Stoked VS Shaun White

KMunley

CAGiversary!
Both of these games have been flirting with the $10 price tag for the past couple weeks. Which game is better? Is one more realistic while the other is more arcade like?

[quote name='KMunley']Both of these games have been flirting with the $10 price tag for the past couple weeks. Which game is better? Is one more realistic while the other is more arcade like?[/QUOTE]

Stoked is a good game, but it takes awhile to unlock all of the different things to do. It uses a two analog stick control system and a weather system to try and provide a realistic experience.

I only played SWS at a friends house, but I didn't care for it very much. He complained that there wasn't enough to do in the game.

Shaun White is 12 pounds of crap wrapped up in ginger hair. IMO its one of the worst games this entire generation. Its a shame too, because the multiplayer design is rather cool. Its kind of like Burnout where you can go online anywhere in the game, but the game really sucks.

I didn't care for Stoked much either (its a mess in more ways than one), but its definitely better than Shaun White. If you have to get one, get Stoked.

Both are somewhat arcadey, but Stoked's trick system is much better.

Amped 3 is still the best snowboarding game on the system.

Stoked is pretty good. It's like "skate" for Snowboarding. The achievements are very doable, and the leaderboards reset every week so you can get a chance to get the "get the #1 spot" achievements. I haven't played Shaun White though. But Stoked is a very good $10 game.

There isnt really much online modes, and whatever's there isn't that good. But for a SP experience its nice.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']

Amped 3 is still the best snowboarding game on the system.[/QUOTE]

This.

If you havent played Amped 3 yet, get it first.

bread's done
Back