Still tryin' to trade these...

Santorum X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
All games are complete and MINT. Played no more than a couple hours for each game. Not looking for anything in particular, so I'll check yer lists.

iconps2_r2.gif

Viewtiful Joe
Psi-Ops

iconxbox_r2.gif

TOCA Race Driver 2 w/ Colin McRae 04 bundle
Silent Hill 4

[quote name='Rig']Is that your cat Santorum? Looks cool![/quote]

Why yes it is. I am surprised how the picture came out. She must've hated the flash.

Michael Bolton - Maybe GTA SA, but I guess I would have to pony up a little more, huh?

[quote name='Santorum X'][quote name='Rig']Is that your cat Santorum? Looks cool![/quote]

Why yes it is. I am surprised how the picture came out. She must've hated the flash.

Michael Bolton - Maybe GTA SA, but I guess I would have to pony up a little more, huh?[/quote]

Is it just me, or does it look like she is giving the People's Eyebrow? :lol:

I have fable but nothing you are offering intrigues me... you have anything else you are willing to put up? I am a big RPG fanatic.

[quote name='Seventh']I have fable but nothing you are offering intrigues me... you have anything else you are willing to put up? I am a big RPG fanatic.[/quote]

The only thing I have that is remotely close to an RPG is Kingdom Hearts and I am holding on to that one.

Bump it up. Looking for Gamecube games. Don't care if they are Player's Choice or not. Just as long they're complete and disc is in excellent/mint shape.

[quote name='Santorum X']Bump it up. Looking for Gamecube games. Don't care if they are Player's Choice or not. Just as long they're complete and disc is in excellent/mint shape.[/QUOTE]

Let me check over my list at home and see what I might be able to offer up. Any specific wants, or just the whole GC catalog?

You just doing trades for the moment, or would you buy if the price is right?

bread's done
Back