iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Aquaman steels at Best Buy went up for pre-order recently:

2K Blu-ray ($29.99) --> https://www.bestbuy.com/site/aquaman-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-dvd-only--best-buy-2018/6319737.p?skuId=6319737
4K Blu-ray ($34.99) --> https://www.bestbuy.com/site/aquaman-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--best-buy-2018/6318801.p?skuId=6318801

6318801_sa.jpg

Yeah, but was the movie honestly that good? Lol, I by default now just ignore anything Jurassic Park since it has been milked to death harder than Ass Creed.

The Walmart Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom steelbook is better, $15 but no 4K option
I agree with you on the design, though I'm still leaning towards the BB one since the 4K version is only $12.99 (plus I already have the regular Blu through the 3D combo pack).

Yeah, but was the movie honestly that good? Lol, I by default now just ignore anything Jurassic Park since it has been milked to death harder than Ass Creed.
The movie itself was meh, but they did set up an interesting future for the franchise. Whether or not they run with that who knows.

Reign of the Superman steelbooks are on sale. I was able to do return/rebuy today. Last day to return is the 28th if you purchased on launch.

Blu ray $14.99 (check inventory)

https://www.target.com/p/dcu-reign-of-the-supermen-target-exclusive-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-54266101

4K $19.99 (check inventory)

https://www.target.com/p/dcu-reign-of-the-supermen-target-exclusive-4k-uhd/-/A-54266044

Heads up: Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald SB comes with a Movies Anywhere code to redeem the movie now.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/fantastic-beasts-the-crimes-of-grindelwald-steelbook-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--bby-2018/6315599.p?skuId=6315599

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk
Awesome, ordered this once I seen your post. Thanks.

Reign of the Superman steelbooks are on sale. I was able to do return/rebuy today. Last day to return is the 28th if you purchased on launch.

https://www.target.com/p/dcu-reign-of-the-supermen-target-exclusive-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-54266101

https://www.target.com/p/dcu-reign-of-the-supermen-target-exclusive-4k-uhd/-/A-54266044
I noticed the sale earlier in the week and stopped by trying to find a 4K copy that was supposed to be limited quantities in store but couldn't find one.

I've not been successful with return/rebuy beyond a 3 day window, so didn't even try.

Awesome, ordered this once I seen your post. Thanks.
Thanks for the heads up - I had a feeling they would do this just like with the last DC steelbook they had. Now to go dig up my receipt.

If you have a red card you shouldn’t have any issues with return/rebuy but otherwise you’re prob sol depending on when you bought it. The sales prices a couple weeks after release have been the trend with these lately so always hold onto your receipt if possible.

My buddy was gonna track down those GoT steels but once the series is over there will no doubt be a compete 4K set so might as well wait

If you have a red card you shouldn’t have any issues with return/rebuy but otherwise you’re prob sol depending on when you bought it. The sales prices a couple weeks after release have been the trend with these lately so always hold onto your receipt if possible.
I stand corrected. Reign of the Supermen is still on sale, so decided to attempt a price adjustment.

Brought the receipt in yesterday and they said you needed to bring the item back if more than 3 days. Since it is still on sale today, brought it in with the receipt and they returned and rebought without question.

Thanks!

The Little Mermaid 4K Steelbook came in today, looks great[attachment=31876:IMG_20190224_160527_031.jpg][attachment=31877:15510533415482280190940442659569.jpg]

I found something pretty cool today guys:

game-of-thrones-s3-s4.jpg

Walmart has the steelbooks for Game of Thrones S3 & S4 for $24.96 apiece now.

It looks like S4 is temp-OOS-orderable from amazon for $24.99 too. Now we just need sesaons 5&6 and the cheapass GoT steelbook collection is complete!
I noticed a steelbook for a movie called Wolvesbayne in the Walmart steelbook section. Never heard of it before but it was only $9.96. I did a search for it online and I didn't see any mention of it anywhere. It looks like it was put out by Echo Bridge. I didn't pick it up but now I kind of want to go back and pick it up.

Crap thought I pre-ordered Ralph Breaks the Internet SB.... Turns out I didn't. Hopefully they're back in stock soon.

Crap thought I pre-ordered Ralph Breaks the Internet SB.... Turns out I didn't. Hopefully they're back in stock soon.

Try first thing on release morning. I've usually been able to get an in store pickup order placed when I've forgotten to preorder.

I'm pretty surprised the closest bb's to have Ralph in stock for pick up are 40+ miles away. There are like 5 stores in driving distance and none are in stock. Preordered the closest store just in case release date comes and our stores really don't have them in stock.

How do people feel about loose discs when you keep them sealed? Seems to happen way often for me from Best Buy. I hate it, but is it as frowned upon as much now opposed to before since the discs don't damage and stuff?

My Best Buy’s didn’t even get the little mermaid steelbook . It looks nice but it would be a double dip just for the case and a 4K upgrade I dint care about ‍♂
I went into the store today to look at them. Came away unimpressed with The Little Mermaid.

Decided not to buy anything today because the 3 steelbooks I wanted were $105 + tax.

Anyone else notice poor quality control on the Ralph 2 SBs?  The one that was set aside for me for pickup had a bit of paint scuffed off at the top edge of the spine and 2 scratches on the upper rear corner of the case in that same area.  That store still had ~8 copies left so I checked them all out.  Most of them had even worse paint scuffs on the upper part of the spine in addition to scratches on the upper rear corners of the case.  There were only 2 that didn't have scuffed off paint on the spine but still had small scuffs on the upper rear corner of the case.  I chose the better of the 2 and will return the store pickup one.  Very disappointing for the price of these things.   :bomb:

Anyone else notice poor quality control on the Ralph 2 SBs? The one that was set aside for me for pickup had a bit of paint scuffed off at the top edge of the spine and 2 scratches on the upper rear corner of the case in that same area. That store still had ~8 copies left so I checked them all out. Most of them had even worse paint scuffs on the upper part of the spine in addition to scratches on the upper rear corners of the case. There were only 2 that didn't have scuffed off paint on the spine but still had small scuffs on the upper rear corner of the case. I chose the better of the 2 and will return the store pickup one. Very disappointing for the price of these things. :bomb:
You ain't kidding! Mine was a delivery, and it had a dent in the bottom corner. I went to the store tonight and exchanged it, but they were hard to even see because they were in plastic theft cases. I had to really look close at all of them to try to get one that wasn't scratched.

Anyone else notice poor quality control on the Ralph 2 SBs? The one that was set aside for me for pickup had a bit of paint scuffed off at the top edge of the spine and 2 scratches on the upper rear corner of the case in that same area. That store still had ~8 copies left so I checked them all out. Most of them had even worse paint scuffs on the upper part of the spine in addition to scratches on the upper rear corners of the case. There were only 2 that didn't have scuffed off paint on the spine but still had small scuffs on the upper rear corner of the case. I chose the better of the 2 and will return the store pickup one. Very disappointing for the price of these things. :bomb:
Funny that you mention that but mine has a paint scuff in the upper part of the spine. It’s not bad enough for me to hunt down another copy but it’s odd that it’s a common problem.

I placed a store pickup at another location that I'll be at this weekend so hopefully that one will be better than the one I'm keeping for now.  But now it seems that it could've been a production problem instead of just this batch that my store got.  It might not be that bad, but it's really unacceptable.  We're already paying a premium specifically for the case itself.  If they come damaged, then what's the point?  It makes it even worse that the regular copies will probably go on sale within a month (if not already on sale at other retailers during release week) and, even if these SBs were still in stock during a sale, they most likely wouldn't get discounted at all.  I've written these complaints many times in BB product reviews and the BB forum but these things still suffer from poor QC and/or mishandling from employees.  So long as we keep snatching them up regardless of price, it'll continue to happen.

I guess I was lucky. My copy has no issues.

If you pre-order the 4K Aquaman steelbook from Best Buy you get a free Movies Anywhere code for the film now, the code redeemed as a 4K copy on my account.  

bread's done
Back