iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad that to not miss out on the Knives Out steelbook.  I was waiting in line to check out and decided "aww hell, I'd hate to miss out on this one. so I'll buy it now just in case and then can always return it."

2-25-haul.jpg

I haven't been following up on the animated DC steelbooks, but Superman: Red Sun came out Tuesday. If anyone have an extra or see one in the wild, I'll appreciate it if someone can pick it up for me. I still haven't watched the past 4 released but I got em lol. I'll catch up doing this quarantine. 

Trolling through www.bestbuy.com there's a lot of things I don't think I was aware of, but this one sticks out. This show was pretty good, but the asking price for 9 episodes is a little steep.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/watchmen-an-hbo-limited-series-steelbook-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-only--best-buy/6405113.p?skuId=6405113

6405113_sa.jpg
Does HBO do 4k releases? Debating whether I should get this or hold out for a 4k set.

There's going to be another season, right?

Does HBO do 4k releases? Debating whether I should get this or hold out for a 4k set.

There's going to be another season, right?
Westworld had a 4K release, as well as some seasons of Game of Thrones. I'm not aware of any other of their shows being given the same treatment.

oh hey guys Blue Planet II in 4K is back and available to purchase on backorder for shipping at a low price of $19.99 if you missed it the first time around like I did. 

I also ordered my Game of Thrones S5 steelbook a few days ago for $33.XX now that it's back in stock finally.  Just missing S6 & 7 now, hopefully they pop back up for cheap again soon. 

Ah been waiting for 4K... Never seen this movie, and want to watch it first in 4K. Clean looking SB

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk
NEVER seen this movie? I don't dare believe that.

But in case it's true, the movie has a great soundtrack and some great quotes in it. i'm looking forward to the new movie!

Look at is Mad Max Fury Road 4k Steelbook and mini Steelbook. Saw it on twitter at SteelbookSpain, there is a page on amazon france too but its currently unavailable. WB UK on twitter posted it too, so hopefully US will get it.

[attachment=33828:EUssxntXYAE-ZT4.jpg]

fucking. . .whelp, they'll get me if it comes here too.
I never heard of this before but Titans of Cult is who makes it or something. I searched ebay and it seems they made one for bladerunner too. Every bladerunner is a Uk seller so I don't think we are getting this.

Edit: they have a facebook page and it says they sell on Zavvi

They also made a Wonder Woman one coming June 4th. They do some crazy embossing and designs.[attachment=33831:EUYocytXQAMs-Zj.jpg][attachment=33830:EUYog4wWAAIu7D5.jpg][attachment=33829:EUYolMqWAAE-KzO.jpg]

Disney Steelbook sale at Best Buy starting at $9.99.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/steelbooks-offer
I've just been starting my 4k blue ray collection, and i just spent like $200 on this sale lol. These Steelbooks look so nice

I also bought

Dr. Strange

Toy Story 4

Guardians of the Galaxy

These were all $20 each, was thinknig about cancelling these and waiting for a better sale, thoughts?

I got Toy Stork 4 4k Steelbook for $15 a few months ago and then short later they have a B2G1 sales on the steelbooks. Not sure if we will see that again.

I've just been starting my 4k blue ray collection, and i just spent like $200 on this sale lol. These Steelbooks look so nice

I also bought

Dr. Strange

Toy Story 4

Guardians of the Galaxy

These were all $20 each, was thinknig about cancelling these and waiting for a better sale, thoughts?
From all of the sales on these Disney/Marvel steelbooks going back to December, it does not appear the 4K updates are moving at all.

As another poster noted, most of these on sale now were part of a B2G1 free a few months back, and they were on sale at the same time.

I think the ones at higher prices ($20+) will eventually be cheaper, but if you wait, there is always a risk that the steelbooks may eventually sell out.

I bought the Marvel 4K steelbook re-releases on release date, and as you can tell, I paid 3X what people are paying now.

I bought a lot of the Disney animated steelbooks during the B2G1 sale, and I'm now waiting for the newer 4K Disney animated re-releases from last month to drop.

Those overseas steels are worthy of the $35 price tag we have over here. Love the move from Disney to put Onward out now; a real power move to shit on retail who has been gouging us for years. I would love to see that happen more often going forward.

Iron Man is officially oos and discontinued. Captain America and Civil War oos for ispu and almost sold out for shipping. Doctor Strange, Ant-man, and Winter Soldier are oos and discontinued.

That's the issues I have with them. I like getting the Steelbooks, but seems silly to not get the "best" version of the movie. I guess people could buy both and build their own 4K steelbook, but that gets costly in a hurry.

Is Best Buy still doing the figurine sets?

Yeah there was one for Red Son, I have it.
Was it a target release? I'll probably have to get that one on eBay I guess. Well the release date isn't too far back. Sometimes the target near me still has the steelbooks for a month or so after release. Maybe i'll check there. DOn't want to pay 30+ on ebay that they're asking

Was it a target release? I'll probably have to get that one on eBay I guess. Well the release date isn't too far back. Sometimes the target near me still has the steelbooks for a month or so after release. Maybe i'll check there. DOn't want to pay 30+ on ebay that they're asking
It was through Target. It was only announced via the Sunday flyer two days before the Tuesday release.

How many DC Animated Steelbooks have there been? I own 26 and just wanted to make sure I haven't missed any. Thanks in advance.
There was also the Batman vs TMNT steelbook that didn't release in the US but came out in European territories.

It was through Target. It was only announced via the Sunday flyer two days before the Tuesday release.

There was also the Batman vs TMNT steelbook that didn't release in the US but came out in European territories.
I didn't feel like importing that one, really hope it's gets released here one day.

How many DC Animated Steelbooks have there been? I own 26 and just wanted to make sure I haven't missed any. Thanks in advance.
Not sure, I think I have all the US release ones besides The Dark Knight returns combo pack. I owned pt 1 and didn't want to double dip at the time. Still regretting that decision.

I didn't feel like importing that one, really hope it's gets released here one day.

Not sure, I think I have all the US release ones besides The Dark Knight returns combo pack. I owned pt 1 and didn't want to double dip at the time. Still regretting that decision.
I have that one, & Wonder Woman/JL New Frontier Rereleases. Also I was wondering about US releases only, thanks.

bread's done
Back