[STILL ALIVE] X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Xbox 360) - $28.63

[quote name='game_fanatic']^ Maybe he doesn't want the game?[/QUOTE]

;) yeah i know. i just don't want to be the first one shot down trying it. ;)
it's even better than a T3G1F deal with (3) 9.99 games.
it looks like it's 50% off. or just a really cool typo.

I pricematched this with Futureshop today after I got off work. The guy got his manager, and then tried calling wal*mart to see if they had stock but nobody in electronics would answer so he just gave up and gave it to me for 28.83. It was not 28.63 at the wal*mart across the street.

28.83 + 1.44 x2=
31.71 with tax. :)

northofamerica

Last edited by a moderator:
I refuse to buy video game based on movie. Majority of them are poorly made and developer trying to maximize profit on the movie hype. I would wait until this game hit bargain bin price of $10. Some movie base game already hit $10 or below like

- Jumper
- King Kong
- Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
- Wall E
- Bee Movie
- TMNT
- Harry Potter
- Kungfu Panda
- Shrek

[quote name='scourdx']I refuse to buy video game based on movie. Majority of them are poorly made and developer trying to maximize profit on the movie hype. I would wait until this game hit bargain bin price of $10. Some movie base game already hit $10 or below like

- Jumper
- King Kong
- Wall E
- Bee Movie
- TMNT
- Harry Potter
- Kungfu Panda
- Shrek[/QUOTE]

True for all of the above (and most movie-based games) but X-Men Origins: Wolverine is actually pretty good. Check out the demo on XBL/PSN, it's definitely not your typical "cash-in" game. I don't really think you can lose at this price although for those with a little patience I'm sure the price will drop as is the case with these 'type' of titles.

[quote name='scourdx']I refuse to buy video game based on movie. Majority of them are poorly made and developer trying to maximize profit on the movie hype. I would wait until this game hit bargain bin price of $10. Some movie base game already hit $10 or below like

- Jumper
- King Kong
- Wall E
- Bee Movie
- TMNT
- Harry Potter
- Kungfu Panda
- Shrek[/QUOTE]

I take it you've never played a Ravensoft game? They developed X-men Legends 1 &2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, Quake 4, etc. You might want to at least give the demo a try, this is far different from the typical movie cash-in.

I concur that this one's good, it's a bit repetitive but the essentials are solid and it has a decent character leveling system. For $30, it's perfect.

I rented this game last week expecting it just to be a movie cash-in, but I was seriously impressed. It's definitely one of the best super hero games out there. A hell of a lot of fun.

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']Its one of the few movie based games that's better than the movie.[/QUOTE]
QFT. Saw the movie yesterday, I was mildly disappointed. The demo of this game is great, though.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Maybe I'm blind but the site still says $28.63 to me.[/QUOTE]

lol yeah, I guess they just changed it back. Strange.

bread's done
Back