iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, was going to say different art because it's not a Star Wars movie. I had to calm a baby during most of it (she didn't cry) so I'm interested in watching it again to see if I like it more or less when I can give it my full attention.

Didn't see this but COCO and Lady and Tramp are live on Best Buy (Bluray only for COCO) :cry:

Coco at Best Buy

Lady and the Tramp

Considering how different the movie was I wouldn’t expect anything less!
I think regardless of the movie itself, it should have been consistent with the artwork established on TFA. I don't necessarily agree that it (TFA) should have mirrored the previous 6 steelbook artworks but that's a different issue that they should have stopped at the OT.

picked up Blade Runner this morning.  They were pretty scarce!  Large store had only two of each, after pre-orders. 

So excited to have my top movie from 2017.  Can't wait to see what it looks like in UHD. 

If anyone can find me 4k steel of blade runner, it would be much appreciated. I'm in Chicago. I'd pay for shipping or meet you somewhere if you are close.

Read up on the store stock numbers and experiences people on the east coast we’re having this morning so I placed and in store pick up order for the 4K steel at a store about 20 minutes away as the store I regularly go to up the street from my office had none available to order. Best part was that it was only $7 after tax from all of the $10 promo codes I got last month

Not bad and I'd be tempted but since there is going to be a third Wick movie I'll just hold off

Speaking of holding off, Dunkirk steel has to be a DotD at some point. I went to get my Blade Runner 2049 4K steel last night and there were still like 20 copies on the shelves. Oh and when I picked up my Blade Runner 4K steel the guy at the store pick up said there were almost physical fights over it, crazy

Picked up Dunkirk.  Used a $10 pick up gift card earned in December to make it $4.99 plus tax.  Will likely hold off on Lego Ninjago.

Was tempted by both the $15 Dunkirk and Lego Ninjago steelbooks but decided to go with the regular versions for $10 each from Target.

Not bad and I'd be tempted but since there is going to be a third Wick movie I'll just hold off

Speaking of holding off, Dunkirk steel has to be a DotD at some point. I went to get my Blade Runner 2049 4K steel last night and there were still like 20 copies on the shelves. Oh and when I picked up my Blade Runner 4K steel the guy at the store pick up said there were almost physical fights over it, crazy
If you could get another copy of the Blade Runner 2049 4K steel I'd gladly appreciate it! If not it was worth a shot asking

Thanks for the info about Dunkirk and LEGO Ninjago.  Still within Elite Plus membership PM window, so called and received my $15.63 back on each one. 

If you could get another copy of the Blade Runner 2049 4K steel I'd gladly appreciate it! If not it was worth a shot asking
Sorry for any confusion in my post but I was referring to the amount of Dunkirk steels I saw and not Blade Runner 2049 4K

I finally picked up Dunkirk and LEGO Ninjago Movie steels today. Still had a gift card from Christmas I used so I paid nothing out of pocket - score!

Hoping there will be another chance to get the Batman Gotham by gaslight steelbook from target. The site wouldn't cooperate to get my order placed. It's no longer available to preorder when I checked again last night.

The IT 4k steelbook is back in stock at Best Buy.  Figure I mention it for any who missed or had shipment issues like me.  Hopefully this time around I get it undamaged as it should be shipped in a box along with two other items. 

The IT 4k steelbook is back in stock at Best Buy. Figure I mention it for any who missed or had shipment issues like me. Hopefully this time around I get it undamaged as it should be shipped in a box along with two other items.
Don't be surprised if they send your 3 items in multiple packages/bubble mailers - they've done that to me many times.

Anyone have interest in TT: Judas or WW Animated Steelbooks? They got online returned at a local Target & are currently in the clearance section.

So who has the Gotham by Gaslight Steelbook?

Edit: Nevermind I see we're back to Target now for the Animated Steelbooks.

Edit 2: Do they FINALLY have different numbers in their system?! The DCPI's are different.

So who has the Gotham by Gaslight Steelbook?

Edit: Nevermind I see we're back to Target now for the Animated Steelbooks.

Edit 2: Do they FINALLY have different numbers in their system?! The DCPI's are different.
I'm still waiting for them to update their website for more information.

I can't really tell by the small picture what version best buy has.

Well the listing for it on the website has a different DCPI than the regular. Whether that's going to hold once it hits stores, I dunno as we've seen them revert before.

A store that usually has very few had 2 in the back and 4 up front. I think this one will be available for awhile.

Oddly, it's completely sold out by me. Ordered one online.

Anyone here going to get the BB exclusive (comes with hardcover copy of the comic)?

I'm hoping the copy that was shipped arrives ok.  I don't relish the thought in trying to a b&m copy if it ends up damaged.  Truth be told I probably would have gone to my nearest Target(which isn't near by any measure) yesterday at release just to make sure, but it was snowing all yesterday and actually still snowing today.  I learned my lesson that time with JL Dark not to do that again. :lol:

And my Gaslight steel has arrived dented.  I don't know why I should expect anything different since Target always use those thin paper cardboard envelopes, not evening a bubble mailer.

I've always had better luck with those versus bubble mailers.

It's still in stock online so you ought to be able to get a replacement.

I have an extra that's in great shape if you need it.
I appreciate that. Right now I got a replacement coming in the mail, since I couldn't find any in B&M. But if that one ends up damaged as well and who am I kidding it probably will. If you still have it available I will hit you up.

I'm sad; another classic case of the steelbook being better than the movie. I really wanted to like Gaslight, too. :(

Target shipped my Gaslight steelbooks in a cardboard box with plenty of packing materials. Even then, one of them arrived crushed. It must've been damaged before they even shipped.

Does the Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle 4k steelbook not come with the digital copy?  When I do a search for it, there's a banner for all the other versions that say digital copy included but not the steelbook.

Does the Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle 4k steelbook not come with the digital copy? When I do a search for it, there's a banner for all the other versions that say digital copy included but not the steelbook.
The picture on Best Buy's website shows the package contains "4K ULTRA HDTM + BLU-RAYTM + DIGITAL"

I'm pretty sure it will include the digital copy, especially if all the other versions mention it.

bread's done
Back