:br: King Kong (USA) - 5/6/14

:br: Wanted (USA) - 5/6/14

:br: Django (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: The Evil Dead (1982) (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: Killing Them Softly (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: Law Abiding Citizen (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: Lawless (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: The Lord of Salem) (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: Steve Austin 4-Pack: The Stranger/Hunt To Kill/The Package/Maximum Conviction (USA) - 5/20/14

June

:br: The Lone Survivor (Target) (USA) - 6/3/14

:br: The Lone Survivor (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/3/14

:br: 300: Rise of an Empire (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/24/14

July

:br: Chaplin's Mutuals Comedies (Flicker Alley) (USA) - 7/29/14

:br: Noah (Best Buy) (USA) - 7/29/14

:br: Noah (Future Shop) (Canada) - 7/29/14

August

:br: Divergent (Best Buy) (USA) - 8/5/14

:br: Divergent (Future Shop) (Canada) - 8/5/14

:br: Batman: Assault on Arkham (Target) (USA) - 8/12/14

:br: The Amazing Spiderman 2 (Future Shop) (Canada) - 8/19/14

:br: The Walking Dead: Season 4 (Target) (USA) - 8/26/14

:br: The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Future Shop) (Canada) - 8/26/14

September

:br: G.I. Joe: Retailation (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: The Godfather (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: The Godfather: Part 2 (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Jack Reacher (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Minority Report (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Saving Private Ryan (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Star Trek XI (2009) (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Star Trek Into Darkness (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Top Gun (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Transformers (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: True Grit (2010) (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: War of the Worlds (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: World War Z (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/9/14

:br: Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D (Future Shop) (Canada) - 9/9/14

:br: Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D (Bilingual) (Future Shop) (Canada) - 9/9/14

:br: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/30/2014

:br: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Future Shop) (Canada) - 9/30/2014

October

:br: Edge of Tomorrow (Target) (USA) - 10/7/14

November

:br: Hercules 3D (Future Shop) (Canada) - 11/4/14

:br: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug: Extended Edition (Target) (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: An American Werewolf in London: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: The Big Lebowski: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: The Blues Brothers: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: Psycho: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: Scarface: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: Shaun of the Dead: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: 22 Jump Street (Target) (USA) - 11/18/14

:br: Into The Storm (Future Shop) (Canada) - 11/18/14

:br: Drive (Best Buy) (USA) - 11/23/14

:br: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Target) (USA) - 11/23/14

December

:br: Drive: Mondo Edition (Future Shop) (Canada) - 12/2/14

:br: Guardians of the Galaxy 3D (Best Buy (USA) - 12/9/14

:br: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Best Buy) (USA) - 12/9/14

:br: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D (Best Buy) (USA) - 12/9/14

:br: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Future Shop) (Canada) - 12/9/14

Coming Soon

:br: Sin City: A Dame To Kill For (Best Buy) (USA) - 2014

:br: Fifth Element (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Snatch (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Superbad (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Desperado (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Das Boot (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: District 9 (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Dr Strangelove (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Karate Kid (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Leon the Professional (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Taxi Driver (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Tommy (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Kung Fu Hustle (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Easy Rider (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Stripes (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

January

:br: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (Target) (USA) - 1/6/15

Coming Soon

:br: Fury (Target) (USA)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops target did it again they F@$#k up with the Lone Survivor Steelbook blu-ray from Target they taken the steelbook part off the listing on target.com for the Lone survivor Steelbook blu-ray and there's also no cartwheel coupon for it

Last edited:
Oops target did it again they F@$#k up with the Lone Survivor Steelbook blu-ray from Target they taken the steelbook part off the listing on target.com for the Lone survivor Steelbook blu-ray and there's also no cartwheel coupon for it
Go to a Target store and pick one up. My store had at least 15 of them by the front register, and h3llbring3r said the store he went to had 30 of them. There's plenty for now, and my store even PM'd the $17.99 price at BB after remarking about Target always having the cheapest prices on movies.

Picked up Lone Survivor from Target, store still had 10+ located in both the movies section and up front by the registers. I passed on Robocop at BBY, I didn't like the MetalPak.

My Target had no Lone Survivors. Gonna try another one tonight after work
They should have. Mine had 20+ by the front registers but they were all standard copies; the steelbooks were in the back near electronics and again they had 20+. I live in a small market so that's a lot of copies for my store.

So all MetalPak blu-ray movies are going to be on sale next week for 8$

Last edited:
They should have. Mine had 20+ by the front registers but they were all standard copies; the steelbooks were in the back near electronics and again they had 20+. I live in a small market so that's a lot of copies for my store.
Yeah they had nothing. Just standard up front, in electronics, and they said no more in back.

Bought the Fight Club FuturePak from Target about 4 hours ago. It went from the shrink wrap straight to my shelf. Just picked it up to think about watching it, and it's already got a couple scratches on the paint. I bought the Goodfellas Steelbook from Best Buy at the same time and it's scratch free despite being treated the same... These are my first steelbooks ever, so I don't know what to expect...

Stopped by one Target during my lunch break and had no problems picking up a Lone Survivor steelbook (had at least 20+ in the front and electronics). This one said they didnt have the Fox metalpaks and wouldnt check the back to see if they had it unless I had the dpci numbers (which for some reason Target got rid of all but 2 of the metalpak's from the website so it was gonna be hard to get the complete set).

Went to a different Target and this one was able to get me a couple of the metalpaks that I wanted. Picked up X-Men, X2, X3 Last Stand, Alien, and Aliens. Planning to stop by one more tomorrow to see if I can get First Class and The Wolverine and I should be set. Noticed that the second Target was completely sold out of Lone Survivor steelbooks.

:br: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook will be live on Thursday at 9AM EST / 6AM PST

Price: £16.99

Release Date: June 30, 2014

10921219-1400241424-939014.jpg

I just picked up killing them softly blu-ray steelbook at bby for 11.99 is this a new steelbook

Last edited:
Bought 2 TMNT.

That's cool they now let you change to different currencies. Might save some on orders depending on what the exchange rate is.

Zavvi customers in the States: Have any of you had issues returning items to them?

I ask because I got my order of an Only God Forgives steelbook in and the shipping box looked fine, but the bluray case has a huge dent in the bottom right hand corner. It looks like someone grabbed it with a pair channellocks and just squeezed. There's no way whoever packed the order couldn't have seen it. I contacted support, asking for a replacement, and they're offering me a 20% discount with no mention of a replacement. Only paying 80% of a bent piece of shit does not a happy customer make. I replied with as much, mind you, in a nicer, more eloquent toned message, but I thought I asked around to see what others had to say.

I paid through Paypal, so I suppose I could file a claim, if they won't work with me, then re-package the bluray, scratch off my address, write "return to sender" and drop it in the mail.

Never returned anything from Zavvi, so I have no idea.

Apparently my local Target either got another shipment of the various FuturePaks or they withheld them until Tuesday as they had a mess of them today. Had a ton of Lone Survivor ones.

I noticed Origins had a ton of special features. Stupid me forgot to check the original trilogy, but anyone who got them, do they come with all the special features?

Zavvi customers in the States: Have any of you had issues returning items to them?

I ask because I got my order of an Only God Forgives steelbook in and the shipping box looked fine, but the bluray case has a huge dent in the bottom right hand corner. It looks like someone grabbed it with a pair channellocks and just squeezed. There's no way whoever packed the order couldn't have seen it. I contacted support, asking for a replacement, and they're offering me a 20% discount with no mention of a replacement. Only paying 80% of a bent piece of shit does not a happy customer make. I replied with as much, mind you, in a nicer, more eloquent toned message, but I thought I asked around to see what others had to say.

I paid through Paypal, so I suppose I could file a claim, if they won't work with me, then re-package the bluray, scratch off my address, write "return to sender" and drop it in the mail.
On my second or third order from Zavvi I ordered the MGS HD LE and it came all messed up. Like someone had run over the box (I ordered a ps3/360 copy).

After a long ordeal they allowed me to return it for a refund and after they received it they credited my S/H fees (I originally had to pay out of pocket to have it sent back which was like $60).

After that they blacklisted that account so I had to go through a bunch of steps to create a new one. Just an FYI.

On my second or third order from Zavvi I ordered the MGS HD LE and it came all messed up. Like someone had run over the box (I ordered a ps3/360 copy).

After a long ordeal they allowed me to return it for a refund and after they received it they credited my S/H fees (I originally had to pay out of pocket to have it sent back which was like $60).

After that they blacklisted that account so I had to go through a bunch of steps to create a new one. Just an FYI.
Kind of shocking, to me anyway, I received a reply stating that they were sending out a replacement and that I shouldn't bother returning the damaged one to them. I don't even think I've had Amazon make such a gesture and I've been buying from them for over 10 years. Obviously, YMMV, I suppose, considering some of the other responses.

So when will the 21 and 22 jump street steelbook come out

Last edited:

When my Rocketeer Steelbook arrived with a large dent, they told me to keep it and sent a replacement for free. Guess I got lucky based on other people's experiences.

Was there ever a Best Buy "Inglourious Basterds" steelbook that they still might have in-store or on their website?

Thanks

Is that the UNCUT edition? Originally I saw the original chinese version which is uncut. When they came out in America, they cut out at least 10 mins cause americans wont understand the chinese jokes. The one on Netflix is also cut.

I bought it anyway. Even if it isn't region free I figure I'd roll the dice.

Secondly, the exchange rate right now sucks. I gotta stop buying steelbooks from zavii for now.

You can pre-order at bby
BD-NOAH STEELBOOK ONLY @ BBY (BD+DVD+UV+ (Blu-ray Disc) 22.99

Divergent Steelbook - Only @ Best Buy (Blu-ray Disc) 24.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back