Steam/Origin etc Buy/Sell/Trade Thread! - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

R4WU JFXM 6SCM 83T5 FJGE

FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Installation Instructions

1.) Download the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online installer here.

2.) Run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the launcher and create your Square Enix Account.

3.) Copy the registration code provided above.

4.) During the setup process, you will need to enter this product registration code.

5.) Follow the remaining on-screen instructions to finalize the setup and begin playing the game.

NOTE: Please note that a Square Enix Account is required to play. This offer is only available for the PC version of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online.

Can we make it a requirement for people to at least list a starting price for items? I’m so sick of messaging people about a game and have them “please make me an offer”. I’ll either ignore then, or make a fair offer only for them to basically want almost MSRP. It’s such a waste of time for everyone involved.
I wish they would also make it a requirement to delete things that have been sold, from old posts. I have accidentally left a few things on before, only to find out later and go back to delete them. But, searching is difficult when you have people post their stuff many times only to leave all their sold items in them and in multiple posts. Adding the word "sold" or using strike through the text still allows them to show up in search results. It would be nice if everyone had a single post. Maybe mods could go through and purge all of the older posts (I think this is in the OP)?

Edit:

From the OP:

In this thread, each CAG has one post slot. You maintain your list and that is it.
Mods can easily maintain this list by clicking on the post count and seeing if anyone has more than 1 post count and deleting the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

Edit:

From the OP:
Yeah, that's years out of date. The intention was that you'd have a "trade list" on your profile and clicking it would take you to your post in this thread. For obvious reasons, a forum is not a good way to implement such a system, and that didn't work out. It's basically a free-for-all now.

Just in case we implement a 'must list prices' requirement for this thread, feel free to copy-paste the following to ensure compliance:

- $12,000 OBO.
Listing prices is stupid. Prices change hundreds of times every month. It's not remotely realistic to keep up with market values. If you want to buy something, I'm going to go to G2A and determine the market value of the item at the moment. If your offer is fair or reasonably discounted I'll be happy to trade, if it's wildly lowballed I'll probably block you for wasting my time. Easy peasy.

People offering to buy something in particular, especially something that has large volume like a recent Humble bundlee, should probably mention what they are offering for their own benefit to attract offers. But people listing what items they have on hand generally will have that list up for months while the market values of those items wildly fluctuate. It's a waste of time for sellers to list prices given that situation. There simply aren't enough buyers to get your item sold fast enough for the pricing effort to make sense.

If this were like Steam Community market then you could put in buy and sell orders just like in a stock market with time periods on the ticket validity, that would be awesome. But it's not like that, it's a random forum post with the most janky format ever.

Yeah, that's years out of date. The intention was that you'd have a "trade list" on your profile and clicking it would take you to your post in this thread. For obvious reasons, a forum is not a good way to implement such a system, and that didn't work out. It's basically a free-for-all now.

Just in case we implement a 'must list prices' requirement for this thread, feel free to copy-paste the following to ensure compliance:

Code:
- $12,000 OBO.
Listing prices is stupid. Prices change hundreds of times every month. It's not remotely realistic to keep up with market values. If you want to buy something, I'm going to go to G2A and determine the market value of the item at the moment. If your offer is fair or reasonably discounted I'll be happy to trade, if it's wildly lowballed I'll probably block you for wasting my time. Easy peasy.

People offering to buy something in particular, especially something that has large volume like a recent Humble bundlee, should probably mention what they are offering for their own benefit to attract offers. But people listing what items they have on hand generally will have that list up for months while the market values of those items wildly fluctuate. It's a waste of time for sellers to list prices given that situation. There simply aren't enough buyers to get your item sold fast enough for the pricing effort to make sense.

If this were like Steam Community market then you could put in buy and sell orders just like in a stock market with time periods on the ticket validity, that would be awesome. But it's not like that, it's a random forum post with the most janky format ever.
I dono man, I think if a post is decently old, it’s going to be common sense that the price for Half Life 2 isn’t $40 anymore. /s
If you list prices and most of your stuff doesn’t sell, you cleary want too much and aren’t going to be pushing your catalog anyways, and are likely going to be the seller asking for offers and then declining them anyways.

If you think it’s hard work update prices, you either have too much inventory (for a reason), or you don’t want to put any effort into selling your stuff. I really think the reality of it is you can only expect so much work from a buyer these days, they have too many options and will just move on. Selling is hard work in every situation, buying shouldnt also have to be.

Personally, If I see a list and there’s no prices, I don’t even bother. Maybe im in the minority, but it seems as if people with no prices listed tend to have a lot more stock than those who do. Can’t be a coincidence.

But who really cares, it’s obviously not going to change anyone’s mind one way or another. People will and won’t post prices, it’s the way it is when (like you said) the formatting of it all is so bad.

Exactly. This thread is becoming annoying.

1. Too many lists that aren't in alphabetical order.
  2. Dumb formatting. No, randomly capitalizing some letters and adding colors does not make your post stand out, it just makes me less likely to look at your list.
  3. Lists with no prices. Seriously, if you don't post prices, I immediately assume you want an unreasonable amount of money and move on.
This thread needs some god damn rules. Any of the sellers who would whine about it is probably not worth dealing with, anyway.

Exactly. This thread is becoming annoying.

• Too many lists that aren't in alphabetical order.
  • Dumb formatting. No, randomly capitalizing some letters and adding colors does not make your post stand out, it just makes me less likely to look at your list.
  • Lists with no prices. Seriously, if you don't post prices, I immediately assume you want an unreasonable amount of money and move on.
This thread needs some god damn rules. Any of the sellers who would whine about it is probably not worth dealing with, anyway.
Totally agree sadly there aren’t any mods here to do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dono man, I think if a post is decently old, it’s going to be common sense that the price for Half Life 2 isn’t $40 anymore. /s
If you list prices and most of your stuff doesn’t sell, you cleary want too much and aren’t going to be pushing your catalog anyways, and are likely going to be the seller asking for offers and then declining them anyways.

If you think it’s hard work update prices, you either have too much inventory (for a reason), or you don’t want to put any effort into selling your stuff. I really think the reality of it is you can only expect so much work from a buyer these days, they have too many options and will just move on. Selling is hard work in every situation, buying shouldnt also have to be.

Personally, If I see a list and there’s no prices, I don’t even bother. Maybe im in the minority, but it seems as if people with no prices listed tend to have a lot more stock than those who do. Can’t be a coincidence.

But who really cares, it’s obviously not going to change anyone’s mind one way or another. People will and won’t post prices, it’s the way it is when (like you said) the formatting of it all is so bad.
I sell at drastically lower prices than anyone lists or offers on this board. Which is why prices are pointless. I sell for reasonable prices based on market value as apparent by looking at sites like G2A. If you don't want to make me a reasonable offer, then don't.

No fucking shit people with more stock don't list prices, because it's harder to update everything with prices. I have lots of stock because I buy bundles and don't activate games I'm not playing.

Asking for people to improve the rules of this board is idiotic. The whole forum is a fucked way to list and sell items, and there's no way to fix it because it's a forum thread. End of discussion. We don't need endless posts "POST PRICES PEOPLE" several times a week.

I sell at drastically lower prices than anyone lists or offers on this board. Which is why prices are pointless. I sell for reasonable prices based on market value as apparent by looking at sites like G2A. If you don't want to make me a reasonable offer, then don't.

No fucking shit people with more stock don't list prices, because it's harder to update everything with prices. I have lots of stock because I buy bundles and don't activate games I'm not playing.

Asking for people to improve the rules of this board is idiotic. The whole forum is a fucked way to list and sell items, and there's no way to fix it because it's a forum thread. End of discussion. We don't need endless posts "POST PRICES PEOPLE" several times a week.
Sorry but “prices are pointless” is the stupidest thing I’ve ever read. Did you even think before you wrote that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have - Just Cause 4 (MSRP: 59.99) DRM: Steam, NA (U.S.A.)

Want - Phantom Doctrine (MSRP: 39.99) DRM: Steam or $40.00 US$ after fees via PayPal

“Asking for people to improve the rules of this board is idiotic.” You lost me here bud. Yelling “NO SHIT” and making a general statement that no one is arguing with isn’t saying much. Maybe the fact that it’s brought up “every week” is a sign that people really are sick of this shit. If you have 357 games that no one wants, no one expects you to list prices for all that shovelware. You’re missing the point. People are literally posting ONE OR TWO games and not listing a ballpark price that they want, it’s just lazy and a waste of space and time. Anyways, I’m sick of even arguing about it, hopefully some people decide it’s worth a little effort to improve the community a bit. “End of discussion”.

Regardless, I <3 everyone and I look forward to purchasing your unwanted crap.

Vive la revolution! We want prices and alphabetical order!

Oh and your country.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Have: (reveal key pages not gift links)

Cultist Simulator 2

Full Metal Furies 2

Bleed 2 1.5€

Jurassic Park: The Game 4€

Super Daryl Deluxe 1€

Tom Clancy's The Division™ + Survival DLC 3.5 €

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition 3€

Medal of Honor 3€

Want:

Paypal EU

don`t get me wrong

but if you base your prices on market prices like g2a...well then we all just might use g2a hm

this is cheapassgamer, and using prices from sites we all might visit for games cheap from bundles doesnt make me need to buy here if i have those offers "outside" anyway hm

this is cheapassgamers, at least it has been CHEAPassgamers since i joined three years ago

jm2c

Just going to toss this out there... Its hard to ignore people on your ignore list when people quote them verbatim. So please think of others when quoting folks. Thanks! :)

Want (prices are for paying with PayPal, I give 0,5$ for each game if paying with Amazon GC):

7 Days to Die 3$

ABZU 3$

BioShock Remastered 2$

Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC 2$

Conan Exiles 6.5$

Dark Souls III 8,5$

DARK SOULS III - Ashes of Ariandel 1.5$

Dead by Daylight 3$

Dead Rising 4 3$

Destiny 2 7.5$ EU and 15$ US

Friday the 13th: The Game 6$

Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition 5$

HITMAN - THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON 3$

Hollow Knight 3$

Kerbal Space Program 3$

Mafia III 2.5$

METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Phantom Pain 2.5$

NBA 2K17 6$

Project CARS 2 4.5$

Quantum Break 4$

Sniper Elite 4 7$

The Escapists 2 3$

The Forest 7$

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III 2.5$

Yakuza 0 4$

Have:

Division (uplay link) 3.5$

PayPal, Amazon GC

Euro based

Selling Humble keys:
Aaero - $1
Bleed 2 - $1
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! - $1
Darkside Detective - $1
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition - $1
The Dwarves - $1
Figment - $1
Gremlins, Inc. - $1
Hard Reset Redux - $1
Kona - $1
NeuroVoider - $1
Pathologic Classic HD - $1
Rapture Rejects - $1
Regions Of Ruin - $1

Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder™ - $1
Sniper Elite + Sniper Elite V2 - $1
Sudden Strike 4 - $1
Super Daryl Deluxe - $1
Zombie Night Terror - $1

Want:
PayPal or trades for other bundle keys:
River City Ransom: Underground
A Hat in Time
World to the West
Voidspire Tactics
Halfway
Legend of Hand
Exoplanet: First Contact
Unleashed

Selling: Resident Evil 2 - 30$ (amd activation)

BUYING (check spoiler too maybe you have something):

-Vermintide 2 Collector's - 6$

-Cultist Simulator - 2$

-OVERWATCH - 10$

-Dungeons 3 - 2.5$

-Forts - 3$

-ABZU - 3$

-Xenonauts -1$

-A hat in time - 4$

-We were here too -1$

-Sonic Mania - 3.5$

-Yakuza 0 - 5.5$

-Observer -1$

-Project Cars 2 - 5.5$

-Move or die - 3$

-Dead Island Definitive Edition - 1$

-Portal Knights - 1.5$

-Just Cause 3 XXL - 2$

-Zombie Army Trilogy - 1$

-Megaman Legacy Collection - 0.5$

-Guild Wars 2 - Heroic Edition - 5$

-Destiny 2 - 9$ (US)

-One piece Burning Blood - 3$

-Sniper elite 4 - 7$

-Hitman Complete First Season - 4$

-Hollow Knight - 3$

-7 Days to die - 3$

-Wargame Red Dragon - 6$

-Drawful 2 -1.5$

-Conan Exiles -8$

-Dead by Daylight - 5$

-Friday the 13th - 5.5$

-Bioshock remastered -1$

-Rise of tomb raider - 7$

-The surge - 2$

-Escapists 2 - 2.5$

-Kerbal Space Program - 2.5$

-Dead Rising 4 - 4$

-Outlast 2 - 2.25$

-HURTWORLD -5$

-DARK SOULS III - 7$

-CIVILIZATION VI (US) - 7$

And also:

There are games with no prices mentioned, if you are willing to sell, please send me a price!                                         :)

-Osiris New Dawn

-Tricky Towers

-War for the overworld

-Nba 2k17 (US/NA) 
-Nba 2k17 (EU) 

-Quantum Break 

-Dawn of War III 

-The Long Dark 

-Quake Champions Champions Pack (maybe from AMD promo)

-Stardew Valley

-Streetfighter X Tekken 

-Starbound

​-Rust

-Rise of Tomb Raider 

-GTA IV

-Dead by daylight

-Stellaris

-Pillars of Eternity

-Turing Test

​-Plague Inc.

​-​Keep talking or nobody explodes

-SOMA

-Mafia III

-God Eater 2

-Deus Ex Mankind Divided 

-HURTWORLD

-Furi

-Garry's mod

​-Shadow Tactics Blades of Shogun

-Duck Game

-Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited STEAM

-Abzu
-Mordheim City of the damned
-Wargame: Red Dragon

-Worms W.M.D.
-Motorsport Manager 
-Overcooked
-Rise of Tomb Raider 
-Banner saga 2
-Vermintide (without dlc)
-Dead Island titles
-Payday 2 and Payday
-One piece burning blood 
-Armello

Dark Souls 2 : Scholar of the First Sin 
Superhot 
Portal 2
Dead Island GOTY
Dirt Rally
XCOM 2 
Undertale
Prison Architect
Oddworld New n Tasty
Dead Island Riptide GOTY
Subnautica
Stardew Valley
Total War: Warhamer
Rocket League
The Forest
Planetary Annihilation TITANS
SOMA
Grim Dawn
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
The Crew
Assassin's Creed Rogue
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
The Jackbox Party Packs
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Classic Edition
Orcs Must Die! Franchise Pack
Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Multiplayer Starter Pack
The Banner Saga
WWE 2K16
Rust
This War of Mine
Town of Salem
Stardew Valley
Alien: Isolation
Banished
Dreamfall Chapters
Space Engineers
Besiege
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
The Escapists
Black Mesa
Sherlock Holmes Devil's daughter
Walking dead season 1 & 2
Nekopara vol 1., vol 2.
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil other titles
Armello
Game of Thrones
Batman Telltale
Tales from Borderlands (or other Borderlands titles)

PAYING with EU or US PayPal, so there are no fees!

Can also do Amazon GC.

paying 4$ for every new HB monthly subscriber using my referral link                 :)

Updated February 19th

WANT

Super Mutant Alien Assault (from Nemesis 8 Bundle @ fanatical.com)
Morphite (from Be Mine 35 Bundle @ groupees.com)

Reasonable counter-offers for anything with a price
Reasonable offers for anything without a price
PayPal F&F (have accounts in the US and EU)
Amazon GC

HAVE

Unity keys from Humble Bundle - $7 for all. Complete list in the spoiler

Discover Unity Game Development - From Zero to 12 Games
FlowCanvas
Gaia
GameFlow
Heroic Fantasy Creatures Full Pack Volume 1
Inventory Pro
Realistic Effects Pack 4
UFPS: Ultimate FPS
Ultimate Game Music Collection
uMMORPG
Universal Sound FX

Steam gifts

• Fly'N - $2.75
  • Legend of Dungeon
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword - $3.00
  • Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack
  • Sword of the Stars: The Pit
  • Teslagrad
  • The Bridge - $2.50
  • The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
  • The Silent Age - $1.50
  • Time Gentlemen, please!
  • Toki Tori 2+

Recently acquired HB gifts
  • 140 - $1.50
  • >observer_ - $6.00
  • 60 Seconds! - $0.30
  • Acceleration of Suguri 2 - $1.25 
  • AER Memories of Old
  • Anna's Quest - $1.25 
  • Battle Chef Brigade - $2.00
  • Beholder - $0.30
  • Bleed 2 - $2.00
  • Caravan
  • Construction Simulator 2015 - $3.00
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! - $2.50 
  • Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
  • Deponia Doomsday
  • Deponia Doomsday Soundtrack 
  • Deponia: The Complete Journey 
  • Endless Space - Collection
  • Escape Goat 2 - $3.00
  • Forts - $1.50 (SOLD)
  • Full Metal Furies - $3.00
  • GNOG - $1.50
  • GoNNER - Press Jump To Die Edition - $0.75 
  • GRID 2 - $2.00 
  • Homefront: The Revolution - $3.50 
  • Hotline Miami 2 - $2.00 
  • How to Survive - $0.50 
  • How to Survive 2 - $0.50 
  • Infested Planet + Trickster's Arsenal DLC - $1.50 
  • Insurgency
  • Kentucky Route Zero: Season Pass Edition - $2.50 
  • King's Bounty: Platinum Edition - $3.00 
  • Last Day of June - $2.00 
  • Marooners
  • Memoria
  • Memoria Soundtrack
  • Mountain 2.0 - $1.50
  • Operation Flashpoint: Red River - $2.00 
  • Opus Magnum - $8.00 
  • Orwell: Ignorance is Strength - $3.00
  • Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You - $0.30
  • Panzer Corps + Allied Corps DLC - $2.00 
  • Pinstripe - $0.30
  • Project Highrise - $2.00
  • Q.U.B.E. 2 - $6.00
  • Rain World - $2.50
  • Rapture Rejects - $1.00
  • Rapture Rejects - Humble Exclusive "Safari Outfit" DLC - $0.50
  • Rise and Shine - $0.30
  • Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder™ - $2.00
  • Sentinels of the Multiverse + Shattered Timelines DLC - $2.00 
  • Serial Cleaner - $2.00 
  • SOMA - $2.00 
  • Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga
  • Star Wars: TIE Fighter Special Edition 
  • Star Wars: X-Wing Special Edition
  • Super House of the Dead Ninjas - $0.30
  • THOTH - $1.50
  • Tokyo 42 - $0.50
  • Tom Clancy's The Division + Survival DLC (Uplay) - $4.00
  • Yakuza 0 - $6.00
Recently acquired Steam codes

• Epistory - $1.00
  • Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide - $1.50

US humble keys + twitch for sale/trade, 50 cents ea obo unless otherwise noted, cheaper if bundling

H:

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - $3

Sonic Adventure 2

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

Sonic Adventure DX

Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing

Sonic CD

Sonic the Hedgehog - Episode 1

Lost Horizon

Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut

Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken

Streamline (Early Access)

Western Press Mk Cans II Character DLC

Duelyst - 20 Spirit Orbs

Duelyst - Cosmetics Bundle

Starmade (Early Access)

Vanguard Princess Hilda Rize Pack

Vanguard Princess Lilith Pack

BloodRealm: Battlegrounds Debut Champion

SolForge - Dinosaur Starter (Early Access)

Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (GOG key)

War of the Roses: Kingmaker Steam Key

Final Fantasy XIV Online Starter Edition - $7

[W]

Paypal

trade lists

gift cards

Have:

Beholder 2-$3.00

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition-$3.00

The Sexy Brutale-$1.25

Immortal Redneck-.75

PAYDAY 2-$1.75

Figment-.50

Subterrain-.50

Want:

Paypal

Have:

$1 B1G2 Free Humble links or keys

Super Daryl Deluxe

Flat Heroes

Morphblade

Space Run Galaxy

Uurong Unlimited

Husk 

Okhlos

Want:

Paypal or Amazon GC

Pale Echoes ($.75)

Remnants of Isolation ($.75)

Shoppe Keep ($.75)

Metrico+ ($.75)

Uncanny Valley ($.75)

INK ($.75)

Tomb Raider I, ($1.00)

Tomb Raider II, ($1.00) 

Tomb Raider III  ($1.00)

Tomb Raider Legend ($1.00)

Tomb Raider Anniversary ($1.00) 

Grid 2 + DLC ($1.00)

Operation Flashpoint Red River ($1.00)

Colin McRae Rally ($0.75)

Hospital Tycoon  x2 ($1.00 each)

Galactic Civilizations Ultimate Edition ($1.00)

Overlord + DLC ($1.00)

Grey Goo Definitive Edition ($1.00)

Gyromancer  ($1.00)

H:

Aaero

Full Metal Furies

Rapture Rejects + Safari Outfit

Rock of Ages 2

Sniper Elite 3

Super Daryl Deluxe

The Division

The Division Survival DLC

Yakuza 0

Q.U.B.E. 2

Regions of Ruin

Mega Man Legacy Collection

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes + Definitive Experience

NeuroVoider

Overwatch Loot Box

Purrfect Date

Seven: The Days Long GOne

Neverwinter Humble Pack

Overwatch Loot Boxes x2

Dead Island Definitive Edition

Hard Reset Redux

Hollow Knight

Resident Evil Revelations

Sniper Elite

Sniper Elite V2

Gremlins, Inc

Old Man's Journey

White Noise 2

Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition

Figment

Zombie Night Terror

Forged Battalion

Forts

Interplanetary

Serial Cleaner

Acceleration of SUGURI 2

Bear With Me: CE

W: Paypal, Nioh Steam, Dead Space 1-3, PSN credit or PS + Time, PS Now, or other trades.

Would anyone be able to redeem an AMD code for me if I buy one from ebay and you log into my AMD rewards account? I'd be willing to kick down $5 for the help.(requires a RX570 or RX580)

Unless someone has the get 2 games for $35 and can redeem to my acct, I have Division 2 redeemed but I want RE2 and DmC5

Selling:

Bleed 2 $1.50

Rapture Rejects and Safari DLC $1

Rock of Ages $1

Super Daryl Deluxe $1

Full Metal Furies $3

Will sell the whole batch for $5

Want: PayPal F&F

bread's done
Back