Steam Weekend Deal 85% off! Monster Trucks Nitro & Trials 2 Second Edition $4.50

Trials 2 is one of the most addictive games I've ever played, and also one of the most frustrating and stress inducing. Basically you're on a motorbike and the levels are short stunt based levels, all you have to do is get through them. It's technically a platformer though. A lot of levels have you climbing stacks of tires or jumping from ledge to ledge. It's physics based and you can shift weight on the bike to make it jump higher or stay lower. It's a ton of fun. As far as Monster Trucks Nitro I've only played the iphone version which is a bit short, so I cant say anything about the PC version.

I would say that both games for $4.50 is a steal (Trials 2 is easily worth that on it's own)

[quote name='roland13x']The price sure is right, but are the games? Anyone played either of these?[/QUOTE]

Trials 2 is the best goddamn game. Monster Trucks Nitro is meh, and nowhere near as full-featured as Trials.

Try the demos.

Trials 2 is like those old flash games with the dirt bike rider where you go from left to right using your arrow keys to control your breaks & gas as well as the angle of your bike. I was not particularly fond of it, but it does have a nice presentation w/ leader boards for each level.

I know nothing of the other game. Better luck next weekend I hope.

[quote name='Akira119']Trials 2 is like those old flash games with the dirt bike rider where you go from left to right using your arrow keys to control your breaks & gas as well as the angle of your bike. I was not particularly fond of it, but it does have a nice presentation w/ leader boards for each level.

I know nothing of the other game. Better luck next weekend I hope.[/QUOTE]

This is what I figured from the above description. I'm better of with that money, I could use it toward UTIII as I'm still undecided.

Trials 2 is one of the hardest games you will ever pickup, but for some reason I keep playing it. Well worth $5.
Monster Truck was a dumb-down version of trials. Played the demo, and it was just okay.

[quote name='Akira119']Trials 2 is like those old flash games with the dirt bike rider where you go from left to right using your arrow keys to control your breaks & gas as well as the angle of your bike. I was not particularly fond of it, but it does have a nice presentation w/ leader boards for each level.[/QUOTE]

Trials 2 SE is actually literally a remake of one of those Flash games. :)

worth it just for trials 2!
picked it up during the holiday sale and it has been worth the $2.49 i paid
one of the hardest games out there but its extremely rewarding when u finally beat a level

Trials 2 is very hard! I didn't make it very far in the game, but I played it enough to get my money out of it. I laughed every time the driver would fly off. I have not tried Nitro.

Trials 2 is well worth it, even though it can get frustrating, the mechanics are simple but addicting. I bought it when steam had it cheap before.

I already have Trials 2, is the Monster Truck game worth $4.50?

[quote name='msdmoney']I already have Trials 2, is the Monster Truck game worth $4.50?[/QUOTE]

Monster Truck Nitro is similar to Trials 2 fundamentally, but it just isn't as deep or involved. It's still an alright game, but has nowhere near the depth and richness of content that Trials 2 does.

I have these games, and I agree that Trials 2 is more in depth.
151l1259.jpg

Trials 2 is hilariously addictive fun. It's hard as hell, but you'll keep trying. I'd say it's worth $4.50 alone. Think of Monster Truck Nitro as just a bonus.

I picked this up randomly just because it was cheap. I've only played trials 2 so far and I can honestly say this is one excellent game.

It is extremely addictive and unlike anything I've ever seen before.

Go download it...NOW.

bread's done
Back