Steam Play Indie Pack - 5 Games - $20 PC & Mac

I know I've picked it up previously for $2-3 on Steam. If they've done it before, I'm sure they'll do it again

[quote name='Unrealevil']Wish they'd just have Osmos for $5.[/QUOTE]

Wow if I didn't already have half of these I would bite. All of them are some of the best indie games around.

[quote name='cheech794']Wow if I didn't already have half of these I would bite. All of them are some of the best indie games around.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat, I'll wait to see if Machinarium drops during a winter sale or sometime in the summer.

In for 1. Was bummed when Machinarium got canceled for XBL, but I also wanted World Of Goo and decided not to buy Wii downloadables since they aren't transferable... Wasn't necessarily interested in the other games although they didn't look half bad... but they're basically free along with the other 2 so I thought it was a good package deal. And free Portal is always nice, even if I already beat it on 360 ;)

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']No Braid is kind of a bummer, I already own it but I know a few who were interested.[/QUOTE]
Braid is superb. I have it on XBLA.

I'm a Mac user and never played any of these titles nor own them, I take it I should take advantage of this huh? i'll bite

bread's done
Back