Steam- Torchlight $10

[quote name='MysterD']Does TorchEd come w/ Steam version of this game?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Also, while I just got this a few weeks ago, that was a gift from my Secret Santa, so I didn't mind it being cheaper. But I do love they added Steam Cloud support..now I can take my save from my laptop and main computer without having to copy from the network folder anymore.

[quote name='Rirse']Yes. Also, while I just got this a few weeks ago, that was a gift from my Secret Santa, so I didn't mind it being cheaper. But I do love they added Steam Cloud support..now I can take my save from my laptop and main computer without having to copy from the network folder anymore.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't know about Steam Cloud. Hm, I may have to get the Steam version then and then hopefully copy over my save from the D2D version I originally bought...

[quote name='solidsmooky']Hmm, 10 dollars seems too much, you guys think it'll go to 5?!?[/QUOTE]

You sir are a true CAG! ;)

I was planning to play this game while on vacation, and i'm not sure if i'm going to have an internet connection at all times. Can i still play this even if i'm not connected to the internet? Thanks in advance.

This deal is real!

4195636133_cd9ff9990a_o.jpg

Wow! And I was tired of waiting for it to drop so I told myself I was gonna buy it for $20 this weekend.

Thanks steam, i love you.

I knew this would happen soon, but I figured this would be part of another end of the year sale. I'm sure it will go lower eventually, but $10 seems like a great price for this game, I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Who knows when I will actually get to it though between my backlog and crazy work deadlines, hopefully in January, since I won't be working crazy 80 hour weeks anymore (hopefully).

[quote name='msdmoney']I knew this would happen soon, but I figured this would be part of another end of the year sale. I'm sure it will go lower eventually, but $10 seems like a great price for this game, I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Who knows when I will actually get to it though between my backlog and crazy work deadlines, hopefully in January, since I won't be working crazy 80 hour weeks anymore (hopefully).[/QUOTE]
Same- as much as I think it will be part of their possible holiday sale, this deal is too good to risk it.

[quote name='Xealot42']Torchlight rocks. All Diablo fans must buy it immediately! (as long as you like the art style)[/QUOTE]

i enjoyed playing diablo online immensely. Alas this has no online. I tried playing diablo in single player and it just didnt do it for me.

Man... Steam wins me over before Direct2Drive has a chance, but I'm sure if anything it will only be $10 on D2D and even then I prefer to have my games on Steam.

[quote name='qwerty1']i enjoyed playing diablo online immensely. Alas this has no online. I tried playing diablo in single player and it just didnt do it for me.[/QUOTE]

I believe they are using the profits from the SP game to develop a free to play MMO. I haven't heard much info about it though.

I thought for sure that this would be part of the steam holiday sale, but seeing how we got it now I guess now. Wondering what they are going to have us empty our wallets on then...Ideas?

[quote name='Bandito']Damnit, Steam. Stop giving me reasons to surrender my money to you. I am so your bitch.[/QUOTE]
^^^
Oh, so very much this. In for one as well.

[quote name='Xealot42']I believe they are using the profits from the SP game to develop a free to play MMO. I haven't heard much info about it though.[/QUOTE]

Correct- they are looking into expanding SP characters into an MMO world sometime next year

[quote name='somerandomname']Hmm, 10 dollars seems too much, you guys think it'll go to 5?!?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Xealot42']You sir are a true CAG! ;)[/QUOTE]

that made me laugh out loud :p

edit: i'm going to try out the demo and see if i like it, cause I loved diablo 1 and 2

[quote name='Kaltic']If only steam servers would let me download the game....[/QUOTE]

This.

I turned on the download just before hopping in the shower to get ready for some social stuff tonight....got out with a little bit to spare, didn't download :(

I are sads.

I'm just happy they added steam cloud support, I already had dropbox setup, but I'm glad to know I can more easily sign in anywhere.

bread's done
Back