Still get Halo 2CE?

Yes. Should be able to. I think there's even a deal still going on for them. Might not get your copy till the 16th, but it's worth a shot. Call them tonight if you're worried.

that's it? Madden special edition has 2 of their best games, Mortal kombat deception has an arcade version of the first and all you get for the special edition is the making of the game. Who cares how they made the game!!! I only care anout playing games. How much does this rediculous special edition cost?

[quote name='davidflecha17']that's it? Madden special edition has 2 of their best games, Mortal kombat deception has an arcade version of the first and all you get for the special edition is the making of the game. Who cares how they made the game!!! I only care anout playing games. How much does this rediculous special edition cost?[/quote]

Well, they're not going to give away Halo 1 with it, so what would they give away? I like the metal case and making of DVD. For only 5 bucks more? Sure.

I dont think I would mind getting it late anyway, I sure wont have GTA San Andreas 100% by Tuesday anyway, gotta do that before I get hooked on halo 2.

If it is only 5 dollars more then it is ok. It would have been rediculous if it was 60.00. I wouldn't buy the special edition of halo 2 because they will probably give the making of the game in G4.

we have a back-order on the collectors editions we are getting. microsoft didn't send enough for the first shipment, so the second batch is coming in the 16th. if you want the CE (or probably any because of holiday shopping) i would preorder it. we have well over 200 reserves at the GS i work at and we will get more this weekend i am guessing.

I pre-ordered the basic copy eons ago at Gamestop. They called a few months ago and told me that because I pre-ordered so early, I was getting CE for free. We'll see if that becomes a reality.

[quote name='Trakan']Only Pre-orders. Get it while you can.[/quote]

AHHHHHH! It won't only be available for pre-orders. Why do people keep saying this? The stores will order extra copies. Sure it may be tough to get but not impossible....

bread's done
Back