Steam Weekend Deal: F1 2010 33% Off ($26.79)

[quote name='frpilot']ok price for a newer game, but will probably wait till 66% off.

i wonder if it is g27 compatible. need to research.[/QUOTE]

Believe from codemaster F1 Forum they list the G27 to work both on PC and PS3 versions..

Does anyone know if that patch came out yet that was supposed to fix everything? Might want to wait until the Christmas sale to pick it up if it has not been patched. There were problems with AI, laptimes, and saves.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']Does anyone know if that patch came out yet that was supposed to fix everything? Might want to wait until the Christmas sale to pick it up if it has not been patched. There were problems with AI, laptimes, and saves.[/QUOTE]

I have it on PS3 and I know the patch that was supposed to fix those issues came out last week. I'm not sure if the patch came out for PC or not though.

Worth to mention that, although LIVE is now available on 35 countries (9 new ones), this deal is not available on the 9 new countries, along with other LIVE games, from steam. It's a steam issue though, the service itself works flawlessly

No. They always start on Thursday.

As to the patch, I just checked the Steam update history for it, and there is no patch listed, so I'm guessing it hasn't been released yet.

[quote name='dabamus']No. They always start on Thursday.

As to the patch, I just checked the Steam update history for it, and there is no patch listed, so I'm guessing it hasn't been released yet.[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks. I will wait until the Christmas sale to pick it up then.

bread's done
Back