iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a question for you guys.

I redeemed the email code for the Fantastic Beasts digital movie from preordering the steelbook. First time I ever got one of those and redeemed it. I just opened up the steelbook and have the other code in there... Is the email code a legit movie that's mine now? It's not some sort of timed rental or something? I was thinking of giving the code away that came in the steelbook but I'm afraid of the email code disappearing for some reason. Thanks!

Here's a question for you guys.

I redeemed the email code for the Fantastic Beasts digital movie from preordering the steelbook. First time I ever got one of those and redeemed it. I just opened up the steelbook and have the other code in there... Is the email code a legit movie that's mine now? It's not some sort of timed rental or something? I was thinking of giving the code away that came in the steelbook but I'm afraid of the email code disappearing for some reason. Thanks!
The one inclusive to the set includes the extended edition of the movie available only digitally in the US. The email code you received from Best Buy is yours and wont go away but if you don't really care about that give it away. It includes 14 minutes of deleted scenes.

Never mind all that nonsense, I just looked at mine on VUDU and the extended cut is featured on it in the extras.

The one inclusive to the set includes the extended edition of the movie available only digitally in the US. The email code you received from Best Buy is yours and wont go away but if you don't really care about that give it away. It includes 14 minutes of deleted scenes.

Never mind all that nonsense, I just looked at mine on VUDU and the extended cut is featured on it in the extras.
Haha yeah it totally does. So it's basically a... free digital version? No strings attached? Lol i mean, they say here's a free digital version but this is two of them instead of the one it should be. That's what is throwing me off, like where's the catch?!

No catch, I’ve received several of these. I still have all the ones I’ve received through email, even the now defunct cinemanow codes.

Haha yeah it totally does. So it's basically a... free digital version? No strings attached? Lol i mean, they say here's a free digital version but this is two of them instead of the one it should be. That's what is throwing me off, like where's the catch?!
Is this the same thing for Aquaman that releases tomorrow? Best buy sent me a code via email and it looks the physical includes a code too.

My poor wallet. I'm going to end up getting all these 4K steels from Iron Man to Doctor Strange. At least I'm good on Guardians Vol. 2 and after since those had 4K at first release.

Best Buy has a new Us 4K steelbook up for preorder.
Man, I liked the movie and its Orwellian theme but lots of plotholes and I was never a big fan of Invasion of the Bodysnatchers. Well done film though.

Best Buy has a new Us 4K steelbook up for preorder.
Link --> https://www.bestbuy.com/site/us-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--best-buy-2019/6343662.p?skuId=6343662

6343662_sa.jpg

This doesn't seem like the type of movie to get SB treatment, but the more $34.99 movies the better! /s

Thanks. Pre-ordered for pickup ... though my closest local stores weren't available.

I'll probably try again on release day for a closer pickup.

Finally got around to picking up my Aquaman steelbook. I tried the digital code that BBY emailed, and it didn't work. Anybody else have this problem? I pm'd BBY support on the forum to see if they can fix it.

Finally got around to picking up my Aquaman steelbook. I tried the digital code that BBY emailed, and it didn't work. Anybody else have this problem? I pm'd BBY support on the forum to see if they can fix it.
The code beds to be type redeemed at the Movies Anywhere website.

www.moviesanywhere.com/redeem

Did it have a expiration date? I pre-ordered a movie before that got the extra code early but it expired before I entered it. I think it was Venom and the code expired the day I picked up the steelbook. The code in the steelbook worked though.

The code beds to be type redeemed at the Movies Anywhere website.

www.moviesanywhere.com/redeem
Thanks. I tried it there and it says the code is invalid.

Did it have a expiration date? I pre-ordered a movie before that got the extra code early but it expired before I entered it. I think it was Venom and the code expired the day I picked up the steelbook. The code in the steelbook worked though.
Perhaps it expired, but it says expire March 29th.

The code is 16 characters long, which is longer than other codes I'm used to entering, so perhaps it's truly invalid.

Edit: BBY fixed my code. Thanks for the help guys

wow that's awesome.  Did you import the first one in 4K too?

I have a couple imports I want to get including Shutter Island and Girl with the Dragon Tattoo in 4K UHD. 

I don't think the first one had a 4k release, I'm waiting to see if shutter island will get a local release but it's been almost 6 months and every other country seems to have gotten it released already. =/

Yea it did for store pickup only, check your local stores. I grabbed one by me.

I checked around 9PM PST for BB and it was all OOS.  Checked again around 1030 PM and the store closest to me was OOS but a bunch of others were available.  Figured I'd check again in the morning in hopes that the closest store would show stock but all stores were OOS again.  Looks like I'll have to hit up a store ASAP.   :bomb:

I just ordered one myself. Wasn't going to but all stores were low stock and I'm weak.

How was Bumblebee? Anyone watch it?
It was arguably the best Transformers live action movie released to date. Minus Jon Cena's performance of course. ;) It's like a reboot of the franchise and this crew did a better job than Michael "'SPLODE" Bay did.

It was arguably the best Transformers live action movie released to date. Minus Jon Cena's performance of course. ;) It's like a reboot of the franchise and this crew did a better job than Michael "'SPLODE" Bay did.
YOU LEAVE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE fuck ALONE.

Couldn't agree more. His performance was so out of place.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Anyone here have Isle of Dogs Steelbook available at their local Best Buy? Hopefully someone here can help me score a copy.
I haven't seen that one in store in a while. I'm a little pissed at myself because it was in stock for shipping around a week ago at the $17.99 sale price and I put off ordering it until the next day...when it was sold out again.

Lots of price drops on steelbooks released at Best Buy the past two months. But we’re out of the price adjustment window unless you’re elite or elite plus status

Lots of price drops on steelbooks released at Best Buy the past two months. But we’re out of the price adjustment window unless you’re elite or elite plus status
Thank you for posting that!! I was able to price match Creed 2, Ralph Breaks the Internet, Crimes of Grindelwald and Little Mermaid.

A Star is Born is available to PM as well if you got it later during release day week, I picked it up on Saturday and had until this Friday to PM. I think Mary Poppins Returns is available to PM too.

thanks for the headup, i got mines from mary poppins and fantastic beast 2

A couple more steelbooks went on sale this week at Best Buy.

Aquaman 4K - $27.99

Aquaman BR - $19.99

The Grinch BR - $11.99

It popped up for shipping again like 15-20 minutes after midnight PST last night. I noticed Target was allowing people to buy 5 at a time lol.

bread's done
Back