Steggy's CAGCAA - NCAA 11 Online Dynasty #2 **Week 9**

yeah gregornet has done well in the other league getting his games in.

It really seems like the ones you have to push in the beginning to play their games eventually drop out anyways. So hopefully in a week or so we'll have a solid 8-10 players that are committed to seeing this through and the hand holding stage will end.

You're doing a great job with this league so far though!

Just for a heads up so im not out in the dark here.... how exactly are people getting a hold of the Texas team to play a game since they are not a CAG?

fuck I guess not... Rodgers goes 2 quarters 13-12 and has a very impressive passer rating. Game freezes with 17 seconds to go in the 2nd half NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And yea... thats 13 completions out of 12? It actually says I have a 108% completion rating. How is this?

[quote name='Steggy']fuck I guess not... Rodgers goes 2 quarters 13-12 and has a very impressive passer rating. Game freezes with 17 seconds to go in the 2nd half NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And yea... thats 13 completions out of 12? It actually says I have a 108% completion rating. How is this?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've seen that as well when I played a game with the Titans, Vince Young had the same thing. The only thing I can think of is I threw a pass to Chris Johnson that may have been behind the line of scrimmage and for some reason it counted it as a completion but not an attempt. Either way it's definitely a glitch.

Uggh... even more bullshit. Some guy calls my parents for an amazon order problem (created account and never updated info, so of course it has my rents number :D).

Apparently he claims I never sent him the install disk for a network card? Order was completed and actually delivered 5/21. Last I checked that is OVER 3 fuckING MONTHS AGO!

Shit, am I in the wrong here to just take the neg feedback should he leave it? I sent him the link to the website to dl drivers and apologized. But really... contacting me three months after it is in your posession? Is there any sort of limit that buyers have before they can no longer file a claim or neg feedback? Oh, this is on amazon marketplace and hte item was 17 shipped.

Would probably drop me down to a 96 or 97% seller overall.

In your opinion wait it out and see if he responds, or actually issue refund?

Sorry... really needed to rant as people are idiots that frustrate me..

skychotic and CowboyJ played their game.

CowboyJ/Texas is reachable via Xbox Live Message (that's how they set up their game) or via me (I guess). I might make a Google Group email list for us....

If I could get on right now I'd check. You may not be able to pick a winner you might have to just sim. Maybe the best way to do it is kick the people who haven't played or responded that way Tesche can play the computer.

I'd also like to say thanks especially to McGavin/Boise St. guy (wah wah you lost a game) for holding us up here. Did you really need to pick a team if you weren't going to play? Or if you wanted to back out couldn't you have at least dropped a post in here?

I cant see sim game at all... so I just kicked the two that havent gotten a game in yet. Capt Tesche you are now against the cpu. Please try to play asap. Tonight preferably, or message me with a time when you might do so.

Thanks all for actively participating.

Can you add players in the middle of a dynasty? Just wondering if you got some interest from other players later on if they could be added to get the total back up to 12. Hopefully we stay with 10 til the end of the season.

Let me k ow how to contact them directly and ill see what I can do. No Xbox tonight... goin to the lacked game. So I'd send an invite tomorrow. I know we have a small Wm 3 schedule.... ill move forward once all those are done and figure next move time should it be too close to Wed.

[quote name='skychotic']I'm gonna try to get my game with Prometheus (or gregornet) played on Sunday night so don't kick me out[/QUOTE]
That sounds good. I'm up for today or tomorrow.

[quote name='moonknight25']Hey guys, I will be out of town till Thursday night, so if possible I will play my next game then. Sorry for the late notice...[/QUOTE]
don't you have a bye this week? I think all you need to do is recruit...in which case, you can do that from anywhere with an internet connection....it would just speed things up a bit for the rest of us....

[quote name='Tesche']don't you have a bye this week? I think all you need to do is recruit...in which case, you can do that from anywhere with an internet connection....it would just speed things up a bit for the rest of us....[/QUOTE]

*sigh*

Yeah he has a bye, either way wasn't the league supposed to be moved forward today? Waiting an extra deadline to me seems out of the question. Once again I see no reason why these people are signing up when they can't fulfill their commitment. I'm sure I'm probably coming off as an asshole, but I'd really like an answer from one of these people.

I thought Gregornet was going to get his game in today... not to say my patience are beginning to run out. However, since only a few had games this week I would imagine everyone else was really hoping those people could try a little harder to get their game in. I believe I can autopilot their game so they can play it at a later date, but to be honest idk how the hell that affects anything.

There were two people playing each other...they were the last game we needed to get in...then there was the one guy that only needed to recruit. That's all we've been lacking since Friday night I think....

He PureApathy, whats is the gamertag of the individual and I can invite them. I have another that pmed me showing interest. Seems to be very active and willing to play everyday :D

Not saying we are moving to a game a day...

prom, sent you an XBL message about when we might play....

anyone steaming over the price hike on gold subsciption...?prom, sent you an XBL message about when we might play....

anyone steaming over the price hike on gold subsciption...?

I think purchased cards will still function normally. There is no way they will be invalidating cards....

Also, still waiting to hear if tonight or tomorrow night 10eastern works for you, Prometheus....

[quote name='Tesche']... :/[/QUOTE]

alright... people do kno this is to move forward tomorrow right?

Gotta give some slack tho to frankysox and blinkfro, as blink just joined.

well moonnight is gone till Thursday....as he posted above...

Between this thread and XBL, there appear to be 4 really active users (not counting the new guys...)...

Oops, didn't realize Notre Dame was a user controlled team. I'll try and contact him. What is his gamertag? It's not in the OP and I can't find it in the thread anywhere. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to contact me sooner since we need to move this forward. I'd have tried to contact him but I didn't realize we had a new player.

Blinkfro, I can play anytime before the deadline.

[quote name='FrankySox']Oops, didn't realize Notre Dame was a user controlled team. I'll try and contact him. What is his gamertag? It's not in the OP and I can't find it in the thread anywhere. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to contact me sooner since we need to move this forward. I'd have tried to contact him but I didn't realize we had a new player.

Blinkfro, I can play anytime before the deadline.[/QUOTE]

blinkFRO23 He is on now playing madden.

[quote name='Steggy']He PureApathy, whats is the gamertag of the individual and I can invite them. I have another that pmed me showing interest. Seems to be very active and willing to play everyday :D

Not saying we are moving to a game a day...[/QUOTE]

I sent him a message about joining, but he never replied to it.

[quote name='Steggy']blinkFRO23 He is on now playing madden.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, just sent him a message.

EDIT: Looks like we're good to go right now!!!!

[quote name='FrankySox']Ok thanks, just sent him a message.

EDIT: Looks like we're good to go right now!!!![/QUOTE]

Awesome! That leaves a few others... ha... once we fine tune this hopefully well fine a decent amount of people that can meet this 'demanding' schedule

[quote name='Steggy']By the way, how many people here have Madden 11 that would show in interest in another online Dynasty?[/QUOTE]

I'm in for a small one

I was thinking more like 6-8ish? Seems to be the best for a league that will actually move fast. So far I can tell we are almost at that number based on who participates currently...

[quote name='FrankySox']Steggy, why did you restart twice this week?

and yeah there are still four games that need played yet.[/QUOTE]

I talked to blinkFRO about that already, and I think he solved my issues :D

For some reason my hard drive was jacked and caused EA games to lockup (might be others, but all I tried playing recently was madden and ncaa). Madden always freezes at the half about 2/5 times, and NCAA was acting up on this new slim of mine :(

Took his advice of wiping the drive and reinstalling the game to the drive. So far haven't had any issues, so I am not sure if I just had a bad initial install? Really starting to regret this 360 slim purchase as it doesnt seem to have any pro, only cons over my fully functional elite... :/

Either way, it was one lockup and I have no clue why that counted as twice? Froze 17-7 Wisconsin mid 2nd quarter :( Actually had my passing game working for me, which never happens.

Only game left is AtomicGerbals right? I haven't seen him post in a while, he still active?

NM, I missed checking the schedule for the SEC games.

Don't worry. I'm here and I'll try to post in this thread more and it took me a while for my game to be played because I haven't been home the last two days until like 11 PM EST. Basically from next week out my schedule will be more flexible because I'm not working 48 hours a week anymore and I'm starting school again.

Yeah, I still have a game with Mr. Bama (Grego), but haven't heard a peep out of him here on on XBL....

[quote name='Tesche']Yeah, I still have a game with Mr. Bama (Grego), but haven't heard a peep out of him here on on XBL....[/QUOTE]

... Dont you each have your own separate matches week 4? You vs the CPU auburn. Hes against the CPU Arkansas?

Yeah, I'm an idiot....I noticed that this morning when I was recruiting. At the start of each week, I've been going to the Dynasty Screen to see if I play a human. I got to Grego, saw that Bama was playing Ark...forgot that I'm playing as S.C.... I should have known I would get confused....that's what I get for being different team in different online dynasties...

I win the "Idiot Award of the Week" (IAW) for week 4....I'll play my game against Auburn (as S.C.) tonight and look forward to playing Bama in Week 6.

I'll have my game done by midnight tonight....probably by 10:30 (all times eastern).

bread's done
Back