Steam Summer Sale 2011

imcrazy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
It's that time once again.

Everything is up and running now. I was going to post a list, but what's the point when steam does such a great job of displaying and organizing everything?

Everyday there will be new featured deals (the price will be good for 24 hours), all other prices are good until July 10th.

Check it out here: http://store.steampowered.com/

Tips:
- If you see a game you want and it is not a daily deal, wait. If it is featured as a daily deal, it will drop even lower in price. If not, buy it on the final day of the sale.
- If you miss a daily deal, don't fret. It's likely that the deal will come back on the final day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Valve is going to need a few more hours to get this update manageable.

Not sure why Valve can produce Portal 2 and yet not have the store crash every seasonal sale.

Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines is on sale for the first time on Steam in about 3 years. I can't recommend that game enough.

And I just bought BTTF from telltale X for $20

Well, seeing all the other stuff I got from them for 75% off I guess it all balances out.

[quote name='No One']Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines is on sale for the first time on Steam in about 3 years. I can't recommend that game enough.[/QUOTE]
Awesome. Been waiting for that to drop. The sale price that it is offered at now makes me think it might be featured as a daily deal. So I think I will wait.

bread's done
Back