iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
If you preorder the pacific rin uprising steelbook at Target this week it’s 20% off, another 5% off and free shipping if you have redcard

Best Buy has A Quiet Place steelbook up for preorder. Artwork is pretty meh and before anyone asks, no 4K

Edit - Grease collection steelbook will be $10 at Target next week

Anyone still needing Suicide Squad Steelbook? A couple are at this Target I’m currently at.

Edit: Add to that Batman & Harley Quinn Steelbook

The last I checked, black panther and batman ninja were still available to preorder.
Batman releases next Tuesday I believe and black panther has a nice bonus of 2 free months of marvel unlimited.

I haven’t watched it yet but everyone says it’s good
It’s on sale this week for $15 and another 5% off of you have redcard, not a bad deal for a dc steel

Last call if someone wants Suicide Squad or Batman & Harley Quinn Steelbooks. Cartwheel & SS sales end tonight & I won’t be near this particular Target again for awhile after tomorrow.

You all forgot to mention Saving Private Ryan came out in 4K SteelBook. My Best Buy only had 4 copies. I would have missed it - hope no one missed this release.

I mentioned it on the last page of the thread, specifically how limited it was going to be
I passed, wasn’t paying $28 for a bare bones one disc steelbook

That's a bummer, when was it ordered?
Just curious.

When I preordered Batman ninja, it was originally noted for Monday and got here Wednesday.
Hoping Black Panther will get here earlier.
I ordered it on 2/16, and it looks like it's only delayed by a day. I got the delay email about 12 hours after I got the delivery email, so it might even arrive on time since it's already on its way.

I ordered it on 2/16, and it looks like it's only delayed by a day. I got the delay email about 12 hours after I got the delivery email, so it might even arrive on time since it's already on its way.
I think that was around the time I ordered mine.
So I did the Web chat earlier today for a price match for batman ninja. I have never heard of this reason to deny a price match. OK so even though I preordered and waited patiently for it to arrive to get the price difference of 4.99 back. They couldn't process it due to it being out of stock on their website. I think the quote was "the item has to be in stock in order to receive a price match"
It was out of stock before the official release lol.

So I did the Web chat earlier today for a price match for batman ninja. I have never heard of this reason to deny a price match. OK so even though I preordered and waited patiently for it to arrive to get the price difference of 4.99 back. They couldn't process it due to it being out of stock on their website. I think the quote was "the item has to be in stock in order to receive a price match"
Reach back out to them and ask for a price adjustment instead. Or, you can probably go into a store and do a return/rebuy.

EDIT - I just got done with support via chat, and as soon as I mentioned "price adjustment" they changed the term to "price match," so I was probably going down the same road as you. However, since I did an in-store pickup order, I was automatically changed the sale price.

Reach back out to them and ask for a price adjustment instead. Or, you can probably go into a store and do a return/rebuy.

EDIT - I just got done with support via chat, and as soon as I mentioned "price adjustment" they changed the term to "price match," so I was probably going down the same road as you. However, since I did an in-store pickup order, I was automatically changed the sale price.
Round 2 lol
I tried the chat again and they kept changing it from price adjustments to price matching. I was referred to their faq site I guess in case I was a uniformed customer?
They would not adjust it or match it or w/e they wanna call it. Unless I wanna drive a few hours to get 4.99 back, looks like it's a waste of time. Lol

This must be new then. In the past I have been able to post purchase price adjust items that were currently OOS. In your situation were any local stores in stock? I imagine you could price adjust it in that case?

I picked mine up but it has some sort of defect on the back. Feels like something poking through and can be felt through the packaging. Asked them if the others were like that and they said no but they couldn't give me another one because they didn't have any other ones that weren't for preorder. Can't stand that best buy, they always have this "sucks to be you" attitude and think they're high and mighty because they work there.

Anyway, I have to go back out and find one to exchange it for tomorrow.

I picked up the Rick & Morty steel today and sold the digital code for 10 bucks. 

Also picked up Bill & Ted steelbook with a price mistake of $9.99 on the digital price plate on the boat at the front of the store.  Might want to check on that if you have a store that uses those. 

I picked mine up but it has some sort of defect on the back. Feels like something poking through and can be felt through the packaging. Asked them if the others were like that and they said no but they couldn't give me another one because they didn't have any other ones that weren't for preorder. Can't stand that best buy, they always have this "sucks to be you" attitude and think they're high and mighty because they work there.

Anyway, I have to go back out and find one to exchange it for tomorrow.
Could it be the blobs of adhesive that they use to stick the J-cards on? That's happened to me plenty of times on other Steelbooks. At least it looks like they made plenty of them so hopefully you won't have any trouble finding another.

Looking forward to watching Black Panther (haven't seen it yet) but the case was kinda disappointing imo. It looked white in pictures but it has the faux brushed steel instead. Also, my store totally OOS on all steels which kinda surprised me considering the pretty high demand of them at this stage in the Marvel home release lifecycle. Now just waiting for 3D to come in June.

Looking forward to watching Black Panther (haven't seen it yet) but the case was kinda disappointing imo. It looked white in pictures but it has the faux brushed steel instead. Also, my store totally OOS on all steels which kinda surprised me considering the pretty high demand of them at this stage in the Marvel home release lifecycle. Now just waiting for 3D to come in June.
I don't think it looks that bad, I've definitely seen worse. It is mostly grayish with the image of Black panther front and back.

I wonder what the next steel book is? Would it be infinity war or some DC animated ?

Could it be the blobs of adhesive that they use to stick the J-cards on? That's happened to me plenty of times on other Steelbooks. At least it looks like they made plenty of them so hopefully you won't have any trouble finding another.
This is actually exactly what it was. Thanks for saving me a trip and a most definite headache!

I wonder what the next steel book is? Would it be infinity war or some DC animated ?
Are you speaking only of marvel and dc steels? Because there are other coming out as soon as next Tuesday, catalog and new releases.
This thread used to be updated in the first post but that has since been abandoned with people just talking about initial announcements or what’s being released during the current week of discussion. The guys over at the blu ray forums have a 2018 list that’s updated through August of this year.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=298595

Are you speaking only of marvel and dc steels? Because there are other coming out as soon as next Tuesday, catalog and new releases.
This thread used to be updated in the first post but that has since been abandoned with people just talking about initial announcements or what’s being released during the current week of discussion. The guys over at the blu ray forums have a 2018 list that’s updated through August of this year.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=298595
Sorry if it was confusing, but yeah the next DC and marvel steels. Looks like infinity war is next. Was kinda hoping for some DC stuff this summer.
I figure by the end of summer the Deadpool 2 steel book will release . As fast as these movies are being processed these days. As popular as Deadpool is. Part 2 is bound to have one considering part 1 got 2 different steels lol.

Anybody else dealing with a delay on Targets Blabk Panther exclusive?

Preordered a long time ago. Got notification last week it would arrive by release, then checking tracking shows it would be a few days late, just checked again, and now it won't be here until next week.

Sorry if it was confusing, but yeah the next DC and marvel steels. Looks like infinity war is next. Was kinda hoping for some DC stuff this summer.
I figure by the end of summer the Deadpool 2 steel book will release . As fast as these movies are being processed these days. As popular as Deadpool is. Part 2 is bound to have one considering part 1 got 2 different steels lol.
Death of Superman comes out Aug 7, no official word yet but it will more than likely have a Target steelbook too.
Infinity War is Aug 14
There will probably be a Best Buy Deadpool 2 steelbook listed by this Friday, prob no official release or artwork but at least a preorder link, seems to be the trend lately with these big blockbusters, and yeah a three month turnaround is about right these days too

And just as predicted - Deadpool 2 steelbook preorders up at Best Buy. 4K listed at $40 but that should drop a little before release, which is Aug 21. No artwork reveal yet though

Important to note that the steelbook for it only contains the 4k disc. Nothing else.
Yup, I picked up the regular 4K edition at Target with the cartwheel last week for like ~$17. You can sell the digital code for $5-7 too.

It's yet another lameass bare bones steelbook offering being sold to us at a premium.

Yes it was mentioned a couple pages back, release week, that it was a one disc bare bones steel. After the price adjustment and the $5 credit I had from The Greatest Showman it came to $19.99 for me. I didn’t own Saving Private Ryan in any format so i decided in could live without the blu ray disc for that price

bread's done
Back