Steam Weekend Deal - Borderlands - 50% off

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
spotlight_borderlands.jpg

Through Monday, 10 AM PDT, you can get Borderlands or the Borderlands 4-pack for 50% off. DLC is not on sale.

Borderlands $24.99 (50% off)
4-Pack $74.98 ($18.74 each - 63% total savings)

Metacritic (81)

[quote name='sadunk']It's half off on gamestop.com too for those with credit to burn.[/QUOTE]

I just got an E-mail saying the $24.99 deal is on D2D also, just in case you are one of the three people who prefer downloading from them.

Have 3 spots on a 4 pack for whomever is interested. It is purchased and ready to go.

Also will be looking for some good coop later on down the line, so keep me as a friend on Steam once I've gifted you.

Will need money ($18.75) gifted via PayPal.

PM if interested, I will send a few PMs to some of the recent posts.

EDIT: All gone, thanks to Docvinh, solaris389, and SabreB1ade!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mcthatch']Have 3 spots on a 4 pack for whomever is interested. It is purchased and ready to go.

Also will be looking for some good coop later on down the line, so keep me as a friend on Steam once I've gifted you.

PM if interested, I will send a few PMs to some of the recent posts.[/QUOTE]

I would like 2 copies please.

He only had 1 slot open... I still would like 2 copies!

[quote name='mcthatch']Have 3 spots on a 4 pack for whomever is interested. It is purchased and ready to go.

PM if interested, I will send a few PMs to some of the recent posts.[/QUOTE]

I'll take one, PM sent.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Since i cannot find anybody, i'll be doing a 4 pack - PM me so we can get this started!

2 slots left

1 - Me
2. Peter908
3 - arrrggghhh
4- open
[/QUOTE]

Did someone take that last slot yet?

I need two spots for a 4-Pack (I'll be paying for both). It would be better if someone else bought it though, as here in WA I'd get charged sales tax. I can paypal immediately upon purchase.

Hi, I plan to purchase the 4-pack and only need 2. Send a PM if you're interested in buying 1 or 2 copies. Thanks.

Edit: sold to Dann-o and Majii, thanks!

Looking to get in on a 4pack, I need one copy. PM me if you've got a slot available. I was going to try the steam forums, but honestly I trust you guys more. >_>

[quote name='Tankitytank']Hi, I plan to purchase the 4-pack and only need 2. Send a PM if you're interested in buying 1 or 2 copies. Thanks.

Edit: 1 copy sold to Dann-o, thanks! 1 copy left[/QUOTE]
Thanks very much! Smooth and quick transation!

http://social.bioware.com/brc/1693514

[quote name='Tankitytank']Hi, I plan to purchase the 4-pack and only need 2. Send a PM if you're interested in buying 1 or 2 copies. Thanks.

Edit: sold to Dann-o and Majii, thanks![/QUOTE]

Quick and easy transaction. Much appreciated, Tankitytank. Now if only we could get the DLC cheaper too.

I'm ALSO still looking to get in on a four pack.

I've been looking for almost 3 days now. Can anyone help me out? I've got PayPal ready.

[quote name='bwrobins']Still looking for TWO copies on someones 4-pack. Let me know![/QUOTE]

[quote name='RandyRoper']I'm ALSO still looking to get in on a four pack.

I've been looking for almost 3 days now. Can anyone help me out? I've got PayPal ready.[/QUOTE]
I'll join with you guys if one of you is willing to buy it. I live in WA, so with tax it would cost more if I bought it.

Looking for an uncut spot as for in Germany theres no mutilation and all that funny stuff. If anyone got a copy of a 4pack to sell, I'd take it.
Paying via paypal for security reasons ^^

Please PM me asap

post scriptum: Would be great if the one, who sells me a copy, is willing to gift me DLC (in exchange for money of course^^) if I really like the game...

***EDIT*** Thanks alot antisickness! Got the download started already :)

My friend and I want to buy a four pack. I need 2 other people to pay via paypal first. Then I'll PM the codes. I don't want to scammed like before... PM me if interested...

NEED 2 AT THE SAME TIME TO PM ME! NOT ONE! TWO. Cause im only 100% sure that my real life friend would pay me. So two ppl that wants a copy needs to pay the $18.75 first to me around the same time.

Be wary of members who join in APRIL of 2010, asking for PayPal.
With that said,
I am still looking for a share of Borderlands-

I am looking for these package deals as well. i don't know if i have enough for it right now though. is there a thread for steam deals (like splitting game packs with people)? i am looking for someone who has an extra tf2 copy and got it when they were super cheap cause i'm looking into getting into steam.

[quote name='carpwrist']Be wary of members who join in APRIL of 2010, asking for PayPal.
With that said,
I am still looking for a share of Borderlands-[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'm interested in a 4pack also :S

[quote name='Wildcat1080']Well right there we have like 5+ of us. PM me and I'll get this rolling.

EDIT: and if your reg date is less April 2010, don't bother :)[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

OK need ONE more on a 4-pack. Had two of you send PMs back to back asking for 2-slots but carpwrist was first :p

EDIT: all 4 slots taken. Thanks for the responsiveness Carp and Lancer :D

Still looking for two slots :(

I'd really rather not spend $50 for two copies if I don't have to.

EDIT: No longer need any slots.

I'm pretty late to this party, but I'm interested in jumping in on a 4-pack with someone. Any of the earlier posters still looking for one more?

EDIT: Got my copy earlier, so I'm no longer in need.

Is there anyone else looking for two copies? I need two copies as well. We can make this really easy by just having the two buyers.

[quote name='cougar65']Bought this deal this weekend. Need some people to play with now. My steam ID is cougar65 if anyone wants to add me.[/QUOTE]

Mine's RayLancer. Join the CAG group =]

[quote name='LancerEvoX']Mine's RayLancer. Join the CAG group =][/QUOTE]

I actually saw the group and tried to join. No clue how though. I'm Steam Retarded. Can't find my way around anything on there.

bread's done
Back