:br: King Kong (USA) - 5/6/14

:br: Wanted (USA) - 5/6/14

:br: Django (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: The Evil Dead (1982) (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: Killing Them Softly (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: Law Abiding Citizen (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: Lawless (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: The Lord of Salem) (USA) - 5/20/14

:br: Steve Austin 4-Pack: The Stranger/Hunt To Kill/The Package/Maximum Conviction (USA) - 5/20/14

June

:br: The Lone Survivor (Target) (USA) - 6/3/14

:br: The Lone Survivor (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/3/14

:br: 300: Rise of an Empire (Future Shop) (Canada) - 6/24/14

July

:br: Chaplin's Mutuals Comedies (Flicker Alley) (USA) - 7/29/14

:br: Noah (Best Buy) (USA) - 7/29/14

:br: Noah (Future Shop) (Canada) - 7/29/14

August

:br: Divergent (Best Buy) (USA) - 8/5/14

:br: Divergent (Future Shop) (Canada) - 8/5/14

:br: Batman: Assault on Arkham (Target) (USA) - 8/12/14

:br: The Amazing Spiderman 2 (Future Shop) (Canada) - 8/19/14

:br: The Walking Dead: Season 4 (Target) (USA) - 8/26/14

:br: The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Future Shop) (Canada) - 8/26/14

September

:br: G.I. Joe: Retailation (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: The Godfather (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: The Godfather: Part 2 (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Jack Reacher (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Minority Report (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Saving Private Ryan (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Star Trek XI (2009) (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Star Trek Into Darkness (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Top Gun (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Transformers (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: True Grit (2010) (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: War of the Worlds (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: World War Z (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/7/14

:br: Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/9/14

:br: Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D (Future Shop) (Canada) - 9/9/14

:br: Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D (Bilingual) (Future Shop) (Canada) - 9/9/14

:br: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Best Buy) (USA) - 9/30/2014

:br: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Future Shop) (Canada) - 9/30/2014

October

:br: Edge of Tomorrow (Target) (USA) - 10/7/14

November

:br: Hercules 3D (Future Shop) (Canada) - 11/4/14

:br: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug: Extended Edition (Target) (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: An American Werewolf in London: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: The Big Lebowski: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: The Blues Brothers: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: Psycho: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: Scarface: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: Shaun of the Dead: Limited Edition (USA) - 11/4/14

:br: 22 Jump Street (Target) (USA) - 11/18/14

:br: Into The Storm (Future Shop) (Canada) - 11/18/14

:br: Drive (Best Buy) (USA) - 11/23/14

:br: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Target) (USA) - 11/23/14

December

:br: Drive: Mondo Edition (Future Shop) (Canada) - 12/2/14

:br: Guardians of the Galaxy 3D (Best Buy (USA) - 12/9/14

:br: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Best Buy) (USA) - 12/9/14

:br: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D (Best Buy) (USA) - 12/9/14

:br: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Future Shop) (Canada) - 12/9/14

Coming Soon

:br: Sin City: A Dame To Kill For (Best Buy) (USA) - 2014

:br: Fifth Element (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Snatch (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Superbad (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Desperado (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Das Boot (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: District 9 (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Dr Strangelove (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Karate Kid (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Leon the Professional (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Taxi Driver (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Tommy (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Kung Fu Hustle (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Easy Rider (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

:br: Stripes (Best Buy/Future Shop) - TBA

January

:br: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (Target) (USA) - 1/6/15

Coming Soon

:br: Fury (Target) (USA)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't buy steelbooks just because they're steelbooks. I passed on Noah because it wasn't good. I am, however, interested in the TMNT steelbook. Someone should PM what the price was to see if I'm still interested.

Can anyone point me in the direction to where people do group buys for Futureshop Steelbooks? Interested in the Amazing Spiderman 2 that is releasing soon. Thanks in advance! 

I live right cross the waters of Canada I was thinking about starting one A

[quote name="Grammar Police" post="11966529" timestamp="1406677262"]I have the regular on blu-ray already, so I'd just swap the discs. No harm no foul. Gracias for the heads up, though.[/quote]
I've got an extra one

[quote name="starmask2k3" post="11967551" timestamp="1406703444"]I live right cross the waters of Canada I was thinking about starting one A[/quote]
Aren't you on a trade ban?

It won't be trading would it
lH5ExZq.jpg

Noah SB's at BB went fast huh? I gotta get out of the habit of waiting until Wednesday to pick things up.

Whenever I think I have some flexibility they sell out by Wednesday afternoon. Whenever I rush over they have tons of them. Oh well.

Anyone that lives in Los Angeles area I have extra Hercules, Mulan, Beatlejuice, Noah and Frozen. Local pick up only sorry no shipping. Just PM me

Captain America Winter Soldier Steelbook is up at BestBuy.com with no picture. 3D and 29.99.

Mobile link is:

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=7750005&st=captain%20america%20the%20winter%20soldier&lp=4&cp=1&pid=3261951

Be nice if they do what they did for Hunger Games and re-release the first movie in Steelbook at a package price. Missed the first Captain America when it came out.
Thanks for the mobile link. Non-mobile link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/captain-america-the-winter-soldier-steelbook-3d-blu-ray-dvd-digital-hd-copy-only--best-buy/7750005.p?id=3261951&skuId=7750005&st=winter%20soldier&lp=5&cp=1

Also, it looks like the Divergent steelbook may have final cover art and it looks like it's different than the non-SB version.

Guardians of the Galaxy Steelbook is up for pre-order at Zavvi. Plus, when you buy the Steel you can get the 2004 Punisher Steel for £11.99 and get 20% off all Disney/Pixar Steels.

Captain America Winter Soldier Steelbook is up at BestBuy.com with no picture. 3D and 29.99.

Mobile link is:

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=7750005&st=captain%20america%20the%20winter%20soldier&lp=4&cp=1&pid=3261951

Be nice if they do what they did for Hunger Games and re-release the first movie in Steelbook at a package price. Missed the first Captain America when it came out.
About time we got the confirmation for it in general but also that indeed it was that mystery listing was the steelbook.

^Yuck, someone just threw the poster onto the front for the GotG steelbook. So much text... :puke:

I hope that's a placeholder since it has the "8.1.14" date on it which would be odd to have on the actual steelbook.

I personally think it's lazier that they just used a corner of the movie poster instead of simply having a custom picture made when the movie was shooting.

I need to get to Best Buy for the steel book for Divergent.. I am thinking about just preordering online but I need to go out anyway that way on Tuesday so hopefully they will still have some!

I need to get to Best Buy for the steel book for Divergent.. I am thinking about just preordering online but I need to go out anyway that way on Tuesday so hopefully they will still have some!
There should be enough to last a couple days. Most best buys will be getting 20-30 copies of the steelbook

In-store pickup is disabled on this item (like all other pre-orders) until Tuesday morning around 12-1AM CT. Once that restriction changes, you can do an in-store pickup order on it and it should be waiting for you before the store opens. I've done this numerous times in the last year and not had an issue with being able to get it in-store, save for the debacle on Thor: The Dark World.

Just check tonight around 12AM - 1AM CT and take care of the in-store pickup order in advance. You'll be covered and shouldn't have to worry about it. Even if you did it 1-2 hours before the store was open, it should still get picked before the store is open.

Hello double post:

All below are at Best Buy.

Cap America: Winter Soldier (previously posted): http://www.bestbuy.com/site/captain-america-the-winter-soldier-steelbook-3d-blu-ray-dvd-digital-hd-copy-only--best-buy-blu-ray-disc/7750005.p?id=3261951&skuId=7750005

Hercules (w/The Rock) (may not be steelbook, as is "BB Exclusive"  w/o mention of steelbook): http://www.bestbuy.com/site/bd-hercules-bd-dvd-uv-digital-copy-bonus-contentonly--best-buy-blu-ray-disc/7960109.p?id=3271319&skuId=7960109

Amazing Spiderman 2 (may not be steelbook, as is "BB Exclusive"  w/o mention of steelbook): http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-amazing-spiderman-2-only--best-buy-with-comic-book-blu-ray-3d/5414105.p?id=3183621&skuId=5414105

X-Men: Days Of Future Past (may not be steelbook, as is "BB Exclusive" w/o mention of steelbook): http://www.bestbuy.com/site/3d-bd-x-men-days-of-future-past-only--best-buy-3d-blu-ray-disc-uv-digital-copy/8007022.p?id=3271339&skuId=8007022

Transformers: Age Of Extinction: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/transformers-age-of-extinction-steelbook-only--best-buy/6760435.p?id=3242154&skuId=6760435

Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes (metalpack): http://www.bestbuy.com/site/3d-bd-dawn-of-the-planet-of-the-apes-3d-blu-ray-e-copy-uv-digital-copy-only--best-buy-with-metalpak/7713034.p?id=3261372&skuId=7713034

22 Jump Street (may not be steelbook, as is "BB Exclusive" w/o mention of steelbook): http://www.bestbuy.com/site/22-jump-street-3-discs-bd-dvd-digital-hd-only--best-buy-w-bonus-disc-blu-ray-disc/7045018.p?id=3245551&skuId=7045018

This won't be a Steelbook. The picture on BB's site states it will be a Magno case (though nobody knows what that is).

According to blu-ray.com, Walmart will have the exclusive Hercules Steelbook. http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=245914

I thought I had seen previously that the ASM2 from BB was going to be an odd-ball item like that Mango case, though it came up when I was checking on Divergent and it came up as a "You might also be interested in....." at the bottom of the page.

I expected the ones that didn't say metalpack or steelbook wouldn't be one.

Walmart.com shows the release date as of 04/30/15, so we might have a while before it releases.  I'd expect it to release before then, probably at the end of this year.

Do u think the price for the CAP 2 3D Blu-ray steelbook will be cheaper when it's release its at 29.99 right now

Do you think I should keep to sell or return my sealed copy of Django Unchaind black and red target steelbook

My guess is $27.99 will be the release week price. There's a small chance if it being $24.99 but don't hold your breath.
Why not? Thor 2 was cheaper than $25 on release. I'd be surprised it wasn't at most $24.99 at release.

Edit: Beaten by the former mod.

Thor 2 was $22.99 when it was released, so cheaper than $25 is possible.
$22.99-$24.99 was the going rate for 3D movies when Thor 2 was released 6 months ago. The prices are slightly higher now and with studios releasing more and more movies minus the 3D option the prices are not going to drop anytime soon. The only reason this is even getting a 3D release is because Marvel still has a say in what's included, otherwise it wouldn't because it appears Disney is doing away with them in U.S. releases.

Shit....so it looks like the EXTENDED edition of DOFP will NOT be out this year but next year...........what are the chances of them doing a steelbook for the EXTENDED edition? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back