Stella Deus - any deals?

if you check the gamestop.com store availibility, you'll notice that for the stores that ARE out, they say that more are on the way. At least thats the case for every store within 200 miles of 78745. So maybe ask them to reserve one from the next shipment if you are that paranoid.

Do Atlus even send out second shippment? I remember with Disaega they need a reprint to have enough copies.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']if you check the gamestop.com store availibility, you'll notice that for the stores that ARE out, they say that more are on the way. At least thats the case for every store within 200 miles of 78745. So maybe ask them to reserve one from the next shipment if you are that paranoid.[/QUOTE]

Every store within 50 miles of me (and there are quite a few) says No for the More on the Way column. Except for one store, they all have at least one left in stock. There are some stores within 200 miles of me that says they have more on the way, but it is far outnumbered by those with no more on the way.

Regardless, it doesn't matter for me, outpost was a better deal, plus no tax and free shipping. And it has shipped. :)

I got mine from Outpost yesterday. It's sealed but there's no white Playstation sticker along the top of it. Are they all like this...?

[quote name='Spruce']I got mine from Outpost yesterday. It's sealed but there's no white Playstation sticker along the top of it. Are they all like this...?[/QUOTE]

yes

[quote name='62t']yes[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the answer. This is the first time I've noticed a game not having one. Are there many others like this...?

[quote name='Spruce']Thanks for the answer. This is the first time I've noticed a game not having one. Are there many others like this...?[/QUOTE]
No idea but my copy arrived today too without a white sticker on the top as well. So I can be assured that this game is factory sealed correct?

I got mine on the release date at a B&M Gamestop and it also didn't have the white sticker...but it was factory sealed (the folded edges kind, not shrink wrap), so I think it's just how it was release.

Did anybody notice that Stella Deus is on Back Order at Ebgames.com. I can see this game slipping into the night very fast.

I saw this game at Gamestop two days ago....hopefully there will be a sale or something, maybe within 3 or 4 months on this. Also, at the time of this posts, it's in stock at gamestop.

It's also funny, I have SMT LE and got it on release day, but haven't opened it yet...just never got around to play it and also I forget about this game sometimes.

It doesn't have the white sticker because the cover is reversible. I thought that was a nice little gesture by Atlus for the fans.

I found this a couple weeks ago PO @ EB, only a week or so after it was released. After trading in SD vs. Raw($20) and using my edge card it only cost me a little over $20.

I picked up a copy last week after trading in Ninja Gaiden for the xbox (didn't really enjoy it) and some PS1 games I never played. Got it for $30. I called about 5-6 local stores and Game Crazy was the only one that had it, and they only had 2 copies. Many of the employees that I talked to at other stores (EB, Gamespot) hadn't even heard of it. I also went to a Best Buy and they couldnt even look it up at their site. So if any of you are still on the fence about getting this one, I'd get it while you still can.

If you want this game, don't even think about waiting for it...

Atlus makes just enough games so that they can sell all the copies a full price and turn a profit without having to worry about surplus stock of games. That's why almost all of their RPGs end up more valuable then other companies.

If you can even find a copy for $50, snag it and don't look back. Chances are it'll only go up more. Look what happened with Nocturne.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Target and Toys R Us are carrying this game, so there is deal potential somewhere done the road at those stores.[/QUOTE]

Target and TRU? Uhm no.

My TRU didn't get any copies. I was sorta expecting us to but we recieved no copies of Stella Deus, even though we got the display cases for it.

For recent Atlus games we got:

SMT N 14 copies (total in two shipments)
SMT DDS 8 copies (initial shipment only, so far)
Puyo Pop Fever DS 12 copies

[quote name='Zon27']Target and TRU? Uhm no.

My TRU didn't get any copies. I was sorta expecting us to but we recieved no copies of Stella Deus, even though we got the display cases for it.

For recent Atlus games we got:

SMT N 14 copies (total in two shipments)
SMT DDS 8 copies (initial shipment only, so far)
Puyo Pop Fever DS 12 copies[/QUOTE]

They are avalable online so I figured that the stores would eventually carry but it doesn't look like that is the case.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...954726-5235353?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B000784XGW

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...81659/sr=11-1/ref=sr_11_1/103-6691671-6399007

bread's done
Back