iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
It was officially cancelled. It was partially my fault.. My credit card was stolen and I forgot to update the details. I feel like normally they give you time to change it afterword, but they dropped me hard yesterday.

It was officially cancelled. It was partially my fault.. My credit card was stolen and I forgot to update the details. I feel like normally they give you time to change it afterword, but they dropped me hard yesterday.
Ah, so your situation was different from a lot of us who had preorders stuck in limbo.

Sucks, cuz I pre-ordered the second it went up.
While it doesn't confirm a shortage, I did just go to my BB which used to have a sizable blu-ray section, and they barely had an endcap of new releases and No regular 4k Spiderman on the shelves anywhere. The worker had to go in back and find me one.

I managed to snag  a steelbok copy of Spiderman from Best Buy but when I opened it up, the inner plastic lining of the case had one of the plastic pieces that holds booklets broken off.  I do not expect Best Buy to have any other copy to swap out for me, but is there an easy way to maybe get another one of those plastic liner parts?  

I managed to snag a steelbok copy of Spiderman from Best Buy but when I opened it up, the inner plastic lining of the case had one of the plastic pieces that holds booklets broken off. I do not expect Best Buy to have any other copy to swap out for me, but is there an easy way to maybe get another one of those plastic liner parts?
I think the inserts are all the same size. Just buy a cheap steelbook that holds the same number of discs and swap it out. The empty video game steelbooks work well if you just need a one-disc hub. They're often on sale for $4.99 at Best Buy.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/scanavo-doom-eternal-steelbook-various/6366210.p?skuId=6366210

I think the inserts are all the same size. Just buy a cheap steelbook that holds the same number of discs and swap it out. The empty video game steelbooks work well if you just need a one-disc hub. They're often on sale for $4.99 at Best Buy.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/scanavo-doom-eternal-steelbook-various/6366210.p?skuId=6366210
If they are true SteelBook cases, then you'll need to remove all three pieces of metal from the plastic as the front and back and spine of the plastic are all one piece. It's still the best option, but only if you're willing to dismantle the whole SteelBook case.

Thank you. Unfortunately Spiderman is a two disc holder so finding a cheap two disc one to swap out has been difficult. I will just live with it.

I know this thread doesn’t have the activity it used to but I’m selling off some opened steels - no digital copies, discs never played. Pm me with any questions

DC animated

Wonder Woman: Commemorative Edition - $10
Superman: Man of Tomorrow - $10
Batman: Hush - $30
Superman: Red Son - $15
Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay - $15
Teen Titans: The Judas Contract - $15
Justice League: The New Frontier - $10
Wonder Woman: Bloodlines - $1

DCEU
Justice League (Jim Lee artwork) - $10
Suicide Squad - $20
Birds of Prey - $25

Various
It Chapter I - $15
Venom - $50
The Lego Ninjago Movie - $5
Power Rangers - $10
Deepwater Horizon - $15

Anyone have a list of these reprints?

I also wonder what differences there might be with the original BB releases, other than not having the "Best Buy exclusive" sticker.  I still have some of the originals in my Saved Items list and the reprints are on different pages and have different SKUs.

Anyone have a list of these reprints?

I also wonder what differences there might be with the original BB releases, other than not having the "Best Buy exclusive" sticker. I still have some of the originals in my Saved Items list and the reprints are on different pages and have different SKUs.
They are all recent Sony titles
Straight reprints, same discs, same art

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/limited-edition-4k-blu-ray-steelbooks-include-spider-man-no-way-home-and-venom/

Best Buy won't pm this because of BF, but Amazon drastically dropped the price of this recently:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJTJ75DP

71CcaKEm8sL._SL1500_.jpg

If there was a special feature to just edit the movie down to Pedro Pascal’s scenes, that might get me to buy it.

Also, for what it’s worth Wakanda Forever Steelbook is finally available on Best Buy. Looks like it comes in 2 flavors, Namor or Wakanda.

Yep, I'm still sitting on maybe 100 steelbooks that need to be researched, listed, and sold off. Dug into more collectibles this weekend and got the collection of strategy guides up. Really surprised at how much value was sitting in those, as I had planned a trip to HPB to offload. Xenogears one went quick. . .

I'm done buying any Disney or Marvel steels day one. $39 is too high. Black Panther 2 and Ant-Man are still available to buy from Best Buy. I'll wait.
I'm of the mind that since this was a pretty decent movie (unlike those other two), it probably won't last that long on the shelf.

On the other hand, I still see copies of Love and Thunder at Best Buy and it's aaaaalmost cheap enough for me to buy it.

Isn’t that promo code specific to BB credit card holders?

As far as the prices, my spending on steels and movies in general is way down so it’s negligible to me really

seems like a ML and Disney are testing the market. I'd be in if it had discs or even just digital copies, though I know that defeats the purpose of them trying to get folks to sign up for Disney+

The market has spoken.   Paid service membership is constricting right now and you don't get customers for life just for being you.  Especially not once you start getting greedy and raising your prices. 

I almost love this recession in a way; that companies have to work harder for our money and become more competitive now. 

Yeah, isn't that wild.

Allllll the gloom and doom over "oh lordy lordy the death of physical media," everywhere I go online. Now look what Disney has decided to do in order to maintain relevancy. People ALWAYS underestimate the power of having physical, retail presence. It gives you brand name recognition. People see the posters, the displays, and then they check out your digital service. Disney knows.

https://twitter.com/BillHuntBits/status/1693630678397587600?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1693630678397587600%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

bread's done
Back