steampowered.com Railworks 2 train sim complete dlc pack $199.99 (reg. $1073)

PublikDefender

CAGiversary!
Railworks DLC Complete Pack (windows pc)

Individual price: $1073.35
Package price: -$873.36

78+% Off All DLC Pack until 2/14 10AM PST: $199.99
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7282/

System req for railworks 2:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/24010/

• Windows xp/vista/7

• Processor: 1.7 GHz or faster
  • Memory: 512 MB RAM
  • Graphics: 64 MB with Pixel Shader 2.0** (AGP PCIe only)
  • DirectX®: Version 9.0c (Included)
  • Hard Drive: 6 GB of free space
  • Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
(note: railworks 2 has gone on sale in the past for $19.99 but is currently $39.99)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gargus']Youve spent more than that on fast food or some other frivolous thing that you didnt really need at all over time I guarantee it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, because eating is the true definition of "frivolous".

[quote name='Big Matty Kane']Yes, because eating is the true definition of "frivolous".[/QUOTE]

Notice I said fast food. You can try to take it out of context or misrepresent what I said all you like so you can feel warm and fuzzy like you somehow "really told me" but you know what I meant.

Soft drinks, big macs, french frys, candy bars and all that sort of thing. Did you need to buy them when you could buy food thats better for you at a much lower cost? No, but everyone has spent far more on that stuff than the of this train pack.

I dont even know why Im in this thread. This thread has become a prime example of why people are assholes and morons on the internet given a chance, and always looking for the tiniest chance to be a complete condescending dickhead and complain about something or someone else for absolutely no reason. And here I am taking part in it. Were all dumber for being and posting in here.

fw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
People can spend money on whatever they want. Whatever makes them happy. Why criticize someone over that with no real good reason?

I think the only people who deserve to be shunned over such are those with no self control and/or have no savings. Unfortunately there are too many people out there that live pay cheque to pay cheque and no savings at all - which would be unfortunate for them if they were to lose their job or needed that money for a down payment on something - or their car broke. A credit card with interest is not something you want to rely on.

[quote name='gargus']Notice I said fast food. You can try to take it out of context or misrepresent what I said all you like so you can feel warm and fuzzy like you somehow "really told me" but you know what I meant.

Soft drinks, big macs, french frys, candy bars and all that sort of thing. Did you need to buy them when you could buy food thats better for you at a much lower cost? No, but everyone has spent far more on that stuff than the of this train pack.

I dont even know why Im in this thread. This thread has become a prime example of why people are assholes and morons on the internet given a chance, and always looking for the tiniest chance to be a complete condescending dickhead and complain about something or someone else for absolutely no reason. And here I am taking part in it. Were all dumber for being and posting in here.

fw.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This is getting way OT, but if a person is eating for themselves, for a single meal in a rush why wouldn't they eat fast food? Whats 3 items off the BK/Mcdonald's/Wendy's Value menu relative to spaghetti at home? Like $2 more for a cooked meal when in a rush?

[quote name='slim gatsby']p.s. Sigged.

P.s.s. While we're talking about trains, can anyone tell me how to get the train not to crash in north corel? I guess if someone here plays train games they're probably really good at this part.[/quote]

win.

You'd have to be really passionate about trains to spend this kind of money on expansion content. I wouldn't want to be the guy who payed full price for this a day before it went on sale. It also occurred to me that if this were priced at around 20 dollars then it might actually make them more money than it is at 200 due to the sheer volume of sales. I'm sure there are many people out there with a moderate interest in locomotives who'd be willing to shell out twenty bucks for this.

id rather be rollled in broken glass than be subjected to a train simulator

whats next a segue simulator?

[quote name='gargus']I dont even know why Im in this thread. This thread has become a prime example of why people are assholes and morons on the internet given a chance, and always looking for the tiniest chance to be a complete condescending dickhead and complain about something or someone else for absolutely no reason.[/QUOTE]

I ♥ blatant irony.

bread's done
Back