iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Panther is up at Best Buy with the official art, available for pre-order for shiplping

black_panther_cover_art.jpg

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/black-panther-steelbook-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--best-buy-2018/6198915.p?skuId=6198915

The non-4K Blu Steelbook doesn't include a DVD! First time they've done that, I think. Jerks. I don't need it but I WANT it to be included.

Haven't even seen Black Panther yet (going tonight) but I'm preordering now! That thing is very nice looking.

For those prices, surely we're talking 4K releases???
I don't think so. If you search for "stlbk" on their site, it brings up the three listings already posted, plus a new steelbook for Deadpool, and the Deadpool steelbook is $10 more and specifically states that it's UHD.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=stlbk&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=&sp=&qp=&list=n&af=true&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

Edit: Depending on what the art looks like, I might grab The Avengers steelbook. I already own steelbooks for all the others they've listed so far.

Haven't seen BP yet but heard it was really good, so in for an order. Batman Ninja isn't Amazon exclusive, is it? Kinda torn on that one TBH given the art style is a little odd for me.

Same here.  I'm only sticking to the Marvels for now.  Can't justify that price for Last Jedi and other upcoming releases.  Luckily for me, Dunkirk dropped in price not too long ago.

I 100% agree with you guys, couldn't even justify buying Batman: Gaslight because it was $19.99. Steelbooks used to feel special, now its just whatever

I feel the same way.  A lot of steelbook art has been completely phoned in lately though.  Which has made it much easier to pass on buying new releases.  Dunkirk steelbook was a perfect example of this.  Plus I am buying UHD releases now and finally have a 4K setup.  So when I know I want to buy something like Dunkrik on UHD the BD steelbook is pretty much out of the question unless you are going to double dip.  Even if I didn't have 4K yet, I would recommend being forward-thinking at this point bc it doesn't make sense to spend $25-35 on BDs anymore.  You get the UHD now even if you're not set up. 

Another movie I was going to buy is Valerian.   That steel actually looks incredible.  Buuut...once again, I want that one on UHD.

So...Thor Ragnarok  Check out how dumb that steelbook looks!  I will probably go with the slipcover because that version looks much nicer. 

Black Panther is a buy though. 

I'm in the same boat as y'all. I think only Marvel and Star Wars steelbooks are the sure purchases for me now.

Even series in which I have majority of steelbooks (Resident Evil, Fast and Furious) are incomplete now because the price is too high for their latest installments, and I refuse to budge. It's kinda sad because steelbook collecting is fun, but I don't have enough to continue at this rate.

Not a steelbook, but kinda related.  I preordered Black Panther digibook from Target and got an email saying the included $5 gift card was cancelled.  Anybody else get this?  The gift card still shows up on the offer page.

Not a steelbook, but kinda related. I preordered Black Panther digibook from Target and got an email saying the included $5 gift card was cancelled. Anybody else get this? The gift card still shows up on the offer page.
If I remember right, I had that happen before and when the movie shipped, they just took $5 off the price of it. Something weird in their system.

I'm sure this has been answered before... So Amazon and Best Buy are gonna receive the Steelbook for Batman Ninja (I noticed a link on both sites)???

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm sure this has been answered before... So Amazon and Best Buy are gonna receive the Steelbook for Batman Ninja (I noticed a link on both sites)???

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yeah it looks like it may be a wide release (like Justice League New Frontier in December).

Got the Thor steelbook from Zavvi today. Highly metallic gloss with good are on the inside. I prefer matte so if NA gets that and embossing then I may double dip but I'm hoping I can just keep this for 3D. Overall a decent looking SB.

Not sure how everyone's Coco SBs are, but all the ones I saw in store (~10 of them) had incomplete paint along the edges of the spine plate.  It's not really noticeable if you're not paying close attention but once you see it, it's pretty obvious.  I still bought one and have one coming in the mail.  I hope the other one will be better.

Thor and Dark Crystal shipped. Slowly growing my 4k collection with these steelbooks when the prices aren't completely ridiculous. ;)

Best Buy's Steelbooks for next week. Prices are terrible ($8 premium for Thor 4K. $10 premium for BPII 4K).

New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Thor: Ragnarok Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99 Save $2
  • Thor: Ragnarok 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • The Dark Crystal 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99
  • Blue Planet II 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $49.99 Save $3

Best Buy has listings for - The Game, Blues Brothers and Children of Men steelbooks - $14.99 on May 22. Speculation that there may be others too as there are a wave of other Universal catalog titles releasing that day

Best Buy's Steelbooks for next week. Prices are terrible ($8 premium for Thor 4K. $10 premium for BPII 4K).

New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Thor: Ragnarok Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99 Save $2
  • Thor: Ragnarok 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • The Dark Crystal 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99
  • Blue Planet II 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $49.99 Save $3
Those prices suck. Though I believe the Dark Crystal still comes with 250 My BB Reward points (worth $5) when you preorder, so that's something.

Best Buy has listings for - The Game, Blues Brothers and Children of Men steelbooks - $14.99 on May 22. Speculation that there may be others too as there are a wave of other Universal catalog titles releasing that day
Will likely pick up Children of Men and The Game depending on the artwork. The Game also has a Criterion so I would need to decide between Criterion or steelbook.

Got my Ragnarok SB from Best Buy. The one on the bottom is from Zavvi. Best Buy's is way cooler, bigger lettering and embossing.
b880bdae8233def0b7f91c251d987c82.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My local indie music/movie store had a Gods of Egypt 3D steelbook for $12. I have heard the movie isn't great but the 3D is and it's a great looking steelbook so I bit at that price

bread's done
Back