iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
11639519-1574537231842438.jpg

I can't rationalze the double dip but man I had no idea Disney and Mondo would ever work together. It's on Zavvi's site. In more embarassing news the Valierian SB from Zavvi turned out to be the first in a loooooong time that was actually region locked despite most region locked listing being region free in the end. Heads up to anyone who was thinking of getting 3D and SB in one go from them.

[attachment=28981:4Vgx2f.jpg]

Looks like the next DC Animated Steelbook is going back to Target. It releases 2/6/18 and its going to be "Batman Gotham by Gaslight". There is not an active purchase link yet.

Another Mondo x Disney

nlJqrnb.jpg

Apparently next in the Mondo line (according to Mondo Talk) is Far Cry 5 which is....interesting if theyre getting into games now.

I just wish they'd finally ship my Mouse Guard print (which bombed hard because it's still available over two months later, but I like it) that was scheduled for NOVEMBER shipping. I swear these guys have been around for ages and yet still can't seem to get a handle on printing schedules. : \

The Last Jedi steelbooks are up on Bestbuy.com for shipping only at the moment. Unfortunately I can’t post a link from mobile. Can someone post the links for me?

The Last Jedi steelbooks are up on Bestbuy.com for shipping only at the moment. Unfortunately I can’t post a link from mobile. Can someone post the links for me?
Star Wars Last Jedi Steelbook

bluray/dvd/digtal copy $29.99

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/star-wars-the-last-jedi-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-dvd-only--best-buy-2017/6169016.p?skuId=6169016

4K bluray/bluray/digtal copy $34.99

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/star-wars-the-last-jedi-steelbook-digital-copy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--best-buy-2017/6166202.p?skuId=6166202

The Dark Tower 4K steelbook is currently on sale at Best Buy for $19.99 as today's Deal of the Day.

Also, received my 4K It steelbook from BB on Saturday, which is a first with how early it was compared to the official release date this Tuesday.

Is $30 the standard price for new release non 4K steelbooks at Best Buy now? I haven’t been paying attention lately, but saw the prices just now for It and was surprised. Blade Runner next week looks to be the same price. Crazy that even the regular blu ray of It is $25 at Target.

Is $30 the standard price for new release non 4K steelbooks at Best Buy now? I haven’t been paying attention lately, but saw the prices just now for It and was surprised. Blade Runner next week looks to be the same price. Crazy that even the regular blu ray of It is $25 at Target.
$35 for 'It' tomorrow because Warner Bros. pass

movie will be $10 on sale by the early summer. Just like Suicide Squad and Batman v Superman.

It seems like they charge about $5 to $10 extra for the steelbook at launch now which may not seem that much, but I got in on the steelbook train when they were the same price as the standard release and were essentially a bonus for buying a movie at launch. Not anymore it seems. As such I have cut down on my steelbook purchases tremendously and will only buy it if is something I really want (It) or something that goes on sale (Dark Tower). A shame really because BB would be getting a lot more of my business if they priced these things competitively to begin with.

Well this is dandy.  My IT steelbook arrived damaged and Best Buy can't replace it.  If anyone has a spare available to help me out I would appreciate it.  Would prefer the 4k one, but will take what I can get.

Seeing Rated R movies is a thing of the past with me now that I have kids and my wife never liked the going to the movies much anyway. I was thinking of going all out for Blade Runner 2049 getting the 4K here in the US and keeping my Zavvi order for the SB and 3D that ships in February. Is the movie good enough to warrant the expense and should I hold out for 3D anyway?

Seeing Rated R movies is a thing of the past with me now that I have kids and my wife never liked the going to the movies much anyway. I was thinking of going all out for Blade Runner 2049 getting the 4K here in the US and keeping my Zavvi order for the SB and 3D that ships in February. Is the movie good enough to warrant the expense and should I hold out for 3D anyway?
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/1711080/to-3d-or-not-to-3d-buy-the-right-blade-runner-2049-ticket

Counterpoint:

http://www.indiewire.com/2017/10/roger-deakins-blade-runner-2049-dont-watch-3d-1201886963/

Thanks, the first site I always forget about and it's a great source. The second I would have never found though Deakins issue seems more to do with projection. Ugh, well I guess to get the SB and 3D here it's a minimum of $65 but at least I have 4K and a convenient digital copy. Maybe I can offset by selling the second digital for 5 bucks.

bread's done
Back