Steam Weekend Deal #2 - Complete Overlord Collection $8.75 75% off

the Complete Pack is 50% less than buying each game separately at 75% off would cost :shock:

anyone complaining about the Crysis pack not being that great of a deal needs to shut up and buy this instead :p

My brain is hurting at how they can charge only $8.75 for Overlord, Raising Hell, and Overlord II. Seems like it's got to be some kind of price mistake as just overlord II is listed at $10 with this sale.

Dang, one of the more awesome Steam deals in a while. Almost smells of an error. Overlord is on GameTap is the only thing knocking this down a notch.

only 50% off for individual... but 75% package?

this must be more Steamy goodness, but screws the one that has 1 or 2.... but the package is so good that either way it's still a win.

bet you can't gift your extras...

great for new new gamers to these games.

Even if I didn't want these games (I do want II and the ex-pack) I would snag this deal just to give Triumph a few more dollars for making the Age of Wonders games.

Well, I'm going to hold off for now. I'm interested, but I wouldn't be playing these anytime soon thanks to Mass Effect and Dragon Age Origins.

Spectacular deal. GoGamer had Overlord II last week for it's 48 hour madness for. 9.90 with shipping and I almost snagged it but glad I waited, coz now I can play the original's expansion too....

[quote name='chrisflyer']I have to bite, but how are the PC ports?[/QUOTE]

Overlord even supports amBx, if that tells you anything. I've never seen problems and it looks great.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Well, I'm going to hold off for now. I'm interested, but I wouldn't be playing these anytime soon thanks to Mass Effect and Dragon Age Origins.[/QUOTE]

When are you going to get a better deal?

Wow, this is a really good deal.... I can't decide if I want to jump on it or not... so much other stuff to play!

[quote name='mcthatch']Spectacular deal. GoGamer had Overlord II last week for it's 48 hour madness for. 9.90 with shipping and I almost snagged it but glad I waited, coz now I can play the original's expansion too....[/QUOTE]

Same here. I almost bit then and would be kicking myself now. Having BF coming up didn't help GoGamer any. I'd much rather have the Steam versions anyway.

I've been thinking of picking this series up on the PS3...glad I waited!

Deal is way too insane to pass up, I bit. Thanks TC!

BTW...what was Steam's deal last week? I'm hoping Left 4 Dead drops significantly when the sequel is released next week.

Just bought it, the PC controls are so much better than on the console and the game looks great on my system. Really really good price.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']I've been thinking of picking this series up on the PS3...glad I waited!

Deal is way too insane to pass up, I bit. Thanks TC!

BTW...what was Steam's deal last week? I'm hoping Left 4 Dead drops significantly when the sequel is released next week.[/QUOTE]

It was Mass Effect for 10 bucks. And you can get the left 4 dead bundle. both games for 65 i believe

[quote name='mcthatch']When are you going to get a better deal?[/QUOTE]

Never said I'd be getting a better deal. Just that I don't see myself getting to them anytime soon, and I'd rather hold onto my money. By the time I'm done with DAO and ME, ME2 will be out and I'll have that to play. By then I may not have any interest in the game. Still a fantastic price.

Knock it off Steam! You're sucking my wallet dry before black friday! ... I wonder if Steam will have a black friday sale.

[quote name='distgfx']Knock it off Steam! You're sucking my wallet dry before black friday! ... I wonder if Steam will have a black friday sale.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Steam has ever really done anything special for Black Friday before

after Christmas though is gonna be fucking madness:bouncy:

[quote name='buckythekat']for the record the games are 75% off individually its just the pack is another 50% less than all three games individually[/QUOTE]

Looks like they tweaked the individual prices so the pack is only ~25% less than all of the individual titles.

Still a great deal, had to pick it up!

I gave in, I love when Steam haves cheap weekend deals like this. I miss when they used to have more 5.00 weekend deals. Lately it seems like the weekend deals have been 14.99+

I never played these games, Always wanted to, I liked the premise

This is awesome. Played the original via Gametap and it does take a bit more oomph of a system than you might expect but as soon as I got a newer video card (Radeon 4850, last year) it helped performance a lot. For this price I'm in for the bundle, since it means I won't need to keep an eye out for a cheap copy of the console version of Overlord II. :)

(and it sounds like there's no significant DRM besides Steam's in these, yay)

(I totally agree this is more like the deals Steam SHOULD have; I miss the days they offered great games at prices too good to resist, which this definitely is.. under $10 makes it hard to turn anything down, especially a 3 pack!)

Someone talk me into buying this, im not sure if I would like the games hmmmm. I have the first one on the 360 that I picked up cheap used sometime or another but I have never had a chance to play it yet. is the PC versions better?

Been waiting for a cheap deal on console version for ages (just not available most times) but this is hard to miss.

Not sure if my system can run these really good yet, but figure for this price I might as well get them now and play them when it can...:twisted:

bread's done
Back