iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
I been patiently waiting on HP steelbooks, I own the whole series on blu ray already. So a minor double dip for me. When those last steelbooks came out I passed on them since they were so ugly. These tho & in 4k

Matrix are easy passes as the artwork is absolutely horrid
Definitely in for the HP steels, was bummed I missed the blu ray steels

Justice League is also getting another steel, no artwork shown yet

Those Harry Potter blu-ray steels from two years ago sold out immediately at Best Buy.  I'd say don't sleep on buying the new set if you want one.  Then again the previous one was like $100 and this new 4K UHD steelbook set is $225. 

Those Harry Potter blu-ray steels from two years ago sold out immediately at Best Buy. I'd say don't sleep on buying the new set if you want one. Then again the previous one was like $100 and this new 4K UHD steelbook set is $225.
Agreed. I have that original steelbook set and it's so glorious and worth the price it was. Honestly, i love the new set but would still go with the design of the one i have.

That said, even for 4K the price is nuts. If i had the money I'd be all over though because I'm weak 😔

The HP steelbooks got a restock and lingered around for a couple months. I know because I kept watching and waiting for them to go back on sale, cheapest was $89 I think, then they went back up to $120 or $130 and eventually sold out

*shrug*, our stores all got 1-3 units and when they were gone, they were gone.  The sales came and went but there were no restocks. 

It quickly became hard to find and it shot up in value immensely on the aftermarket. 

Anyone else have The Incredibles 2 sb preordered at Best Buy but not shipped yet? Normally my steels get delivered the day before release. Weird this one hasn’t even shipped yet.

Heh, first thing I checked too. Nope, definitely chose shipping. Opened a chat session and they assured me it’ll arrive tomorrow even though they couldn’t give me a tracking number.

What are the odds Best Buy will carry The Thing steel book? I've seen them all normally available online but this is an odd duck so far, no pre-order or anything.

picked these two up today.  Assassin's Creed 4K is on sale for $14.99 this week btw. 

20181105-181629.jpg

Anyone else have The Incredibles 2 sb preordered at Best Buy but not shipped yet? Normally my steels get delivered the day before release. Weird this one hasn’t even shipped yet.
Yeah I pre-ordered when it went up, got an email on Monday telling me that it was delayed, and to cancel or switch to pickup, but it wouldn't allow me. I just placed a new order for pickup Monday night, got my movie Tuesday. Then they shipped my order for delivery next week... Guess I'll return as soon as it shows up. So pointless to preorder, don't get why they can't ship first orders first.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Still waiting for my Shape of Water steelbook to ship......

Come on BB, don't force me to go out of my way and check my local stores.

Wreck-It Ralph steelbook is on sale for $28.99 from BB ($7 off). Get your price adjustments if you haven't already.
Double-checked mine and just realized I hadn't found some great pre-order price; I had used $15 rewards on it. Gonna have to chat them later. . .

Picked up Wreck it Ralph and Isle of Dogs tonight. Saw the space for 2001, but none on the shelf. Asked someone to look it up, and it said it was recalled. Looking back through posts looks like when the page was available, it said date was pushed to 11/20. So I wonder if there was a QC issue, that pushed the date, or the date push caused the "recall". I forgot to see if I could see a date for selling it, because I thought it was available.

The inventory said they had 2.

FYI - all the old Purge 4K steelbook is now less. $12.99 - Go get your price adjusted.
Also anyone know why 2001 is now canceled?
Still waiting for the First Purge to get down below $20....

Are you sure the 2001 steel isn't just delayed to late December to match the delay of the regular version?

The item was evntually flagged as RECALLED. All those pre-orders cancelled. Why? Two seconds of the movie were edited incorrectly in a fade to black being a cut to black shot. That is all. Best Buy cancelled all existing pre-orders and refused to sell boxes upon boxes to everyone. They CANT sell them until they have replaced every disc. Yep. Priceless. 😣

Best Buy most likely getting How To Train Your Dragon 1 & 2 (4K) SBs. BestBuy.ca has them for preorder. They look good.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Rampage steelbook is on sale at Best Buy - 12.99 blu 17.99 4K

Incredibles 2 is 27.99
And of course I can't price adjust Incredibles 2 until at least Tuesday. Hope the price lasts that long. Return-Rebuy is also another option but I don't live that close to a physical BB anymore.

I picked up all three The Purge steelbooks for $12.99 apiece last night.  The Shape of Water is down to $19.99.  Wreck-it-Ralph is only $23.99. 

The Purge 4K - $12.99

The Purge: Anarchy 4K - $12.99

The Purge: Election Year 4K - $12.99

Wreck-It-Ralph 4K - $23.99

Incredibles 2 4K - $27.99

The Harry Potter 4K steelbook collections are also hitting some stores.  I also recommend getting the Jurassic Park 4K collection (non-steelbook) for only $19.99.  It's on one of the BF shippers; my store had about 3 slots and 10 units total.  If you're looking for particular titles or doing some price hunting then use this as a resource

Also Bullmoose is having a really good deal on 4K discs right now.

bread's done
Back