Steins;Gate Complete Series (Bluray/DVD Combo) $31.69 preorder at Amazon

ThusSpokeZarathustra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Steinsgate-Complete-Series-Classic-Blu-ray/dp/B00KU3Y5CG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409548428&sr=8-1&keywords=steins%3Bgate

This seems like a rather low/odd pricing (not sure if this Is a sale/price mistake), so if you are interested in getting the complete series of Steins;Gate on Bluray, I would preorder it now. Amazon has preorder guarantee so if the price goes back up, you will still get it for $31.69.

This set releases on September 30th, 2014.

I checked on Best Buy and this set is going for $50 on there. I personally think this is a great deal because there are two individual VOLUMES of Steins;Gate DVDs that cost more than this entire set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of it. Went ahead and placed a pre-order for it with no-rush delivery, that'll give me plenty of time to research this series and see if it's for me. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, the first half of the series is nothing special, but then the plot kicks into overdrive and the rest of the series is tense and hooks you, in a good way. I'd definitely recommend watching it.
agree, first half was slow paced an full of comedy as it develops the world an characters. ( not really a bad thing ) i stopped watching it 2-3 times as it was not really interesting me.

then as events unfolded around the second half, i could not stop watching an love every episode, so it worth your time.

The series borrows a fair amount from Doctor Who as well, so if you enjoy Who this will probably be worth it.

bread's done
Back