SteelBook Exclusive Worldwide Exclusives 2013

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
January
:ps3:/:360: Devil May Cry (DMC) [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 1/15/13
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [Pre-Order Bonus] (Game Stop) (USA) - 1/22/13

February
:ps3:/:360:/:pc: Dead Space 3 [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/5/13
:br: Argo [BD+DVD+UV Combo Pack] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Crysis 3 [Hunter Edition] [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance [Limited Edition] (Nationwide) - 2/19/13
:ps3:/:360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Artist by Yoji Shinkawa [In-Store Pre-Order Bonus] (Future Shop) (Canada) - 2/19/13
:br: 007: Operacion - Skyfall (Mexico) - 2/22/13

March
:ps3:/:360: Tomb Raider (Target) (USA) - 3/5/13
:br: Argo (Mexico) - 3/8/13
:ps3: God of War: Ascension [Collector's Edition] (USA) - 3/12/13
:br: Zero Dark Thirty (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/19/13
:br: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Mexico) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Best Buy) (USA) - 3/22/13
:br: Les Miserables (Future Shop) (Canada) - 3/22/13

April
:br: Django Unchained (Target) (USA) - 4/16/13

May
:br: 300 [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Begins [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Batman Returns (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Book of Eli [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Braveheart (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Chinatown (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Clash of the Titan (2010) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Dark Knight [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Departed [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Face/Off (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gladiator (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Goodfellas [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Gran Torino [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Green Lantern [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Hangover Part II [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Heat (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Inception [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey to the Center of the Earth (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Last Samurai [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Matrix (10th Anniversary) [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Shawshank Redemption [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Sucker Punch [Xage's Leftover] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: The Town (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: True Grit (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: V for Vendetta [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Watchmen (USA) - 5/7/13
:br: Wrath of the Titans [Reprint] (USA) - 5/7/13

June
:ps3: The Last of Us [Post-Pandemic Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 6/14/13
:ps3: The Last of Us [Survival Edition] (USA) - 6/14/13

July
:br: Evil Dead (Target) (USA) - 7/16/13
:br: Evil Dead (Future Shop) (Canada) - 7/16/13

August

September

October
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (GameStop) (USA) - 10/8/13
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls [Special Edition] (EBGames) (Canada) - 10/8/13

November

December

Last edited by a moderator:
How were yours packaged? My copy was in a perfectly sized box in between 2 pieces of thin foam which imo is a lot better than just a bubble mailer.

The same way, but one of my boxes was severely crunched. I just think it could be a little better, and sending them together in a small box.

The same way, but one of my boxes was severely crunched. I just think it could be a little better, and sending them together in a small box.
It could always be better but with paying next to nothing in shipping I'm glad it came the way it did.

I watched the movie earlier with my daughter, the movie was so colorful and vibrant, the movie really stood out! I'm just glad I didn't have to wait till 2015 to wait for a US release. I think I might jump on the Jungle Book before they sell out, might be worth the $35 plus dollars.

Awesome I seriously was depress because everyone on here had one but me because I thought it would drop in the US this year (2015 really?)..... This will go great with my replica Genie Lamp I won off ebay today

My second copy arrived like 2 mailing days after my first. Guess they just processed one a lot slower.

Jungle Book isn't sold out? I ordered one, but the GF was wanting a second for her brother, whose favorite movie when he was younger was the Jungle Book. She even painted his room with Jungle Book characters.

Here is how my damaged copy of Aladdin came. Surprisingly there was no damage to the outer box

do8ocl.jpg

The Walking Dead Season 3 (Blu-ray)Steelbook - Only at Target for 54.99 on August 27, 2013
link here
http://www.target.com/p/the-walking-dead-season-3-blu-ray-steelbook-only-at-target/-/A-14583712?reco=Rec|pdp|14583712|ClickCP|item_page.new_vertical_1&lnk=Rec|pdp|ClickCP|item_page.new_vertical_1
wow sold online only. That is one steep price, but I guess justified for what it is. The release date is my bday, so now I have to convince the wife to preorder it with her redcard and target acount.

is this the first ever tv series steelbook blu ray release in the U.S.? I know there have been a couple dvd ones, but dont recall a bd..

wow sold online only. That is one steep price, but I guess justified for what it is. The release date is my bday, so now I have to convince the wife to preorder it with her redcard and target acount.

is this the first ever tv series steelbook blu ray release in the U.S.? I know there have been a couple dvd ones, but dont recall a bd..
It may be in store too, you'll find out once it gets closer to street date. I think there have been only two steeobooks that were online only.

Well, I'm definitely going to order the S-T-I-D Wal-Mart exclusive. Not going to endure the fiasco that was the TDKR Cowl Edition where I went to four locations in an hour and half, only to order it for $40 from Amazon weeks later. Plus, since this will likely only be at Wal-Mart, its gonna be slim pickings. Bummer is, I always use Paypal at WM.com, so I gotta kiss that $40 goodbye now..oh well..

The WM exclusive with the steelbook isn't the 3D version? It's like Men In Black 3 at BB all over again.

It may be in store too, you'll find out once it gets closer to street date. I think there have been only two steelbooks that were online only.
Only one I remember was Cowboys & Aliens. Can't think of another one from Target that was online only.

Once the weekly ad comes out for the release week, you'll see if it's in-store as well as online or online only.

The WM exclusive with the steelbook isn't the 3D version? It's like Men In Black 3 at BB all over again.

Only one I remember was Cowboys & Aliens. Can't think of another one from Target that was online only.

Once the weekly ad comes out for the release week, you'll see if it's in-store as well as online or online only.
Wasn't one of the Iron Man ones online only also?

:br: Die Hard 2 (Zavvi)

:br: G.I. Joe: Retaliation (FNAC.com)

:br: Monsters University (Zavvi)

:br: Monster University 3D (Amazon.de)

:br: Pacific Rim 3D (Amazon.de)

:br: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Zavvi)

:br: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Zavvi)

bread's done
Back