Steel Batallion at gamecrazy

solsovly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I saw a new steel batallion controller at gamecrazy for $200 new. The guy working there refused to get it off the shelf and scan the price to make sure it was still $200 (or even do a computer lookup). Can anyone that works at gamecrazy confirm the price for this?

[quote name='rodeojones903']Tell him its his fuck in job.[/QUOTE]

I hate how some employees refuse to do price checks. They think it's impossible that the sticker price or shelf tag is not up to date because they work at the store and they think a customer couldn't possibly have more knowledge than them.

What I would do is tell the employee you want to buy it so they have to scan it. If it rings up for $200, then say something like, "Oh, I thought it was less, I don't want it, thanks anyway"

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I hate how some employees refuse to do price checks. They think it's impossible that the sticker price or shelf tag is not up to date because they work at the store and they think a customer couldn't possibly have more knowledge than them.

What I would do is tell the employee you want to buy it so they have to scan it. If it rings up for $200, then say something like, "Oh, I thought it was less, I don't want it, thanks anyway"[/QUOTE]

Yep. That's the thing to do. (Well, if it's a different employee you could always ask to price check, and if they refuse, then just say "Whatever...I'll take it." Either way, you'll get to see the price.

bread's done
Back