Stimulus Package!

Demon Soul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I wish people would have the decency to not block traffic or driveways. There are 2 cars already blocking the intersection! Why does the third car have to go in and block that side of the street off completely?! :bomb:

Thanks for reading my rant or glossing over it. Now I have a code for the 360 version I believe. I have not used it. I'm not sure if it works, but it should since I haven't used it.

What you need to know and do:
Post here and I will PM it. All I want is confirmation that it works and is used. I'm not feeling that patient today so I'll PM it as soon as i see the post. I will PM the same code to at least the first 3 people who reply. So the first person does have a bit of a head start as far as trying to claim the code.

Good luck and I hope you had a great day.

I love by me when that third person panicks and never moves as the light turns green from the other direction.

I asked the guy to reply on this thread to confirm, but he sent me a PM saying it worked for him. Sorry, I only had one code to give away.

[quote name='GenPirate']I sold my copy of MW2 while there is still some demand (thanks to this Stim Package).[/QUOTE]
If Modern Warfare 2 is anything like the first Modern Warfare, then there will be demand for the game for several years, like until the next true MW comes out. Treyarch's new CoD coming out this year will probably kill some demand for this game, but not too much.

bread's done
Back