SteelBook Exclusive Worldwide Exclusives 2013

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
January
:ps3:/:360: Devil May Cry (DMC) [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 1/15/13
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [Pre-Order Bonus] (Game Stop) (USA) - 1/22/13

February
:ps3:/:360:/:pc: Dead Space 3 [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/5/13
:br: Argo [BD+DVD+UV Combo Pack] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Crysis 3 [Hunter Edition] [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance [Limited Edition] (Nationwide) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Artist by Yoji Shinkawa [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:br: 007: Operacion - Skyfall (Mexico) - 2/22/13

March
:ps3:/:360: Tomb Raider (Target) (USA) - 3/5/13
:br: Argo (Mexico) - 3/8/13
:ps3: God of War: Ascension [Collector's Edition] (USA) - 3/12/13
:br: Zero Dark Thirty (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/19/13
:br: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Mexico) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/22/13

April
:br: Django Unchained (Target) (USA) - 4/16/13

May
:br: 300 [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Begins [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Returns (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Book of Eli [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Braveheart (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Chinatown (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Clash of the Titan (2010) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Dark Knight [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Departed [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Face/Off (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gladiator (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Goodfellas [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gran Torino [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Green Lantern [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover Part II [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Heat (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Inception [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey to the Center of the Earth (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Last Samurai [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Matrix (10th Anniversary) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Shawshank Redemption [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sucker Punch [Xage's Leftover] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Town (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: True Grit (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: V for Vendetta [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Watchmen (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Wrath of the Titans [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13

June
:ps3: The Last of Us [Post-Pandemic Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 6/14/13
:ps3: The Last of Us [Survival Edition] (USA) - 6/14/13

July
:br: Evil Dead (Target) (USA) - 7/16/13
:br: Evil Dead (Future Shop) (Canada) - 7/16/13

August

September

October
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 10/8/13
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (EBGames) (Canada) - 10/8/13

November

December

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI the Jungle Book, Little Mermaid, and Iron Man were not meant to be discovered yet so the prices ARE NOT final. (Via HDN)

"The Man with the Iron Fists - Steelbook Edition is now out of stock and has been removed from our website so a replacement is not available. I am very sorry for any disappointment this causes."

They just up and told me it's not coming.
My first dealing with Zavvi was not a good one. I have 2 pre-orders and plan on the two Disney ones too. Now I'm skeptical.

They won't issue a refund either? If it's lost, and they can't replace it, they should refund you.

If they don't, file a dispute with your credit card since you didn't receive the product you paid for. Of course, it could still come. I've seen some people get packages much later than expected. It does make me hesitant about my Aladdin Steelbook order

I have ordered multiple Steels from Zavvi and have not had a problem. Though when I ordered Transformers, Hellboy II, and Ghostbusters, all 3 shipped at the same time but Transformers arrived a few days later for some reason.

[quote name='ssjmichael']They won't issue a refund either? If it's lost, and they can't replace it, they should refund you.

If they don't, file a dispute with your credit card since you didn't receive the product you paid for. Of course, it could still come. I've seen some people get packages much later than expected. It does make me hesitant about my Aladdin Steelbook order[/QUOTE]

Zavvi has banned people for filing credit card disputes. I wouldn't do it unless you plan to never order from them again.

[quote name='ecwfan']Zavvi has banned people for filing credit card disputes. I wouldn't do it unless you plan to never order from them again.[/QUOTE]

^ I had to create a new Zavvi account under my girlfriend's name with a shared credit card under her name because on my first purchase a year or so ago the CE that I ordered (MGS HD Collection LE) arrived severely damaged and I requested a return for refund. They granted a refund but every order I placed afterwards got cancelled within a few hours.

I've had no problems under the new account though.

[quote name='ssjmichael']They won't issue a refund either? If it's lost, and they can't replace it, they should refund you.

If they don't, file a dispute with your credit card since you didn't receive the product you paid for. Of course, it could still come. I've seen some people get packages much later than expected. It does make me hesitant about my Aladdin Steelbook order[/QUOTE]

Sorry for being so vague. They did issue a refund. I'm disappointed but I can live without this one. I'll see how the rest of my orders go.

Hey, quick question. Was someone in here recently looking for the target bourne steelbooks? I only ask because i saw some at my local one the other day.

The Walking Dead Season 3 - Target Exclusive

14583712_130517023000.jpg

[quote name='Raven6009']
10805390-1368801055-800825.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Man that's sweet. Wish we got more stuff like that in the US because I don't really import outside of Amazon. : \

[quote name='bill123']Hey, quick question. Was someone in here recently looking for the target bourne steelbooks? I only ask because i saw some at my local one the other day.[/QUOTE]
That's me! Ultimatum specifically. Ordered one online, but hasn't arrived yet. Wondering if they will send me the correct one.

The Evil Dead remake is just about the goriest movie I've ever seen. Ridiculously over-the-top.

That Steelbook looks DVD sized in the pics.

[quote name='SMBScooby']I know it is not a movie but just incase anyone collects video game steel book.
Dark Souls - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook PS3 only 3000 being made
http://www.zavvi.com/games/platform...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

If someone can post pictures I can't because I am at work and it won't load[/QUOTE]

Here they are. I told myself I would never spend that much just for a case, but dammit I bit. This is what I wanted instead of the tin.

10808482-1369307893-222581.jpg
10808482-1369307893-222590.jpg

[quote name='salty tbone']Here they are. I told myself I would never spend that much just for a case, but dammit I bit. This is what I wanted instead of the tin.

10808482-1369307893-222581.jpg
10808482-1369307893-222590.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just to be clear, this is just the empty case, no game?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']this guy.[/QUOTE]

What a helpful and informative post, thank you. Please be sure to remove your forehead from your rectum on your way out.
I generally pay attention to movie steelbooks, not video games, mainly because it's often hard to get them in the US. I know that steelbooks have been sold through various stores without games, such as the FF13-2 last year, but the Zavvi page about it has a detailed description and photos of the game, and I wasn't sure if it was just copy-paste from the game description or if they were actually including the Prepare to Die edition of Dark Souls. That, and it just seems an odd time in the game's life to release just a steelbook.
Doesn't really matter to me, since I have both the US and UK copies from the collector's edition and the Prepare to Die edition on the PC, but I keep thinking about buying the expansion for the PS3 as well, so I thought this would be a legitimate question to ask. I'm buying the steelbook regardless, but would feel I have to get the dlc as well, thus the question.

How does Zavvi handle orders that contain multiple items with staggered release dates?

Do they all ship once the last item has been released or will they ship in order as they are available to be shipped?

Also IIRC don't they charge you for the entire order up front? I'm pretty sure when I bought the Indiana Jones steelbooks along with some video games in the same order I was charged for everything up front. I guess I'll have to check and see if the Indiana Jones part of the order feel off or if that charge was finalized (they obviously haven't shipped yet).

I'm just wonder if it is best to break items up into smaller orders or keep it together to try and maximize the 10% off coupon code I'm sitting on

[quote name='GBAstar']How does Zavvi handle orders that contain multiple items with staggered release dates?

Do they all ship once the last item has been released or will they ship in order as they are available to be shipped?

Also IIRC don't they charge you for the entire order up front? I'm pretty sure when I bought the Indiana Jones steelbooks along with some video games in the same order I was charged for everything up front. I guess I'll have to check and see if the Indiana Jones part of the order feel off or if that charge was finalized (they obviously haven't shipped yet).

I'm just wonder if it is best to break items up into smaller orders or keep it together to try and maximize the 10% off coupon code I'm sitting on[/QUOTE]

I've ordered about 7 movies. Haven't been charged for a single one.

[quote name='Mako1215']I've ordered about 7 movies. Haven't been charged for a single one.[/QUOTE]

Are they all preorders?

I ordered saint seiya sanctuary battle (PS3) and the Indiana Jones steelbooks several months ago and received a charge for the entire order. Obviously Saint Seiya was in stock while the others were preorders.

It is possible that the amount of the charge that reflects the preorders fell off (pending charge). I'll have to check my banking history.

[quote name='DNukem170']Probably won't charge you until it ships.[/QUOTE]

I know it's old data, but I preordered Arcana Heart 3 and Dark Souls ce and didn't get charged until they shipped.

[quote name='kitsunisan']What a helpful and informative post, thank you. Please be sure to remove your forehead from your rectum on your way out.
I generally pay attention to movie steelbooks, not video games, mainly because it's often hard to get them in the US. I know that steelbooks have been sold through various stores without games, such as the FF13-2 last year, but the Zavvi page about it has a detailed description and photos of the game, and I wasn't sure if it was just copy-paste from the game description or if they were actually including the Prepare to Die edition of Dark Souls. That, and it just seems an odd time in the game's life to release just a steelbook.
Doesn't really matter to me, since I have both the US and UK copies from the collector's edition and the Prepare to Die edition on the PC, but I keep thinking about buying the expansion for the PS3 as well, so I thought this would be a legitimate question to ask. I'm buying the steelbook regardless, but would feel I have to get the dlc as well, thus the question.[/QUOTE]

It comes with the game too

Demons and Demons 2 - Limited to 3,000 copies each

Price: $39.95 + $6 shipping each. Pre-Order Live NOW (links below)
Release date: October 29th, 2013

Demons

ceRlalZ.jpg

Demons 2

ZgDERJU.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a Walmart ad posted on Blu-ray.com dated 6/9-6/15 and says the new release Steelbooks will be $9.96. It could be a regional ad so wait until it comes out to see if they're on sale in your area.

Can someone hit me up whenever ST Into Darkness gets a steel book I got the last movie one and want the new one when details come out.

[quote name='ServerKing']Can someone hit me up whenever ST Into Darkness gets a steel book I got the last movie one and want the new one when details come out.[/QUOTE]
lol, the entitlement.

bread's done
Back