Steven Segal Sucks OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

st0neface

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Damn son, I hold you down and you just throw me under the bus like that? Ice cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Moxio']...You're not doing it right. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']#-o at Puma.[/QUOTE]

I don't get what did it this time, haven't felt sick to my stomach since I started again. Might have been the Grilled Chicken Philly Cheesesteak I have for dinner.

I really need to start doing cardio along with that four day split, but I can't make myself do it.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I don't get what did it this time, haven't felt sick to my stomach since I started again. Might have been the Grilled Chicken Philly Cheesesteak I have for dinner.

I really need to start doing cardio along with that four day split, but I can't make myself do it.[/QUOTE]

That's a big mistake. I have founf cardio is more important that weights and I do as many minutes of cardio a day as weightlifting. Even if it means less overall power.

And cheesesteaks are made with beef! Just because you had chicken in it doesn't mena it was healthy, or wise!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']360 hard drive is gone. Effectively makes my system dead in the water until it's replaced.[/QUOTE]

I have a memory card you can borrow until then if you'd like.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That's a big mistake. I have founf cardio is more important that weights and I do as many minutes of cardio a day as weightlifting. Even if it means less overall power.

And cheesesteaks are made with beef! Just because you had chicken in it doesn't mena it was healthy, or wise![/QUOTE]

I know it wasn't good for me, I just hate beef cheesesteaks. :lol:
_____
Mox, you told me that I should do at least 15 minutes of cardio before each workout last time I started. So I'm alright not running before lifting?

[quote name='seanr1221']It really shouldn't be. How fast are you going?[/QUOTE]

7 1/2 mph. I'm alright until a little under ten minutes, and then it starts to really suck. Chest starts hurting, knees are on fire, can't keep the breaths controlled, I fucking hate it. It's what I get for not being in shape though. :lol:

People have noticed my biceps and forearms are getting bigger, which makes me feel awesome since it's only been two weeks.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I have a memory card you can borrow until then if you'd like.

I know it wasn't good for me, I just hate beef cheesesteaks. :lol:
_____
Mox, you told me that I should do at least 15 minutes of cardio before each workout last time I started. So I'm alright not running before lifting?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I'll just leave that shit sit. Rarely played it in the first place.

I'm wondering if you all are gonna be playing the game I'm working on before I can even tell you which one it is.

[quote name='DarthPuma']What in the fuck does it mean when a chick says she "really likes you, but doesn't want a real boyfriend at the moment"?[/QUOTE]

Honestly?

She doesn't like you, well maybe as a friend, but anything more, no.

She does want a bf, just not you.

[quote name='st0neface']That she doesn't like you.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']Honestly?

She doesn't like you, well maybe as a friend, but anything more, no.

She does want a bf, just not you.[/QUOTE]

God fucking dammit.

[quote name='DarthPuma']What in the fuck does it mean when a chick says she "really likes you, but doesn't want a real boyfriend at the moment"?[/QUOTE]

I like it when you buy me stuff or give me gifts, but I dont wanna bow chika wow wow with you.

picture.php

[quote name='munch']snip[/QUOTE]
Damn, I've changed a lot since January. I guess a stroke will do that to you.
[quote name='seanr1221']Why be upset? When you're in school it's the easiest to find girls.[/QUOTE]
I really liked this one.
[quote name='Rocko']I like how the watch slides halfway down his arm.[/QUOTE]
It almost fits correctly now. :diesel:

[quote name='Rocko']I like how the watch slides halfway down his arm.[/QUOTE]

Shit, my watch has done that since I got it eight years ago, and that's with removing some links.

---

I think I may get a Norwegian mountain cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back