fart_bubble

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
http://steven.seagal.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/actor_st_tropez.php

Luxury yacht sinks off coast of St. Tropez France
Actor Steven Seagal reported missing

BREAKING NEWS - STILL DEVELOPING...

St. Tropez, France (MediaFetcher December 24, 2009) - The French Maritime Gendarmerie, a division of the French Navy responded to distress calls from 10 persons aboard a 120' luxury yacht cruising off of the coast of St. Tropez. Actor Steven Seagal was reportedly vacationing aboard the privately chartered vessel.

Search and rescue teams have been dispatched to the location of vessel with the aide of GPS emergency tracking devices and confirmed that it is completely submerged. Due to severe weather conditions and rough seas, rescue teams were forced to retreat.
There have been no confirmed details regarding survivors, and teams are on-standby to resume searches as weather permits. It is believed that a fire erupted on board as a result of turbulent waters and high winds.

This article is still developing and additional details will be reported as information becomes available.

Saint-Tropez is a commune of the Var département in southern France, located on the French Riviera. It has grown in popularity in recent years and is known today for its famous and wealthy guests.

...It's a fake news site.

URL gave it away.

Not to mention the outlandish story. There's also a popular one where an actor falls off of a cliff in New Zealand (I believe) during a movie shoot.

[quote name='Rocko']...It's a fake news site.

URL gave it away.

Not to mention the outlandish story. There's also a popular one where an actor falls off of a cliff in New Zealand (I believe) during a movie shoot.[/QUOTE]

shush you, BC Breaking News says it's real :D

yeah, they actually just posted that as real news on twitter

[quote name='TheRock88']I hope Casey Ryback silences you for joking about his idol.[/QUOTE]

haha. Wasn't making fun of Seagal but rather Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back