STEAM: Two Worlds $9.95

Nope. Not worth $9.95 - that is confirmed.

Metascore is 66%

I would give it a 1/10.

Pros:
+ someone earned money to make this

Cons
- everything else

[quote name='scary perry']
I would give it a 1/10.

Pros:
+ someone earned money to make this

Cons
- everything else[/quote]

I lol'd

[quote name='PenguinMaster']A horrible game on a horrible service, sounds like a deal to me![/quote]

Steam is awesome.
Two Worlds, not so much.

Buy Audiosurf instead people

[quote name='PenguinMaster']A horrible game on a horrible service, sounds like a deal to me![/quote]

i dont think you have any idea what your talking about, steam is at 15 million members now many say the future of pc gaming because its platform steam itself protects developers from pirating you can find most triple A titles on there like COD4, Bioshock, Company of Heroes and GTA series now and they released steamworks which help developers have a standard versus Microsoft "Games for Windows" which is like live

yah it sucks that it makes us pay but it will keep the PC market alive and not die from over pirating

[quote name='Christonian']i dont think you have any idea what your talking about, steam is at 15 million members now many say the future of pc gaming because its platform steam itself protects developers from pirating you can find most triple A titles on there like COD4, Bioshock, Company of Heroes and GTA series now and they released steamworks which help developers have a standard versus Microsoft "Games for Windows" which is like live

yah it sucks that it makes us pay but it will keep the PC market alive and not die from over pirating[/quote]

Um, Steam is free >_>;;

What is steam...? How do you buy stuff from there...do you have to pay like a membership fee or something?

[quote name='Firestorm']Um, Steam is free >_>;;[/quote]

ya sorry i know its free might have sounded weird but i meant you have to pay for games in sarcastic way instead of pirating them

and like said above it is a great thing for us CAG because you dont have to pay taxes and every so often great games go on for cheap

only problem could be is that your on dial up because this is a digital distribution

this is actually a good game surprisingly after doing all the patch work i have put like 10+hrs into it now and still havent explored half the map

bread's done
Back