
   + El Diablo Islands - Host - $1
FORCED - $2
   + Deluxe Edition - $3.5
   + Four-pack - $5

7 Days to Die - $8
   + 2-pack - $11

Space Engineers - $6.5
   + 4-Pack - $20
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst - $6

Wargame Franchise Pack (includes Red Dragon) - $7.5
Virtual DJ - Broadcaster Edition - $6
Pendulo Adventure Pack - $5
Divinity Anthology - $4
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition - $3
Pro Cycling Manager 2013 - $3
Contrast - $2.5

+ Collector's Edition - $3
Mars: War Logs - $2.5
Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $2
Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition- $1.5

Disney Mega Pack - $47.5
   (Any game separately - $10.5)

FINAL FANTASY XIII - $10
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - $8.5

[H] Other Steam gifts (unless otherwise stated)

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - $11.5

Metro: Last Light Redux - $9.5

Skyrim Legendary Edition - $8

Prototype 2 - $8

The Binding of Isaac Rebirth - $7.5

Prototype™ - $5

Deponia: The Complete Journey - $4

Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition - $3.5

Minimum - $2.5

Strike Vector - $2.5
How to Survive - $2.5
Razor2: Hidden Skies - $1
Takedown: Red Sabre - $1
Guns of Icarus Online (Steam key) - $1
   + Four-pack (four individual keys) - $3
Paper Sorcerer (Steam key / Gamersgate gift) - $0.75

[W] Paypal

Please feel free to DM me if you're interested in any games not included in this list.

Everything I sell is region-free and in English language.

I also accept EUR / GBP (using real exchange rates) or TF2/CS:GO/Dota keys as a form of payment (around $2 a key).

Last edited by a moderator:
<- Judging by this, it seems we were supposed to follow the one-post-every-three-days rule. My apologies if I've been bumping too often, I'll play by the rules from now on.
I sent you a Paypal request for Final Fantasy XIII.

Have

* Major Mayhem [Steam key] - $0.30

* The Samaritan Paradox [Steam key] - $0.30

* Kingdom Elemental [Steam key] - $0.30

* 3089 – Futuristic Action RPG FPS [Steam key] - $0.40

* Dreaming Sarah [Steam key] - $0.50

* Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars [Steam key] - $0.50

* Final Exam [Steam Gift] - $2.00

* The Bionic Commando Pack [Steam Gift] - $3.00

* Indie Gala BACK 2 SCHOOL [Gift Link] (Last bundle remain) -  $1.15

Want

Paypal

Have: Wasteland 2 regular edition (game only I think, not the deluxe edition) via Steam key or GOG key: $16.99

Want: Paypal Gift

Didn't see many posts on this one so wasn't sure what the current price was...Key from kickstarter backer.

Thanks for looking.
Not singling you out, but just as a heads up for anyone considering buying one of these keys from people who Kickstarted the game, apparently Kickstarters have a button on their profile that allows them to revoke the Steam key from an account and trade it in for a GOG key (They did this to allow people who participated in early access to switch out Steam DRM for GOG if they wanted). Potentially there could be an issue where a Steam key is sold, then revoked by the Kickstarter so buyer beware.

Awfully quiet around here all of a sudden... I'm not sure how this one-post-every-three-days rule is gonna work for flash sales, weekend sales, sales that last less than three days, and so on.

Anyhoo, does anyone have a better price for the Pendulo Adventure Pack which is $10 in the US? Got it.

Awfully quiet around here all of a sudden... I'm not sure how this one-post-every-three-days rule is gonna work for flash sales, weekend sales, sales that last less than three days, and so on.

Anyhoo, does anyone have a better price for the Pendulo Adventure Pack which is $10 in the US?
The thing is that it doesn't work and wont work. I understand why a rule needed to applied when you have a small group of individuals that will post multiple times in 1 day of the same post. But for the sellers like Franky Sheet, Krugozor, Borderland, and the rest who post new stuff daily, I don't think it should apply. Because that is why we all log in 20+ times a day, to check on the new deals of the day, to see what is new to be offered or what prices were lowered. I rule does need to be applied, but I think it shouldn't be any less than 1 post a day...not every 3 days.

BTW...if anyone wants to go in on the 4-pack of Age of Mythology Extended Edititon on GMG let me know. It should be $6.12 per person after discount. http://www.greenmangaming.com/deal-of-the-day/

1) TAKEN

2) TAKEN

3) TAKEN

4) TAKEN

hummm look at your post , you will see a HIDE button press it and hide it (since deal is done there is no point to let it there no?? :whistle2:k )

p.s.l of course unless you want to show other user what you sold (and that not available no more) :whistle2: ;)
Given the "1 post every three days" rule, you're almost better off to strike out/blank out your post. If you hide your post you'd have to wait another 2-3 days to make a new post. If you strike it out, you can go back and edit the post with new information at any time.

Everyone could just do what Jake did and just make a thread devoted to their sales and update that regularly. Though I do feel 3 days is a bit excessive.
Maybe it works for Jake, but I'm not gonna go look in 20 different threads to find the best price.

And it's not like we're wasting server resources or anything. If the thread fills up, just start a new one. Or bring back the delete button. Or have a one-post-per-day rule. Or or or...

[Have]

Star Citizen game including Exclusive Spaceship : Consolidated Outland Mustang Omega

This code will allow you to obtain a free Star Citizen game package including access to the Arena Commander module and an exclusive spaceship: the Consolidated Outland Mustang Omega in “AMD Radeon™ graphics” colors.

It comes with

-Mustang Omega: AMD Edition (Ship)
-Star Citizen Digital Download
-Squadron 42 Digital Download
-Arena Commander Pass
-SelfLand Hangar
-2 Month Insurance
-Starting Money: 1,000 UEC
-Digital Star Citizen Manual

https://i.imgur.com/2kIDS1H.png

Details here, https://robertsspaceindustries.com/promotions/amdmovr

[Want]

30$ PayPal

Last edited:
People spamming bundle keys that nobody wants are the ones that should be cracked down on, not the foreign traders like Krugozor, BernardoOne, etc. It should be 1 sale list post every 3 days for people just selling bundle keys and 1 per day if needed due to sales for traders like the ones mentioned. The mods should know the difference by now.

Have all this in steam gift tradeble mode:

Blockstorm                                      http://store.steampowered.com/app/263060/

Contagion                               http://store.steampo...com/app/238430/

Darksiders II                             http://store.steampo....com/app/50650/

Darksiders Franchise Pack      http://store.steampo....com/sub/18777/

Dishonored                              http://store.steampo...com/app/205100/

Knight Shift                              http://store.steampo...com/app/254060/

L4D2                                        http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/

Marvel Heros 2015 pack          http://store.steampo...com/app/226320/

PayDay2                                  http://store.steampo...com/app/218620/

Tomb Raider GOTY

Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle

Desura keys:

All for 1$

Porradaria Upgrade  
Voyager            
Doom and Destiny    
SanctuaryRPG
Want:

PayPal

cs:go keys

The thing is that it doesn't work and wont work. I understand why a rule needed to applied when you have a small group of individuals that will post multiple times in 1 day of the same post. But for the sellers like Franky Sheet, Krugozor, Borderland, and the rest who post new stuff daily, I don't think it should apply. Because that is why we all log in 20+ times a day, to check on the new deals of the day, to see what is new to be offered or what prices were lowered. I rule does need to be applied, but I think it shouldn't be any less than 1 post a day...not every 3 days.
I agree with this... Please Mods make an exception for this sellers.

Want:

SOL: Exodus (The original version, not the one from the current Indie Gala)

Have:

Toxic Bunny HD

Obludia

Battlepaths

The Sun at Night

Iron Storm

Chrome

Chrome SpecForce

Mysterious Cities of Gold

Stealth Bastard Deluxe

Zeno Clash

Fester Mudd

Us and Them: Cold War

looking for prision architect, deadly premunition, TF2 keys, CS:GO keys, paypal and game offers

[H] Batman Arkham city, Interstellar Marines, Metro 2033 , LA Noire Complete, Hitman: Blood Money and more!

Have gifts:

• Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall  $5
  • Dead Rising 2: Off the Record $
  • Contraption Maker $1
  • Metro Last Light Complete
  • Alan Wake Franchise pack $10
  • Just Cause $1.5
  • Interstellar Marines $
  • Guns of Icarus Online Collectors Edition $
  • Poker Night at the Inventory $
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Complete Pack (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter® 2 , Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Desert Siege™, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Island Thunder™)
  • Symphony with iTunes & m4a support
  • Rome: Total War
  • L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
  • All Zombies Must Die!
  • Half-Life 2
  • Aerena - Clash of Champions (starter pack)
  • Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves
  • Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE
  • Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
  • Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter
  • Gun Monkeys
  • Forge (starter pack)
  • Nexuiz
  • EDGE
  • Greed Corp
  • Swords and Soldiers HD
  • RUSH
  • Vegas: Make It Big
  • Magicka: Nippon
Have keys:

• Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas $4
  • M.U.D. $3
  • Batman Arkham City $5
  • IndieRoyale: The Mystery Bundle (The Sun At Night, Hero of the Kingdom, Huntsman: The Orphanage, Paranormal State: Poison Spring, Major Mayhem, Power-Up, The Samaritan Paradox, Kingdom Elemental, Battlepaths, Presiden for a day) $2
  • Indie gala windforce (Towers of Altrac - Epic Defense Battles, Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves, Windforge, Final Slam 2, Critical Mass and LYNE) $2
  • Killing floor 2010 pack (Outbreak Character Pack - Nightfall Character Pack - PostMortem Character Pack - London's Finest Character Pack - Steampunk Character Pack - Steampunk Character Pack 2 - Ash Harding Character Pack - Urban Nightmare Character Pack - Harold Lott Character Pack - Community Weapon Pack - The Chickenator Pack)
  • Red Faction Armageddon + dlc
  • Just Cause 2
  • Supreme Commander 2
  • Alan Wake Collector's Edition
  • Alan Wake's American Nightmare
  • THQ Humble bundle (Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor)
  • Amnesia Fortnight (bunch of double fine prototypes 2012) BTA
  • Dead Space
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Humble bundle double fine (non blutal legend and non broken age)
  • Humble bundle 3 key (Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, and And Yet It Moves)
  • Humble Bundle for Android 3 key (Fieldrunners,Bit.Trip Beat, SpaceChem, Uplink key)
  • Humble Bundle for Android 3 key (World of Goo     Osmos, Anomaly: Warzone Earth, Edge key)
  • Sega Weekly bundle (Alpha Protocol, Company of Heroes, Rome: Total War, Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit)
  • Humble bundle 5 key (Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid)
  • Humble bundle 6 key (Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter)
  • Humble bundle 6 key (Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown Steam Key)
  • Indie Gala Dwarves bta (Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi, Street Racing Syndicate, Gettysburg: Armored Warfare, Guilty Gear Isuka, Gun Metal, A Game of Dwarves, Warlock - Master of the Arcane, Europa Universalis III, Defenders of Ardania)
  • Dust: An Elysian Tail
  • Guacamelee! Gold Edition
  • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
  • The Swaper
  • BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
  • Papo & Yo
  • To the Moon
  • Joe Danger 2: The Movie
  • Guns of Icarus Online - Collector's Edition
  • Grimm (Complete)
  • Darksiders
  • Red Faction: Armageddon + DLC
  • Infected: The Twin Vaccine
  • ÆRENA – Clash of Champions (pack key)
  • Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
  • Redshirt
  • IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
  • 1953 – KGB Unleashed
  • Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery
  • Splice
  • Crayon Physics Deluxe
  • Rekoil
  • Nightsky
  • Waking Mars
  • Aquaria

anotations: WANT, GONE, BUNDLE, STEAM GIFT, DLC ONLY

I second the exception for international key sellers. When Steam sales begin, I don't want to miss a better deal because of this 3 days nonsense.
Can't the international key sellers just edit their 1 post every time they have new deal, sale, etc. and then people can check either the edited post directly or do a search. Even if the site search sucks, you can just do a CTL + F search on the page to see if a game you are interested is being sold.

I do think once every three days is sort of ridiculous, but the current system isn't awful as long as people follow the rules and get used to the system.

The problem with making the bump period more frequently is that it seems people start finding ways to get around it (I posted last night at 11:59 so now I can repost at 8:00 AM) or they find it harder to resist the urge to cheat when they see someone else bump their post so I assume that creates a lot more work for the mods to keep track of.

Can't the international key sellers just edit their 1 post every time they have new deal, sale, etc. and then people can check either the edited post directly or do a search. Even if the site search sucks, you can just do a CTL + F search on the page to see if a game you are interested is being sold.

I do think once every three days is sort of ridiculous, but the current system isn't awful as long as people follow the rules and get used to the system.

The problem with making the bump period more frequently is that it seems people start finding ways to get around it (I posted last night at 11:59 so now I can repost at 8:00 AM) or they find it harder to resist the urge to cheat when they see someone else bump their post so I assume that creates a lot more work for the mods to keep track of.
Why not do something crazy and go one step further. Create a new thread that has one post maximum per person. When they have something new to post they just edit the one post. If someone wants something from a specific user just search for the user on the thread and only get back one result. This will dramtically lower the thread post count and it will be simple as pie to see if a single user has broken the rule.

This idea probably sucks. I'm not a good judge of my own thoughts.

Last edited:
As far as the 3-day rule goes, I find it works a lot better for the other platform threads and not as much here. There are just too many different daily deals, bundles, weekly deals, etc to warrant waiting that long. If I get something new that I think people would want, I like to repost my list.

I'm putting some of my Steam games up for sale.  I take PayPal.

All of these games are Steam Tradeable Gifts, as shown in my Steam Inventory here.

I also am willing to trade for Steam games, if they are on my Steam Wishlist here.

HAVE

* Age of Empires II HD + The Forgotten Expansion  $6.00

* Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs + Amnesia: The Dark Decent  (aka Amnesia Collection)  $8.50

* Battleblock Theater + Castle Crashers (aka Can't Stop Laughing Bundle)  $5.00

* Bioshock Triple Pack  (aka Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite)  $12.00

* Bioshock Infinite  $7.00

* Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons  $4.50

* Bully: Scholarship Edition   $6.00

* Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition   $10.00

* Condemned: Criminal Origins   $6.00

* Counter-Strike Complete   $9.00

* Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition   $8.00

* Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut   $7.00

* Democracy 3  $8.00

* Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut   $5.00

* Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition   $11.00

* Doom 3: BFG Edition   $6.00

* Don't Starve   $6.50

* Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Gold Bundle   $8.00

* Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition   $7.00

* Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe   $9.00

* Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition  $11.00

* Fallout 3 (regular edition)  $3.00

* Far Cry   $4.00

* Far Cry 2 - Fortune's Edition   $5.00

* Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Edition   $7.00

* Gas Guzzlers Extreme   $6.00

* Gone Home   $6.00

* Grand Theft Auto Complete Package   $11.00

* Gunpoint   $5.00

* Hitman: Absolution   $6.00

* How to Survive   $6.00

* Interstellar Marines   $6.00

* Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Collection   $11.00

* LEGO Marvel Super Heroes   $6.00

* Long Live the Queen   $7.00

* Nation Red   $3.00

* Natural Selection 2   $4.00

* NBA 2K14   $5.00

* Orion: Dino Horde   $2.50

* Outlast   $7.50

* Resident Evil: Revelations   $12.00

* Rage   $5.00

* Riptide GP2   $6.00

* Risk of Rain   $5.00

* Shootmania Storm   $7.00

* Spelunky   $5.00

* Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition   $5.00

* The Bridge   $4.00

* The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief   $7.00

* The Stanley Parable   $7.00

* Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell   $4.00

* Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist   $10.00

* Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory   $4.00

* Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe Edition   $8.00

* Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent   $5.00

* Tomb Raider Collection   $11.00

* Trackmania2 Stadium   $5.50

* Trine: Complete Collection (aka Trine, Trine 2: Complete Story)   $4.00

* Total War: Shogun 2 - Collection   $9.00

* Virtua Tennis 4   $5.00

Not singling you out, but just as a heads up for anyone considering buying one of these keys from people who Kickstarted the game, apparently Kickstarters have a button on their profile that allows them to revoke the Steam key from an account and trade it in for a GOG key (They did this to allow people who participated in early access to switch out Steam DRM for GOG if they wanted). Potentially there could be an issue where a Steam key is sold, then revoked by the Kickstarter so buyer beware.
Thanks for the heads up...I assume they can't do this for GOG keys then? Will find the GOG trade forum...(if there is one even).

Thanks for the heads up...I assume they can't do this for GOG keys then? Will find the GOG trade forum...(if there is one even).
That's correct, once you revoke the Steam key, they give you a GOG key and you cannot go back (I did this myself since I decided to go with GOG redemption over Steam after the game was released).

Can't the resellers have a sticky post and the others are sorted from new to old??? It's possible elsewhere. That way we don't have to find the end of the thread.

HAVE:

ibb & obb (Steam Gift) - $3 

Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator (Humble gift Link) - $3

Proteus (Humble GIft Link) - $0.75

WANT:

Paypal (Friends and family payment, you pay any fees....)

Looking for small world 2  and other past games that came out of bundles. If people are looking at dumping them cheap  or trade for other games (just starting buying the bundles  around the first of oct  so  dont have much)   pm me what you got and prices 

mostly looking for 

Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle 

FATE: UNDISCOVERED REALMS

STICK RPG 2: DIRECTOR'S CUT 

[H] Steam keys/Gift links

Airship Dragoon ($.75  - Steam)

Alpha Kimori™ 1 ($.50  - Steam)

Antisquad ($.50 - Steam / Humble Gift)

Deadlight ($.50 - Steam / Humble Gift)

East India Company Gold ($.25 - Steam)
Europa Universalis III ($.25  - Steam) (2)
Fly'n ($.50  - Steam)

Hacker Evolution: Untold + 1DLC ($.25 - Steam)
Hacker Evolution Duality + 4 DLC's ($.25 - Steam)
Hydrophobia: Prophecy ($.25 - Steam) (2)

Inescapable ($.50 - Steam / Indiegala Gift)

Journey of a Roach ($.50  - Steam)

Konung 2 ($.25 - Steam / Indiegala Gift)

Legend of Dungeon ($.50 - Steam)

Mata Hari ($.25 - Steam / Indiegala Gift)

Mechanic Escape ($.50 - Steam)

Paradigm Shift ($.25 - Steam / Indiegala Gift)

Perimeter ($.25 - Steam / Indiegala Gift)

Plain Sight ($.25 - Steam)
Pressured ($.25 - Steam / Indiegala Gift)

Questrun ($.25 - Steam)

Razor2: Hidden Skies ($.25 - Steam)
Reign: Conflict of Nations ($.25 - Steam)
Rig n Roll ($.25 - Steam)

Speedball 2 HD ($.25 - Steam / Indiegala Gift)

Star Wolves 3: Civil War ($.25 - Steam) (4)
Steel & Steam: Episode 1 ($.25 - Steam)

Strategic War in Europe ($.25 - Steam)

Tales of Maj'Eyal ($.25 - Steam)

The Adventures of Shuggy ($.25 - Steam)
The Longest Journey ($.25 - Steam)

[W] Paypal

I agree with this... Please Mods make an exception for this sellers.
I second the exception for international key sellers. When Steam sales begin, I don't want to miss a better deal because of this 3 days nonsense.
I would also imagine that the international sellers will be bombarded with PMs if this 3-day rule is still in place by the winter sales. This is troublesome for them and everyone. Also not all PMs go through smoothly.

Agreed exceptions should be made for the international folks, who actually offer something significant with their posts given flash sales and such.

Otherwise there is the old standby: PM them. I've hit Krugozor many times when a flash sale hits and we usually work something out, unless we run into an annoying region lock.

BTW...if anyone wants to go in on the 4-pack of Age of Mythology Extended Edititon on GMG let me know. It should be $6.12 per person after discount. http://www.greenmangaming.com/deal-of-the-day/

1) TAKEN

2) TAKEN

3) TAKEN

4)

I will join.

Have

Steam Gift

Monaco (x2) - $1.12 each

Other

90% off The Book of Unwritten Tales coupon (Free!)

25% off Pixel Piracy coupon (Free!)

Want

Amazon GC

H:

New releases/preorders-

header.jpg

Dreamfall Chapter Special Edition preorder- 16$

Life is Feudal: Your Own - $28.9
Final Fantasy XIII- 12$
Dying Light - 28$( get before region lock)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - $17.98
Divinity: Original Sin - $18.98
The Golf Club - $18.98
Football Manager 2015 - $30.98

Limited deals (few leftover copies) -

Skyrim Legendary- 10$

Dishonored GOTY -10$

Age of Empires Legacy Bundle-10$

Rise of Nations Extended Edition- 10$

Castlevania 2 with all DLC-10$

Bioshock Triple Pack (1,2 and Infinite)- 10$

Weekend Deals:

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst - 6$

Space Engineers - 8$

Space Engineers 4pack- 19.9$

Wargame Franchise Pack- 8.5$

I can do price checks and price matches, PM me for details.

Note for preorders: activate when received to prevent region locks on release day. Region locks only affect unredeemed copies.

i just notice i am selling Friday special 6 bundle at 1.60$ .....i haven't calculate correctly.... silly me

bundle pack cost 8.46$ / 5 = 1.70 not 1.60..... so i being selling it for 0.10$ under the (my) cost price... :wall: :wall:

couple user happy are :D/ now isn't

bread's done
Back