Steam Weekend Deal - Borderlands - 50% off

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
spotlight_borderlands.jpg

Through Monday, 10 AM PDT, you can get Borderlands or the Borderlands 4-pack for 50% off. DLC is not on sale.

Borderlands $24.99 (50% off)
4-Pack $74.98 ($18.74 each - 63% total savings)

Metacritic (81)

[quote name='zillionandnine']How's the single player for this? I've heard a lot about the co-op, but I tend to play solo.[/QUOTE]

The game is way more fun with friends, but I've put more hours than I can count in single player. If you like RPG leveling systems and halo-esque first person shooters, you'll love Borderlands.

Well, that's just great, lol.

I just bought it this week for the 360 after hemming and hawing about which platform I was going to buy it on.

/sigh

Talk about fucken kick in the danm balls.. i bought this yesterday around noon :( On steam for 49.99 :(

Anyone ever do this ? Anything i can do ? Hell i would be ok with a second copy to gift to a good friend.

I think Ill wait for Game of the Year. Its cheap on its own but the DLC is $30 more. If they release the game with all DLC Ill get it. Thats when I think it'll be worth it. Have had my fill of RPGs for now anyway with DA:O and ME2.

Agh, I only have one friend who owns this, but on 360...which is getting a price drop (perhaps in anticipation of the Complete Gold Edition?). What to do?

I'm starting a group to go in on a 4-Pack. I'll be sending PMs in a few minutes. Contact me if you want in.

Edit: Dang, my inbox received more than enough messages before I could get my initial PM sent. My group is filled up. If you're in, I just sent you a PM (first come, first serve).

Edit 2: Transaction Status Updates

animalspinners: Payment Received, Game Sent
Mike UFC: Payment Received, Game Sent
xHOJUx: Payment Received, Game Sent

Last edited by a moderator:
gah I really enjoyed playing this on 360 but also got rid of it due to backlog issues and wanted the most I could get for what I spent on it.. $19 isn't bad for 4pack though..

[quote name='Pudding']I'm starting a group to go in on a 4-Pack. I'll be sending PMs in a few minutes. Contact me if you want in.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed you a few min ago.

very tempted, but I have soo many games right now I want to play... decisions...

I played a little bit of the game solo at a friends and personally didn't like it, but everyone says you need to play it co-op, and to be honest I LOVE co-op games like L4D.

[quote name='choral_music']I'm still interested in a 4-pack if anyone starts one. PM or reply here :)[/QUOTE]

would totally like to join in the action of a 4 pack!

pm me!

Loved this game on the Xbox. Been thinking about getting the PC version as the graphics look even better.

Gonna bite on a 4 pack, if your interested PM me, first come.

Gift 1 - vendetta -Added, paid, and gifted, thanks and enjoy!
Gift 2 - choral_music - Added, paid, and gifted, thanks and enjoy!
Gift 3 - paubo - Added, paid, and gifted, thanks and enjoy!

Hmmm, still a bit too much. I hear the PC version is inferior in a lot of ways (still has 360 interface, more buggy matchmaking)...

To those worried about the DLC, IMO opinion the only one you really need is General Knoxx. The zombie island is pretty cool but not essential, and Mad Moxxy's whatnot is pretty much useless.

[quote name='Reaperain']I think Ill wait for Game of the Year. Its cheap on its own but the DLC is $30 more. If they release the game with all DLC Ill get it. Thats when I think it'll be worth it. Have had my fill of RPGs for now anyway with DA:O and ME2.[/QUOTE]

I'm also going to hold off for the GOTY version. With this much DLC they have to package it up all together down the line. Also its not like the back log is getting any smaller.

Thinking about a 4-pack with a friend of mine, do we have two more takers? PM me.

EDIT: All full, thanks guys.

[quote name='crazyfreakid']Thinking about a 4-pack with a friend of mine, do we have two more takers? PM me.[/QUOTE]

I just sent you a PM crazyfreakid. If you've got room, I'll be in.

Dbq

bread's done
Back