iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
So they listed it at $10 above retail, then dropped it to $13? While a relief, their system better refund me since they put a pending charge of $30 already. . .

So they listed it at $10 above retail, then dropped it to $13? While a relief, their system better refund me since they put a pending charge of $30 already. . .
If its anything like what happened to me, the pending charge is full price (my pending charge is still on my credit card) but that actual charge shows up as discounted. Of course, the price drop happened before mine shipped and I read some reports on the blu-ray.com forums of some shipping before the price drop and them getting charged full price. Should be an easy fix through chat though.

Yeah, its been a while since this issue happened but they usually refund the difference; just unsure lately because I've had to be on their case about every little thing.

My Best Buy only got 3 of hocus pocus and nightmare. Is nightmare the first glow in the dark steelbook?
Yes it is glow in the dark

So I was out of town yesterday traveling and was able to order ISP for NBC but not for Hocus Pocus. Checked zoolert and this looks to be sold out everywhere. Anyone happen to pick up an extra? I can probably grab the Target edition tomorrow for trade. Or hopefully there will be a restock, doubtful though.

I've called every BB in a 60 mile radius and none had Hocus Pocus... if someone would be willing to pick one up for me, I'd really appreciate it. PM me and we can workout payment or a trade.

Wow, I got the delayed email on Hocus Pocus; something I pre-ordered day one and now everything is in-store only? If they fuck me over on this one, it will be their last.

WTTTTTHHHHHH the one weekend I don't check the emails for this thread and it's when there's a steelbook for Hocus Pocus and Nightmare Before Christmas?! Freaking figures. They're both out of stock here.

HAHA! Managed to nab a NMBC in Melbourne (45 miles away) and a Hocus Pocus all the way in Winston Salem, NC that my sister in-law could pick up. Thanks my fellow steelbook nerds!

Some of the video game pre-order steelbooks are $4.99 at Best Buy.  On the website you can get FIFA 18 and Mass Effect; however, in-store Prey, ARK and others may be eligible.  My store only had Need for Speed Payback at this pricepoint.  

Ordered 2 nbx steels cuz they've been boxing them lately, nope. Came in that crappy brown mailer. One was dented on the front and back, other one had a giant scratch on the front. I have one good back. Can't find another in town, hopefully they restock online

Folks over at Blu-ray and hi def ninja say that B.B. reps say there will be a restock for the NBC and HP steels

Edit - went to BB and sure enough they restocked. Was able to get a copy of HP!

Folks over at Blu-ray and hi def ninja say that B.B. reps say there will be a restock for the NBC and HP steels

Edit - went to BB and sure enough they restocked. Was able to get a copy of HP!
Glad I saw this message this morning, decided to check BB and sure enough they had both!

Incredibles II (3D) Zavvi SB revealed. I love this look!
112298a68c78af586cf5eee9e0aeb78b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hope some stores will get a Hocus pocus sb restock. I would have to travel to another state to get it right now, and it's in the path of the hurricane so I'm not needing it that bad right now lol.

Hope everyone got the HP and NBC steelbooks if they were interested.  Price has been raised to $14.99 each and they appear to be well stocked at the moment.

I wasn't aware that the Jurassic World:  Fallen Kingdom movie came out yet (9/18).  Why is no one talking about how bland that SB is?  At least they didn't charge a premium for the SB version of the movie.

I wasn't aware that the Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom movie came out yet (9/18). Why is no one talking about how bland that SB is? At least they didn't charge a premium for the SB version of the movie.
My store still had copies of this like 3-4 days after release. I hoping it hangs around long enough to get a price drop.

Also my Solo SB came in the mail yesterday that the earliest I’ve ever got a preorder from Best Buy.. it’s not bad looking but I almost felt stuck buying it since I have all the other ones in SB also. To me the movie was completely unnecessary to be made but it wasn’t a complete as horrible as many made it out to be.

The Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom steelbooks have already seen a price drop at Best Buy this week.  4K is $27.99 and normal Blu is $24.99.

I passed on the Fallen Kingdom for a few reasons - art is bland AF and there will no doubt be a 6 disc 4K steelbook after the next movie comes out.
Also waiting for a deal on the 3D set for now

I passed on the Fallen Kingdom for a few reasons - art is bland AF and there will no doubt be a 6 disc 4K steelbook after the next movie comes out.
Also waiting for a deal on the 3D set for now
The 3D dropped a few dollars too but I'm sure it's not the deal your looking for.

Has anybody gotten the BB steelbook of Resident Evil 1? Is the disc the same as the first blu-ray print with just an added Steelbook or is the disc different to justify paying more for it?

It is a sweet one too.  Yikes.  I'm trying so hard not to do the $32.99-$34.99 steelbook anymore.  But Sicario 2 is not one to be missed. 

Isn’t the movie trash though?
reviews are polarizing. many film fanatics like it, even if it isn't quite as good as the original. I keep seeing amateur movie enthusiasts bash on it which doesn't mean anything to me. I've been waiting for the 4k release so that I could blind buy it.

could be.

It's quite bad. My wife and I both love the first film, and we both hated the sequel.
I was talking to my buddy about this, I think this may be party due to first one being behind Emily Blunts character vs Deltorro and Brolin. You get a glimpse into what they're all about and I'm guessing continue on into the sequel. I can see where there would be a disconnect for people but I'm looking forward to watching it.

bread's done
Back