Still Gaming's video review of the best football game EVER MADE!!

C_A

CAGiversary!
I got a little carried away. But the point still stands!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyAcApQ0QI8[/media]

Not sure how your setup work or if you've got a giant backlog of things to review, but I'd love to see a review from you on 3D Worldrunner for the NES. :)

[quote name='daroga']Not sure how your setup work or if you've got a giant backlog of things to review, but I'd love to see a review from you on 3D Worldrunner for the NES. :)[/QUOTE]

I work for a livin, man!

I don't have much interest in the game, but if I do review it, it'll be one of my quick reviews that end up being less than 30 seconds.

[quote name='Dingleberry']no panty shot animation video of the cheerleader?[/QUOTE]

You know, I had footage of that. Oh well, no pixellated vixen to get all hot over today.

That game brings back so many memories. I remember dominating with the Houston Oilers and their run n shoot offense. You should give the Super NES version of Tecmo Bowl a try as well.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']of course he uses the 9ers (best team in football)[/QUOTE]

Could've used good ol' QB Eagles instead!

Oh, the location is outdated. I'm a Memphis Grizzlies fan. I'll be moving back to Sacramento soon though.

bread's done
Back