SteelBook Exclusive Worldwide Exclusives 2013

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
January
:ps3:/:360: Devil May Cry (DMC) [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 1/15/13
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [Pre-Order Bonus] (Game Stop) (USA) - 1/22/13

February
:ps3:/:360:/:pc: Dead Space 3 [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/5/13
:br: Argo [BD+DVD+UV Combo Pack] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Crysis 3 [Hunter Edition] [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance [Limited Edition] (Nationwide) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Artist by Yoji Shinkawa [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:br: 007: Operacion - Skyfall (Mexico) - 2/22/13

March
:ps3:/:360: Tomb Raider (Target) (USA) - 3/5/13
:br: Argo (Mexico) - 3/8/13
:ps3: God of War: Ascension [Collector's Edition] (USA) - 3/12/13
:br: Zero Dark Thirty (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/19/13
:br: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Mexico) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/22/13

April
:br: Django Unchained (Target) (USA) - 4/16/13

May
:br: 300 [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Begins [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Returns (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Book of Eli [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Braveheart (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Chinatown (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Clash of the Titan (2010) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Dark Knight [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Departed [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Face/Off (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gladiator (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Goodfellas [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gran Torino [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Green Lantern [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover Part II [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Heat (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Inception [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey to the Center of the Earth (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Last Samurai [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Matrix (10th Anniversary) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Shawshank Redemption [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sucker Punch [Xage's Leftover] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Town (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: True Grit (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: V for Vendetta [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Watchmen (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Wrath of the Titans [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13

June
:ps3: The Last of Us [Post-Pandemic Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 6/14/13
:ps3: The Last of Us [Survival Edition] (USA) - 6/14/13

July
:br: Evil Dead (Target) (USA) - 7/16/13
:br: Evil Dead (Future Shop) (Canada) - 7/16/13

August

September

October
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 10/8/13
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (EBGames) (Canada) - 10/8/13

November

December

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ssjmichael']Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Zavvi Exclusive (UK). Limited to 4,000 copies. The Indiana Jones lettering will be embossed. It'll be Region Free.

indys.jpg

Pic and info via Hi-Def Ninja[/QUOTE]

The other 3 films are also getting the steel treatment as well. All embossed and all limited to a 4K print run. Zavvi ships worldwide.

Is there some law that says this has to have "The New Film from Quentin Taratino" instead of "A Quentin Taratino Film" or something?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:br: Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark (Zavvi Exclusive) (UK)

10788002-1363088671-809601.jpg

Price: £14.99
Release Date: June 3, 2013
Link: Zavvi[/QUOTE]

Wow that sold out fast. Couldn't snag myself one.

[quote name='sfgiantsfan']Wow that sold out fast. Couldn't snag myself one.[/QUOTE]

People probably bought a whole bunch of them at one time.

[quote name='patcrazystar64']So is there going to be a Steelbook for The Hobbit from Best Buy?[/QUOTE]

Nope, but Amazon UK, Amazon France and Future Shop have em. Check out this post.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']:br: Django Unchained (Future Shop Exclusive) (Canada)

Final Artwork

M2204084.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Isn't Best Buy going to get one here in the US?

[quote name='Trojann']Isn't Best Buy going to get one here in the US?[/QUOTE]

We still dont have confirmation about that the pre-order card says absolutely nothing about a steelbook just that its a blu-ray combo pack.

[quote name='seether254']We still dont have confirmation about that the pre-order card says absolutely nothing about a steelbook just that its a blu-ray combo pack.[/QUOTE]

Its a lenticular. So no, there is not a Best Buy steelbook.

[quote name='Trojann']Isn't Best Buy going to get one here in the US?[/QUOTE]

Unconfirmed but according to a few forums, yes there will be. Someone posted that Tarantino demanded a steelbook. Dunno how true that is, but it would be funny if it were.

[quote name='mediviper']www.justfuckinggoogleit.com

ORRR..... Look in your OWN THREAD THAT YOU POSTED WITH THE PICTURE OF IT!!! Or did you just copy the info from another forum without even looking what you were copying?

ORRR.... http://www.examiner.com/article/the...urney-dvd-blu-ray-and-3d-worldwide-exclusives[/QUOTE]

This might be the biggest fail I've seen in some years. Did you just learn to read, because you need more lessons clearly.

Someone quoted a picture of Futureshop's DJANGO UNCHAINED steelbook and questioned whether the US was getting one too. Seether said there's no confirmation of that, and you reply to Seether saying it's a lenticular, and thus no steelbook. Please explain what any of this has to do with The Hobbit? Oh right nothing, because we're talking about DJANGO UNCHAINED. The sheer fucking irony of questioning whether I read my own thread, or whether I copied and pasted from someone else.

[quote name='ssjmichael']This might be the biggest fail I've seen in some years. Did you just learn to read, because you need more lessons clearly.

Someone quoted a picture of Futureshop's DJANGO UNCHAINED steelbook and questioned whether the US was getting one too. Seether said there's no confirmation of that, and you reply to Seether saying it's a lenticular, and thus no steelbook. Please explain what any of this has to do with The Hobbit? Oh right nothing, because we're talking about DJANGO UNCHAINED. The sheer fucking irony of questioning whether I read my own thread, or whether I copied and pasted from someone else.[/QUOTE]

Calm down there killer. Its the internet, people care less about what you say here then what they do in your own life. if thats even possible.

[quote name='ssjmichael']This might be the biggest fail I've seen in some years. Did you just learn to read, because you need more lessons clearly.

Someone quoted a picture of Futureshop's DJANGO UNCHAINED steelbook and questioned whether the US was getting one too. Seether said there's no confirmation of that, and you reply to Seether saying it's a lenticular, and thus no steelbook. Please explain what any of this has to do with The Hobbit? Oh right nothing, because we're talking about DJANGO UNCHAINED. The sheer fucking irony of questioning whether I read my own thread, or whether I copied and pasted from someone else.[/QUOTE]

Go back a page. Thats what I was responding to. Sorry, i didnt meant to hurt your feelings. Didnt realize the sensitivities.

[quote name='mediviper']Go back a page. Thats what I was responding to. Sorry, i didnt meant to hurt your feelings. Didnt realize the sensitivities.[/QUOTE]

Oh, you mean the question on the previous page that I was first to respond to, and say "no" there won't be a Steelbook for? I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you haven't quite tackled the whole reading comprehension skill thing yet.

Moving on..

Warners, release these in English! Want Unbound and Doom.

Why does GL not have his mask?

Why is Forever the one without a symbol cover?

[quote name='ssjmichael']The Forever cover is odd, not sure why they decided to be inconsistent there.[/QUOTE]

Maybe its just preliminal art? Or has this been confirmed?

[quote name='Mako1215']Ordered all 3 of the Indiana Movies.... Think they are region free?[/QUOTE]

Did they Charge your credit card right away or they charge when the item ships?

[quote name='THEmassacre325']Did they Charge your credit card right away or they charge when the item ships?[/QUOTE]
They charge when the item ships.

[quote name='slickkill77']Good luck getting your steels in a timely and undamaged state from Zavvi[/QUOTE]

I ordered two sets of the Indiana Jones steelbooks. I'm hoping that'll force them to at least use a small box for six movies instead of an envelope. I don't really care when they arrive just that they don't look stepped on.

This is my first time ordering something of value from them since they sent my MGS HD Collection LE in a one ply cardboard box that had basically disintegrated by the time it reached my doorstep.

Zero Dark Thirty available for store pick up option is live for those of you who can't go into the store early. The last few times they have had steelbooks the stock has been limited.

[quote name='skiizim']Zero Dark Thirty available for store pick up option is live for those of you who can't go into the store early. The last few times they have had steelbooks the stock has been limited.[/QUOTE]

The Dark Knight, Spiderman and Men in Black 3 would like a word with you...

My store just sold out of Spiderman steels. I wish they still listed them online so I can check the price. I ain't paying 35 for no Spiderman

[quote name='merchie89']My store just sold out of Spiderman steels. I wish they still listed them online so I can check the price. I ain't paying 35 for no Spiderman[/QUOTE]Cheapest I remember was $27.99 on release day and never went cheaper than that.

bread's done
Back